Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Things To Note Before Opening Your Next Paypal Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Things To Note Before Opening Your Next Paypal Account. (445 Views)

Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank / Why Do Banks Ask For Nepa Bill Before Opening Account? / How To SELL Without Opening Your Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things To Note Before Opening Your Next Paypal Account. by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 23, 2019
I know many of us keeps opening PayPal and keep getting blocked. But are we learning any lessons or checking why paypal keeps limiting your accounts?
Are you taking precautions when you get yourself locked out of your PayPal account and you jump to open the next one just because some tells you they can open Lesotho paypal account for you and that you can keep accessing with Nigerian IP.
Then after 4months or less they block you or send text to that phone nos that you no longer have access to.
Learn some lessons , Learn from your elders pay for proven guides. All thanks to legalwealth for his wealth of experience, I can say I have learnt a lot from many exchangers here legalwealth of ijamexchange ,Justina , Hazzatazzan ,Nkhay and the rest.

So when next you try to open Paypal.

1. Open to countries that can withdraw to your Africard or Bank.

2. Use dedicated VPN or VPS.
Hosting a PayPal account in its country of residence is the first and foremost precaution. Accessing any other country's PayPal from Nigeria is totally wrong. The last time I called PayPal they told me clearly to return to my UK PayPal computer before I can have access to my account.
And how did I do that? I only simply renewed my VPS Server which expired and the system granted me acess without further stress. But when you are adamant or carelessly open accounts you get yourself locked out and leave out the tiny little details.
You forgot it only takes a security check and the system while trying to protect your account will lock you out cos your IP is not matching the residence country of your PayPal.

3. Open with your real name or that of your family members

Since you have been careless enough to get your PayPal limited. If a limited PayPal has your name on it. And you go about opening another one with same name then you give the system another chance to block you Aza.

4. Use Accessible phone numbers and note it down even if you cannot access it. Note the phone no, the address you used and the exact name of the new PayPal you're opening

When you call PayPal , you're placed on an automated call which requests you to enter the phone no attached to the PayPal account, without passing this check it might not connect you to their agent.
Also when the "Device not recognised" error pops up it either sends a code to your mail or the phone no attached to your PayPal.

Here is a tip.
When you open your UAE, or Romania PayPal. Attach another number after like one week. Get a USA no from textnow.com and attach it. Then make it the primary phone no. Text now can receive both text and automated phone calls from PayPal.

5. Be ready to supply Documents

Depending on country of residence, be ready. Don't expect to transact hundreds or thousands of dollars without document verified PayPal. Documents can be easily gotten, utility bills, ID , ITIN , Bank statements, credit card statements, business documents. All can be photoshopped for $25 to $45.
I'm a graphics designer myself and it's easy todo.

6. Verify everything.
VCC, PHONE NO, BANK, DOCUMENTS.
it may be expensive , that's why you see people selling PayPal accounts for $250 and people are rushing to buy it. They know what they are doing.

Don't go and say is it not PayPal that I can open for you in 5min ,jus pay 5k.
It is when you lose your hard earned $250 or $2500 to PayPal for 180days. You will then remember the popular saying : It is better safe than sorry.

Regards from https://steps2makemoneyonline.com

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Honest Dispatch Rider Needed In Asaba / Good News! Get A Borderless Account And Debit Card For Free. / NAOMT Endorses Mouka For Quality Delivery And Innovative Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.