Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire (15191 Views)

Marietu Ohunene Tenuche: PAAU Law Professor Killed By Armed Bandits Buried / English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) / Army Officer Who Survived Peace Keeping Mission, Killed By Armed Bandits. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by nototribalist: 10:18am On Jul 22, 2019
They should cease-fire and go to hell

1 Like

Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by Harddiskng(m): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2019
Chelseaplus:
Leader Of Armed Bandits Who Have Killed So Many Nigerians saying they are ready to embrace peace and ceasefire on their own term in Zamfara after meeting with government.

He said that the authorities cannot arrest him and that he dares them to arrest him, in making his statements police officers presence can be seen laughing at his criminal statements.

Lool. A faction that should be crushed with an iron hand in such a way that no trace of even their dust would be found afterwards. Nigeria is fast becoming a comedy stage grin grin

@Op thanks for making me laugh this early morning grin grin
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by oluwaahmed: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2019
And they are clapping for him. cry
Chaii. Its a disgrace to be a Nigerian I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by jrusky(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2019
Keep your fake ceasefire yo uourselves pls.

1 Like

Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by athaboi(f): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2019
Bleep
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by anonimi: 10:20am On Jul 22, 2019
ornicus:
This is the legacy of the amnesty bullseet. Now in accordance with federal character every mega criminal will reference the amnesty template

Are you calling our president a mega criminal for referencing the Niger Delta amnesty granted by Yar'Adua to justify granting amnesty for Boko Haram

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by Princedapace(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2019
And some f oo ls care about igbos sidelined in politics when Nigeria is completely out of control.. What a mess..
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by GGirll: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2019
Your government are behind them so case closed I'm happy I'm not based here thank God
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by ndat(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2019
You can criticize government all u cares but challenging the authority of government is something else. watch out for what will happen to this useless entity in no distance time.
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by eldoradoxx: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2019
Nigerian security agencies often have power when unarmed IPOB members/ Nmadi Kanu are involved. Look at criminal that has killed thousands having audience with government functionaries.

1 Like

Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2019
anonimi:

Are you calling our president a mega criminal for referencing the Niger Delta amnesty granted by Yar'Adua to justify granting amnesty for Boko Haram

You have referenced my point exactly. A precedent was set with Niger delta militants and now every mega criminal in line with national character will be demanding amnesty in exchange for ceasefire. Small time now Evans will demand amnesty also.

Is that too difficult for you to understand?
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by Religion6: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2019
Why am I a Nigerian?
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by DameB(f): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2019
daddytime:
And this ragtag demon will be accorded a presidential handshake.

Person wey dem suppose decapitate to use as an example to his likes.

Well, previous events in the country do show say thuggery and banditry pays and is the best way to attract government attention.

Exactly....

1 Like

Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by NnwachukuOkike: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2019
Why are Yoruba and Arewa media bandits hiding his name and his parents names?

IPOB please save us from this Islamic Nigeria terrorist states.

All those waiting for IPOB to restore Biafra before they register in IPOB to defend their lands, keep waiting until these fulani bandits start bombing motor parks in your areas. Bandits in police uniforms are laughing.

Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by DonBenny77(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2019
"Paedophile and terrorist" comes to mind
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by sapientia(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2019
The boldness is glaring
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by loadedvibes: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2019
Lol.. this is funny.. armed bandits negotiation
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by kingola87(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2019
Imagine!
Indeed there was a country. cry
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by Jabioro: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2019
I have lost my way please someone should help me out of this shithole!!!..The entity's called Nigeria is powerless..na me talk am you can come and arrest me for doing nothing but you can't arrest those who
do something especially those who reck havoc..
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by Jabioro: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2019
kingola87:
Imagine!
Indeed there was a country. cry
Called Nigeria
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by Chelseaplus: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2019
Harddiskng:

Lool. A faction that should be crushed with an iron hand in such a way that no trace of even their dust would be found afterwards. Nigeria is fast becoming a comedy stage grin grin

@Op thanks for making me laugh this early morning grin grin

My pleasure
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by Bukden16(m): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2019
It appears Animal Farm was purposefully written for this present state of the nation. Under Buhari's leadership.
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by lastempero: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2019
This one pass guts
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by InvertedHammer: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2019
/
To Yoruba people.

No!

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are the real terrorists.

Enjoy your Next Level. They are moving closer to home. VP Osibanjo's presence is Also Rock is really helping the Yoruba people in this matter.

/

1 Like

Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by daroz(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2019
Nigeria is finished
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by oxiide22(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2019
This guys know they have spiritual power that's y
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by tunderoc(m): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2019
Let one Igbo or Yoruba man like a post against BUBU's RUGA, DSS will invite him for hate speech n terrorism, but just take a look at this. "there truly was a country" until SW,SS,SE join forces and fight for the survival of her people, only then can we truly have our country. The mad Brits gave this entity called Nigeria, that expired on 01/10/1960 to the Fulani's and Hausa's.
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by Josh44s(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2019
And government will post people’s children from South, East and West all in the name of NYSC to such state. Na wa o. There is a serious plan to counter and conquer the South East and West of this nation by these people.
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by dallyemmy: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2019
IS THIS A COUNTRY?
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by Josh44s(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2019
Bukden16:
It appears Animal Farm was purposefully written for this present state of the nation. Under Buhari's leadership.

Braahhh I had to laugh at this your funny but truth statement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eleven Wounded, Shops Vandalized As Rival Transport Workers Clash In Ekiti / 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl / Imo Police Uncover Illegal Petroleum Depot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.