Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire (15190 Views)

Marietu Ohunene Tenuche: PAAU Law Professor Killed By Armed Bandits Buried / English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) / Army Officer Who Survived Peace Keeping Mission, Killed By Armed Bandits. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by oxiide22(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2019
Mufasa27:
Cease fire after wasting lives of innocent lives....Smh

Why is it difficult for our security operatives to arrest this skinny ass nigga
hmm they use powerful juju
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by Ziel20: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2019
Naija is completely finished haaaaaaaa!

Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by Teejaxjims01(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2019
It's saddening seeing things like this 21st century, smiles, in a sane environment, this man will be cooling his feet in a maximum prison, I believe this bandit commander has more to say concerning the killings in other part of the country as well, he should be detain for more questioning.
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by Duggedised12(f): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2019
The audacity of it all. To think all this in the presence of security operatives. And you wonder what would have happened if this was somewhere in the west ,east or south south.
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by sharpwriter(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2019
This is evil and an abomination...... And people will still be begging and citing Buhari to do something as if Buhari doesn't know what's happening...

You wanna tell me he doesn't see this abomination too? Ehn? I just wish I have the power of that predator alien.... Many things go happen!
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by mkoabiola: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2019
Only in nja

Bandit bigger than the govt
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by ajebuter(f): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2019
A known bandit and killer is roaming free and police and army are unable to do anything...

That Nigeria under awa 'saint' baba bubu..

Clap for the big Zoo
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by freemi(m): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2019
Auxtin85:
They have impunity
ya first class citiz. . . kai who nok m
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by GoodGovernance: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2019
People with stupid comments.

If not for the cease fire proposal,will the government be able to see him or catch him?

If you arrest or kill their leader,how about others in the bush,they become more brutal!

A lot of people on social media are just there to move with the most popular tide,no brain of their own undecided

Have we so forgotten how amnesty was granted Niger Delta militants terrorists
Would they have surrendered,but for the amnesty
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by DJInfluence: 11:54am On Jul 22, 2019
i also dare them to arrest him. Useless Govt. If they dare arrest him, he will start mentioning the names of his sponsors who are the same people in power.

1 Like

Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by GoodGovernance: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
sharpwriter:

This is evil and an abomination...... And people will still be begging and citing Buhari to do something as if Buhari doesn't know what's happening...

You wanna tell me he doesn't see this abomination too? Ehn? I just wish I have the power of that predator alien.... Many things go happen!

I pity your likes. Buhari seems to be your nightmare.Very soon you will attribute your personal failures to Buhari.

A cease fire initiative at the instance of a PDP governor of Zamfara state. undecided
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by NnwachukuOkike: 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
01mcfadden:
What audacity!
What effonetry!
What guts!
Only in Nigeria
Truth be told, we are all Nigerians but some are more Nigerians than others

Fulani bandits don't understand the grammars.
Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by 9gerian: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
The Don Wanny and co treatment comes to mind.

It appears the criminal laws of Nigeria do not apply to the core northerners and their foreign intruders or how else does one explain this government’s handling of terrorists?

Chelseaplus:
Leader Of Armed Bandits Who Have Killed So Many Nigerians saying they are ready to embrace peace and ceasefire on their own term in Zamfara after meeting with government.

He said that the authorities cannot arrest him and that he dares them to arrest him, in making his statements police officers presence can be seen laughing at his criminal statements.

Watch The Video ..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/leader-of-armed-bandits-says-they-are.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by sharpwriter(m): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
GoodGovernance:

I pity your likes. Buhari seems to be your nightmare.Very soon you will attribute your personal failures to Buhari.

A cease fire initiative at the instance of a PDP governor of Zamfara state. undecided

Pity your self and your generation and the kind of end you can bring upon yourself and those who your decisions can affect. You must be under a spell.

1 Like

Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by Ruggedniggaone: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
anonimi:

Are you a prophet

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b
Nigeria debt has risen to 24 trillion now thanks to bullhari the good economy manager of our time

2 Likes

Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by seguno2: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
NnwachukuOkike:
Why are Yoruba and Arewa media bandits hiding his name and his parents names?

IPOB please save us from this Islamic Nigeria terrorist states.

All those waiting for IPOB to restore Biafra before they register in IPOB to defend their lands, keep waiting until these fulani bandits start bombing motor parks in your areas. Bandits in police uniforms are laughing.

Your IPOB and Kanu are in Buhari’s pocket with Kalu serving as the remote control.
If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by NnwachukuOkike: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
seguno2:

Your IPOB and Kanu are in Buhari’s pocket with Kalu serving as the remote control.
If you know you know.

Suffering and smiling zombie undecided

I have a message for you and your government.

Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by NnwachukuOkike: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
seguno2:

If you know you know.

Your leaders knows that entire Nigeria is in Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's palm.

Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by delawal: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
they re bandits not terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eleven Wounded, Shops Vandalized As Rival Transport Workers Clash In Ekiti / 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl / Imo Police Uncover Illegal Petroleum Depot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.