Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw (26840 Views)

Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by grandstar(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
GISpro:
The rantress is here

All of you booking space, don't worry.

I love that word. It should be added to the English language. Are you a lexicon?
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by YugoMagazine: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
smiley smiley

In Other News;

BBNaija Housemate Nelson Exposes His Manhood On Live TV (18+photo)

Watch Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/bbnaija-housemate-nelson-exposes-his-manhood-on-live-tv-18photo/
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by babeosisi: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Unfortunately evil people full naija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by Enemyofpeace: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Maldini212:
A guy in my hood just got delivery of two whipes ������ Avalon and venza ����� bleep legit work ,,, street sure
i boughted mine two weaks ago

1 Like

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by babeosisi: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
I wish he had committed this rape in the USA

1 Like

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by plaetton: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
philip0906:

They're whipping up sentiments from ediots. They have no proof, no evidence and so no case.

What they want is a social media memo that passes a guilty verdict on the pastor.

Bunch of sick people.
The rapists talking point.

Talking like a rapist, yourself . undecided

5 Likes

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by Nasa28(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
hisgrace090:

Do we have law in Nigeria?

So, how are they going to get the justice they're clamouring for? Is it through press statement?

1 Like

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by Kingosytex(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
YugoMagazine:
smiley smiley

In Other News;

BBNaija Housemate Nelson Exposes His Manhood On Live TV (18+photo)

Watch Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/bbnaija-housemate-nelson-exposes-his-manhood-on-live-tv-18photo/

Oga, go find work. wetin be BBN?

1 Like

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by Nasa28(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
babeosisi:
I wish he had committed this rape in the USA

So you have passed JUDGEMENT already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by jconsulting(f): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
One thing I don't like about those saying is a concensual sex between the two of them, fine, did the Randy pastor even admitted that such happened .Let us even say Busola is lying about rape but has the pastor accepted that when he was not a pastor he has chop her pekus.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by Jaqenhghar: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
My question is where were these yeyebrities when ordinary women were veing raped? As e don affect their own dem want turn activist. Better late sha...

1 Like

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by hisgrace090: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nasa28:

So, how are they going to get the justice they're clamouring for? Is it through press statement?

Highest bidder will have it, this is Nigeria were judiciary is one of the most currupt.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by incogni2o: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
I can't just imagine myself calling Biodun Fatoyinbo my pastor. Never! The scandals are just too many. In every rumour there is always an element truth.. Pastor my foot!

Can I know your pastor
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by philip0906(m): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
plaetton:

The rapists talking point.

Talking like a rapist, yourself . undecided
Not everyone is an emotional dumb skull like you lots. In the court of law, emotions and sentiments are not tenable evidences.

Rape cases are 2 dimensional- true or false. Facts and evidences are needed and not hearsays and social media noise.

The reason why evidences are needed is to prevent an innocent person been hauled into prison or the guilty set free.

Do you have any proof that the accused is guilty or not? Absolutely not. Just hearsays

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by plaetton: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lugianostar:
How good is this woman in question?
We ought to be ourselves in midst of controversies that is capable of bring undue turbulence among ourselves thereby resisting the perfect peace God has given unto us.

Why is this woman coming up now with the rape incidence now?

Why are her family not supporting her ?

They is more to it that we are still yet to know.

God know the hidden truth after all.
Good women are raped, bad women are raped.
Rape is rape .
A married pastor is not supposed to have consensual sex with very young female members of his church. That alone, using his position and influence to manipulate a 16 or 17 yrs old into sex is itself sexual harassment and statutory rape in most countries .
But in the case, the victim is alleging that she was raped.
We believe her.

7 Likes

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by Sonnobax15(m): 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
paulchineduN:
RELEVANCE just dey hungry dis one and e be like say na Dakolo and wife matter be the easiest way to be in d news.

Abeg park wella
Oga,first of all,are you relevant??..

3 Likes

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by Enemyofpeace: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
incogni2o:

Can I know your pastor
fok off!

2 Likes

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by martineverest(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
See let me say something about this issue

1)child sexual abuse is a life time battle don't blame Mrs Dakolo for flaring out at this time

2)This clergy man Dakolo's family is fighting is a very powerful man(not spiritually but influential)....Dakolo is going to loose this case
don't underrate the power of being a celebrity and power of internet

1 Like

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by Nasa28(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
hisgrace090:

Highest bidder will have it, this is Nigeria were judiciary is one of the most currupt.

Lolz ... The more reason why they should go and settle their issues without disturbing public peace

1 Like

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by martineverest(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
folks4luv:
There is a trend to this COZA case on Nairaland, esp on the front page. Ranters defending their zaddy��
COZA members are out there to defend their randy pastor in full swing...u thought I was the only one that noticed it o

6 Likes

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
festacman:
One striking thing about this CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten that Pastor Fatoyinbo is SUPPOSED to be a pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.

This is a little similar to the case of Pastor Tim Omotosho in South Africa.

Adultery/fornication is one thing, rape is another thing.

Don't confuse this for that.

1 Like

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by pawesome(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
This matter Don die o.. But that Timi was now looking for cheap popularity and hence posting nonsense on SM again and as usual, Nigeria is a place of reactors and they are not reacting... Them Don Bleep u dem Don Bleep u.. Go to court already and loose make we rest from this issue Abeg.. After that make una know say una must pay that pastor cz he is suing for damages

2 Likes

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by wonlasewonimi: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
incogni2o:

Can I know your pastor

Apostle Suleiman nawonawo

1 Like

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by Dolarman(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
skulgen:
Aunty kate pls keep quiet.

Ask her why she kept quiet all the while the man was poor.
That's what the whole world wants to hear.

Women and drama shaa

All of you defending Coza here are newbizs on Nairaland and I am sure you are hired to do this. No matter how you defend a paedophile the truth will be unveiled... In defence of this ungodly act I wish your family the same x100.

4 Likes

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by Christain01kw: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by pawesome(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
martineverest:
don't underrate the power of being a celebrity and power of internet
he is loosing the case woefully... No evidence nothing... Everything is based on them say them say of which it's a total waste of time..
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by SaturnNick(m): 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
Where is that former Atiku girlfriend na´... Someone help me with her name... Will she not say anything?

1 Like

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by plaetton: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
philip0906:

Not everyone is an emotional dumb skull like you lots. In the court of law, emotions and sentiments are not tenable evidences.

Rape cases are 2 dimensional- true or false. Facts and evidences are needed and not hearsays and social media noise.

The reason why evidences are needed is to prevent an innocent person been hauled into prison or the guilty set free.

Do you have any proof that the accused is guilty or not? Absolutely not. Just hearsays
You smart fool, how many rape convictions do we have in this country of 200m people? Even in civilized nations, the odds are against rape victims, talkless of this evil forest you can a nation where justice goes to the highest payer.
It is because of belligerently evil smart fools like you that the Catholic clergy raped and abused minors unabashed fir 2000yrs.
When in court, the COZA rapist can bring 1 dozen SANs to hash out the legal technicalities and thresholds of guilt and innocence.
This forum is not a Nigerian court of law. I guess one us is far too dumb to figure that out.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by nailcapuzzi89(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Timi is just an unhappy n weak humanbeing,undeserving of any attention..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sun Newspaper Awards:Tuface And Chika Ike Dazzle On Classy Outfits(Photos) / Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini / American Rapper, Craig Mack Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.