Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw (26890 Views)

Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by new2012: 6:24am On Jul 22, 2019
babaolofin:

You are a nobody. Nobody is greater than LAW. Anywhere in the world, it is law that abjugate in rape matters. Baba Adeboye, Methodist Prelate, CAN, PFN, independent Christian bodies, politicians , NGOs and other bodies have spoken on this issue. They want the law to take its course.

The Dakolos should report to police for investigation.

We need to know if Modele was a prostitute at Flamingo Hotel Ilorin before Biodun married her as a result of his inability to get a wife in Ilorin because no lady could marry him at Ilorin over a decade ago because of his bad record as claimed by an agent of Busola on * Kwarra must change" platform on Facebook.

We must get to the root of this issue. It cannot start and end on social media.

Apparently, you're Mr. Somebody but unfortunately, you are unable to read or understand and most certainly, you don't have a life and never will!

I don't have any stake in this issue, however the way the law and nation handle this Will define how people report such issues in the future.

Let me restate this and maybe, Just maybe your undeveloped mentality might figure it out. The Dakolos reported this, abt a month after Fatoyibo reported his, but the police is acting on Fatoyibo's and ignoring Dakolo's leading to suspicion that the police were bought just like elsewhere in the country where the Rich buy the law.

1 Like

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by gman55(m): 6:57am On Jul 22, 2019
laudate:

Are you allergic to conducting research on your own? Timi & Busola Dakolo filed the report, with the police. Even the police acknowledged in June, that they had received it. Now almost one month later, you are coming out to dispute that it was filed. Na wa for you, oh! shocked
I stand be my assertion, your source is a blog written by an unprofessional social media freak who wants traffic.
Kindly quote any notable media outlet that carried the news please.
Just like he showed his letter of invitation, he should also show his petition.
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by gman55(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2019
Weeping up sentiment on SM you think is seeking justice?
Let me say this here, maybe it's Timi initially petition he claimed he made, that the police wants him to come and buttress forward as the case is picking up momentum.
Why the drama again. Or is there something Timi is not telling us?
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2019
Some people will not just mind their business
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by NPComplete: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2019
lexy2014:

So it's no longer rape? So because he "slept with her" 20years ago, that's y they are now holding press conference?

It's not my business how people try to address perceived slights and injustice. It might take them 100 years for all I care. What I am particular about is people like u spreading misinformation.

1 Like

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by lexy2014: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2019
NPComplete:

It's not my business how people try to address perceived slights and injustice. It might take them 100 years for all I care. What I am particular about is people like u spreading misinformation.

It should b ur business cos sleeping with someone isn't a crime according 2d statute books of Nigeria. If u saying he is guilty of sleeping with busola, then u can tell me when that became a crime in Nigeria.
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by NPComplete: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2019
lexy2014:

It should b ur business cos sleeping with someone isn't a crime according 2d statute books of Nigeria. If u saying he is guilty of sleeping with busola, then u can tell me when that became a crime in Nigeria.

It is obvious u are high. Did u even read what I was replying to before u quoted me initially? Or u were just bored and felt like entertaining yourself?
My own interest in this thread is correcting that statement that is insinuating the pastor was poor before. And I showed him he wasn't. Did I make any personal opinion about crime here? Seems u are out of ideas.
Now u are here arguing without recourse to context. It's too early in the week to be acting high.

1 Like

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by lexy2014: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2019
NPComplete:

It is obvious u are high. Did u even read what I was replying to before u quoted me initially? Or u were just bored and felt like entertaining yourself?
My own interest in this thread is correcting that statement that is insinuating the pastor was poor before. And I showed him he wasn't. Did I make any personal opinion about crime here? Seems u are out of ideas.
Now u are here arguing without recourse to context. It's too early in the week to be acting high.

Dude, keep ur emotions to urself. U can make ur point without getting emotional.

This was ur first statement. Take note of where u said "the man slept with her..."

"When was the man poor? The man slept with her when she was young and he was already a pastor then. So tell us what we don't know."

Based on u saying "the man slept with her...", are we still discussing rape or something else? Hence I asked u this:

"So it's no longer rape? So because he "slept with her" 20years ago, that's y they are now holding press conference?"

This u again going off tangent without clarifying ur earlier statement:

"It's not my business how people try to address perceived slights and injustice. It might take them 100 years for all I care. What I am particular about is people like u spreading misinformation."

When did sleeping with someone become injustice? Who is now spreading misinformation?
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by NPComplete: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2019
lexy2014:

Dude, keep ur emotions to urself. U can make ur point without getting emotional.

This was ur first statement. Take note of where u said "the man slept with her..."

"When was the man poor? The man slept with her when she was young and he was already a pastor then. So tell us what we don't know."

Based on u saying "the man slept with her...", are we still discussing rape or something else? Hence I asked u this:

"So it's no longer rape? So because he "slept with her" 20years ago, that's y they are now holding press conference?"

This u again going off tangent without clarifying ur earlier statement:

"It's not my business how people try to address perceived slights and injustice. It might take them 100 years for all I care. What I am particular about is people like u spreading misinformation."

When did sleeping with someone become injustice? Who is now spreading misinformation?

This one no hear English. So u didnt see that the injustice I wrote was qualified with the word "perceived"? I knew u were high. Either that or u have low comprehension skills. Keep exposing yourself. Engaging is like engaging a 2-year old. I have to also spoon-feed u. Nonsense.

Next time read before u jump and start commenting.
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by anpipac: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2019
I SEE THE GLORY OF GOD DEPART FROM THIS SHAMELESS YOUNG MAN SO CALLED DAKOLO. HE SEEMS NOT TO UNDER THE BIBLE. TOUCH NOT MY ANIONTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM. DAKOLO YOU ARE NOT WISE. I PITY YOU. YOU BECAME POPULAR AND SUCCESSFUL BY THE GIFT GOD GAVE TO YOU. TODAY YOU WANT TO BECOME POPULAR BY GREED BY PLAYING GAMES WITH THE INTERGRITY YOU HAVE BUILT IN THE TIME PAST. FOOL!!!
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by lexy2014: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2019
NPComplete:

This one no hear English. So u didnt see that the injustice I wrote was qualified with the word "perceived"? I knew u were high. Either that or u have low comprehension skills. Keep exposing yourself. Engaging is like engaging a 2-year old. I have to also spoon-feed u. Nonsense.

Next time read before u jump and start commenting.

Dude, u still getting emotional like u have a stake in d issue. We don't. For someone who is boasting about "comprehension skills", am surprised that u have deliberately refused 2 address d issue of Fatoyinbo sleeping with busola and how that has become an "injustice", whether perceived or otherwise. Once again let me ask u this, "Based on u saying 'the man slept with her...', are we still discussing rape or something else?" Am sure with ur high level of comprehension, u wouldn't have problems clarifying urself
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by NPComplete: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2019
lexy2014:

Dude, u still getting emotional like u have a stake in d issue. We don't. For someone who is boasting about "comprehension skills", am surprised that u have deliberately refused 2 address d issue of Fatoyinbo sleeping with busola and how that has become an "injustice", whether perceived or otherwise. Once again let me ask u this, "Based on u saying 'the man slept with her...', are we still discussing rape or something else?" Am sure with ur high level of comprehension, u wouldn't have problems clarifying urself

You are a möron. Perceived injustice means that's the way the Dakolos see the act. It says nothing about whether it is a crime or not. Your IQ is too low. And I am losing brain cells trying to reason with u.

Anybody can perceive anything as a slight and how they choose to address the slight is up to them. It is none of my business. What I am addressing is the misinformation that they are after him because he is rich. Get your ass together and fvck off my mentions. I don't engage nincompoops.
Incorrigible nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by lexy2014: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2019
NPComplete:

You are a möron. Perceived injustice means that's the way the Dakolos see the act. It says nothing about whether it is a crime or not. Your IQ is too low. And I am losing brain cells trying to reason with u.

Anybody can perceive anything as a slight and how they choose to address the slight is up to them. It is none of my business. What I am addressing is the misinformation that they are after him because he is rich. Get your ass together and fvck off my mentions. I don't engage nincompoops.
Incorrigible nitwit.

U are filled with so much rage. Seems u having a lot of issues u dealing with. I can feel d pain in ur words. U really can't keep ur emotions to urself even if u wanted to. U spilling ur emotions all over d place like Shell spilling crude oil in Ogoni land.

U are only a victim of ur own words despite ur high endowment of "comprehension skills". First of, u said "the man slept with her..." and I now asked u "Based on u saying 'the man slept with her...', are we still discussing rape or something else?" Or didn't u say that "the man slept with her..."? Is this issue about rape or sleeping with busola? Or are they now d same thing? Let's clarify this part first. After we do that we can now begin to c how u have entangled urself
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by laudate: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
gman55:

I stand be my assertion, your source is a blog written by an unprofessional social media freak who wants traffic.
Kindly quote any notable media outlet that carried the news please.
Just like he showed his letter of invitation, he should also show his petition.

Punch and Vanguard carried it, and the police never denied that Timi had initially filed a report against Fatoyinbo, in Lagos. undecided Now go and do your research. Google is your friend. I do not have the time to spoon feed rape apologists like you, with any more info. angry

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by laudate: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
babaolofin:
Ordinarily, I would not have replied you because you cannot see beyond your exposure and level of intellect and only the deep can reach unto the deep. I will repeat what I posted earlier not for you but for other people to see since you are now the Inspector General Police and want to teach Police how to do Police Job.

The Police have hierarchy. The duration of investigation and mode of investigation are determined by the intricacy of the crime. Crime cannot be reported on Social Media and judged on Social Media by MISCREANTS. This issue cannot start and end on Social Media. For your information, it is not the day Law Enforcement agency decides to carry out operation that investigation begins.

After Baba Adeboye, CAN president, PFN president, Methodist Prelate, Independent Christian bodies, Churches General Overseers, Local and International NGOs, politicians, Legal experts and students have made pronouncement on this issue, the case is now opened and beyond social media abjugation. The Dakolos should report themselves to the Police. It is their failure to report themselves that may make police to carry out ENFORCEMENT as empowered by the CONSTITUTION.

The Dakolos should report to the Police. The hierarchy of Police that is involved now is higher than the unsubstianted May/June noises you mentioned. Investigative Police Officers and detectives would have done preliminary works which may take time before going into this phase of the operations.

The Dakolos should report to the Police.

You are just recycling the same drivel you posted earlier. The Dakolos had already filed a police report against Fatoyinbo in June, in Lagos. undecided Fact. But a miscreant like you will find that too hard to understand.

If that fact offends you so much, you are free to hug the nearest transformer after cutting and pasting another meaningless epistle. sad
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by laudate: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
gman55:
Weeping up sentiment on SM you think is seeking justice?
Let me say this here, maybe it's Timi initially petition he claimed he made, that the police wants him to come and buttress forward as the case is picking up momentum.
Why the drama again. Or is there something Timi is not telling us?
Really? Timi made a petition in Lagos, as he and his wife are resident in Lagos.

All of a sudden the police want him to come to Abuja, to answer questions on a petition he filed in Lagos? And for that they decided to send armed SARS officials all the way from Abuja, in mufti inside a tinted bus? shocked Try to remember that this is not a murder case, or a kidnapping or armed robbery case, o!

Are all the police officers in Lagos on holiday, that they cannot ask Timi further questions on his petition, that was why they had to send armed mopol from Abuja?

Do you really believe the story told by the Abuja police? Or are you just trying to be funny?
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by laudate: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
anpipac:
I SEE THE GLORY OF GOD DEPART FROM THIS SHAMELESS YOUNG MAN SO CALLED DAKOLO. HE SEEMS NOT TO UNDER THE BIBLE. TOUCH NOT MY ANIONTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM. DAKOLO YOU ARE NOT WISE. I PITY YOU. YOU BECAME POPULAR AND SUCCESSFUL BY THE GIFT GOD GAVE TO YOU. TODAY YOU WANT TO BECOME POPULAR BY GREED BY PLAYING GAMES WITH THE INTERGRITY YOU HAVE BUILT IN THE TIME PAST. FOOL!!!
With all due respect, you are quite daft, sir. The same Bible never told us to cover up iniquity, but to flee from it.

The same Bible never told us to turn the other way, when we see injustice or evil being carried out. Even Jesus chased out those who were wrongly buying and selling within the temple, because he saw it as corruption being perpetrated in the house of God.
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by gman55(m): 4:33am On Jul 23, 2019
laudate:

Punch and Vanguard carried it, and the police never denied that Timi had initially filed a report against Fatoyinbo, in Lagos. undecided Now go and do your research. Google is your friend. I do not have the time to spoon feed rape apologists like you, with any more info. angry
If that the opinion of have of me, it means you daft and of low mental reasoning, I must not crawl with your low thinking lines, when a verdict have not been given. I will refrain from giving my full opinion of you till the case is trashed.
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by incogni2o: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
fok off
Amen.

They have to fok off oh,

Every Enemyofpeace
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by laudate: 10:39am On Jul 23, 2019
gman55:
If that the opinion of have of me, it means you daft and of low mental reasoning, I must not crawl with your low thinking lines, when a verdict have not been given. I will refrain from giving my full opinion of you till the case is trashed.
When people like you lack the capacity to make valid points, you then resort to insults. Typical. Why am I not surprised? Here, have the floor. You are free to continue ranting...
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by CanadaOrBust: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
laudate:

No mind am.

Here are some things real Nigerians are saying, not COZA people and paid agents:

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”

1 Like

Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by Nasa28(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
greggng:

He has mentioned it...May be you didn't read news the day it was mentioned...if he is lieing let the police come out and say so. Since yesterday he released his statement And mentioned the fact that he had already filed report, did police deny it? First thing first the pastor has to answer for the allegation of rape instituted in Lagos. Before bring in another order inviting them on allegation of falsehood...on a matter that has not even gone through trial

Yea, just saw it now. Thanks for the correction.

If that's the case, I think the police got it all wrong.
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by DSHADOWWALKER: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
plaetton:

Even if no single soul believes her, does that erase the fact that she was raped?
When is a victim's word not good enough ?
I tire for Nigerian people undecided undecided

No insult meant,but u are a very unintelligent and daft individua,dont be offended,pls,its a fact,so we sud take every accusers word as the truth and punish the accused without evidence,then what is the court of law for??That means i can. Just come out and accuse you of theft or any crime and you will be sent to jail.
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by plaetton: 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

No insult meant,but u are a very unintelligent and daft individua,dont be offended,pls,its a fact,so we sud take every accusers word as the truth and punish the accused without evidence,then what is the court of law for??That means i can. Just come out and accuse you of theft or any crime and you will be sent to jail.

Mr Einstein, I guess you have selective amnesia to the fact the Perp has a sordid history of using his position to sexually abuse young women in his church.
He is a known sexual predator. That's a fact.

No one is saying that he should face jungle justice, but that he should be subjected to the same laws and criminal consequences that low calibre accused rapists face.
Simple.
Re: Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw by DSHADOWWALKER: 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
plaetton:

Mr Einstein, I guess you have selective amnesia to the fact the Perp has a sordid history of using his position to sexually abuse young women in his church.
He is a known sexual predator. That's a fact.

No one is saying that he should face jungle justice, but that he should be subjected to the same laws and criminal consequences that low calibre accused rapists face.
Simple.

Note:Words of many witnesses doesnt necessarily mean d allegations are true,a whole classroom of students can gang up against a single student.And mind u,i dont believe any of the people who came out before dakolo cried rape,it was consented sex like ese walter.If proven guilty of rape then he should be tried and punished,but same cannot he said if the sex was consented,there is nothing like "pastor" status in the court of law and going by the story i dont think the lady was underage at d time d sex happened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Boy Cries Over Wizkid Daddy Yo (Video) / Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) / Dr Sid's Wife Simi Osomo Flaunts Amazing Baby Bump(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.