Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

The Resurrection Of RUGA By Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Resurrection Of RUGA By Nigerian Army (375 Views)

Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Resurrection Of RUGA By Nigerian Army by tsfisheriesm: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
The attention of the Nigerian citizen has been drawn to the plan by PMB administration to reinstate RUGA through the military. To this end the senate could save the nation by doing the needful.
Re: The Resurrection Of RUGA By Nigerian Army by blackboy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Na so I see am. They never finish taking care of core army matters its ranches they want to do. Army housing. Health, hardware maintenance etc no be priority ehh
Re: The Resurrection Of RUGA By Nigerian Army by CharleyBright(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
2years ago, i told everyone that cares to listen that if Buhari gets 2nd term, Cattle Colonies will be forced on the Nation by force..
I told people that Buhari as last resort will release monies to the army to acquire land in all 36 states of the federation.
Now it is happening.
This is Fulani Republic. and Herdsmen are First Class citizens.

(1) (Reply)

Snake Chases Ondo Lawmakers Out Of House Of Assembly (Photos) / El-zazakky: 3 Things Buhari Will Regret Doing – Fani-kayode Reveals / Dr. Michael Enyinna Congratulates Ogah On His Confirmation As Minister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.