Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha In Fake Eviction - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha In Fake Eviction (26486 Views)

BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha In Fake Eviction by raphy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
That tacha or tata girl suppose to go.if she goes the house will be quite for a while.

But I want a girl to win it this time but not tata opps tacha.guys own is too much.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha In Fake Eviction by slowice(m): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Bbn is really getting annoying now.... How come they did not evict that saucy brainless tin called [s][/s]Tasha trashy
Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha In Fake Eviction by Larryslim(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Holumhidey:
RIP
my condolences to the family of the deceased
Local man is unable to can grin
Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha In Fake Eviction by Onyi22(f): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
landmark86:
Is BBNaija a reality show or movie rehearsal show?

Well scripted, kudos to the writer (Biggie's), the directors, producers, editors and the mumu viewers.

Including the stupid commentators
Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha In Fake Eviction by MrMou: 12:38am On Jul 22, 2019
lmm4real:
grin Tacha abi na teacher needs to be set back to her default setting. The CeeCee wanabe needs to know her shit is not working.
Stop trying too hard to find a difference between the tacha & ceecee. There's no difference! They're both disgustingly rude & you Nigerians will still reward this tacha with a top 3 finish just like you rewarded ceecee's rudeness.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha In Fake Eviction by StyleAfos(m): 2:55am On Jul 22, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha In Fake Eviction by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 22, 2019
What make or mar your qualification for nextweek eviction is your vote not by what you display, if you like go nasty dey don care, Na your fans out there determines your fate.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha In Fake Eviction by lmm4real: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2019
MrMou:

Stop trying too hard to find a difference between the tacha & ceecee. There's no difference! They're both disgustingly rude & you Nigerians will still reward this tacha with a top 3 finish just like you rewarded ceecee's rudeness.

Bross I don't know how they reward them, but defiantly not with my money. I can't imaging my self wasting a kobo on bb. Its all scam last last.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process / Photo: Nollywood At It Again' COMING TO AMERICA' Nigeria Version / Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.