Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon (51913 Views)

BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by Famousbabe(f): 12:48am On Aug 25, 2019
Seyi and Tacha were seen playing with balloon and teddy bear and they were trending on Twitter.

Some think they are actually becoming a couple or something.

This was after Saturday night party.

See some reactions as Seyi and Tacha trend on Twitter.

One summed it up:

"Seyi and Tacha kill me. If this is not love, happiness and cuteness then I don’t know"

Watch the videos after the cut
Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/bbnaija-seyi-and-tacha-play-with.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by Famousbabe(f): 12:48am On Aug 25, 2019
More
Watch the videos HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by Made4naijasite: 2:06am On Aug 25, 2019
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by Teejayphillip(m): 4:40am On Aug 25, 2019
Nah dis yeye news wan trend?

Abeg onto the next news jaare.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by Funmmyastic: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2019
Nice one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2019
Olosho trending!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by Doglove91: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2019
I showed my landlord this news and he called his daughter to come and watch too. Right now, I don't pay house rent anymore, he has offered me a federal job and he has gifted me with a car. Am so happy. Thank you so much Seun, lalasticlala and all nairalanders!!!

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by mathew247: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2019
Who are they?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by jiana02(f): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2019
Useless news

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by IgboOsuIpobMUMU: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2019
Olosho and fûck boy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by Spar7tan(m): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2019
Jobless lazy Nigerian youths

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by PapaAdanna: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2019
But is that girl blind, why would she be on shades even at night...

We support trash in trashy country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by sotall(m): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2019
Seyi no see another person love , na that dumb and big mouth he see.

Awolowo must be regretting in his grave right now

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by Lamanii22(f): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by dmltoyin(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2019
Butt shaker wants to shake it for Awolowo descendant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by candidbabe(f): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2019
Nonsense and lngredients

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2019
All these mods that will just be pushing Bbnaija to front page,is this the only trending topics in Nigeria??
Bbnaija everywia

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by martowskin1(m): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2019
sotall:
Seyi no see another person love , na that dumb and big mouth he see.

Awolowo must be regretting in his grave right now

Even ur comment show how dumb u are

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by TANID(m): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2019
Made4naijasite:
cheesy
99% Of You Brain Is BB9Ja News

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by anambraamaka: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2019
I like Tacha even though I don’t watch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2019
Guys like seyi don’t fall inlove like that. They are natural players and strategy is b4 love atleast in that house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by Reffone: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2019
Yoruba demon alert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by monebhota: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2019
Could this be love?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2019
Usless Sow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2019
useless and devilish program..

is only condom BBn will give them

don't they read bibile or even pray?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by lyriclekidd(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2019
Naso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by Charleys: 10:33am On Aug 25, 2019
Friend zone

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times / #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe / Fztvseries / Mobiletvshows – Best Free Site To Download Mobile TV Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.