Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,725 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Lady Clashes With Policemen Who Wanted To Search Her Handbag at Opebi, Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Clashes With Policemen Who Wanted To Search Her Handbag at Opebi, Lagos (854 Views)

NDLEA Find Drugs In A Lady's Handbag At The Airport (Pictures/Video) / Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested / Woman Hides Stolen Newborn Baby In Her Handbag In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Clashes With Policemen Who Wanted To Search Her Handbag at Opebi, Lagos by GistMore9: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lady clashes with policemen who wanted to search her handbag, today, at Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/lady-clashes-with-policemen-who-wanted-to-search-her-handbag-at-opebi-lagos

Re: Lady Clashes With Policemen Who Wanted To Search Her Handbag at Opebi, Lagos by GistMore9: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2019

Re: Lady Clashes With Policemen Who Wanted To Search Her Handbag at Opebi, Lagos by GistMore9: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Clashes With Policemen Who Wanted To Search Her Handbag at Opebi, Lagos by ojun50(m): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Handbag kwa
Re: Lady Clashes With Policemen Who Wanted To Search Her Handbag at Opebi, Lagos by VenusEAGLE: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
If it were to be a man that pulled this off, we might be reading headlines like "young man caught with guns shot dead in a car"
"Notorious young kidnapper shot dead today Opebi ikeja"
Re: Lady Clashes With Policemen Who Wanted To Search Her Handbag at Opebi, Lagos by Danelo(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nigerian Poolice........ very little respect for them.
Re: Lady Clashes With Policemen Who Wanted To Search Her Handbag at Opebi, Lagos by GOFRONT(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Trigger Happy men
Re: Lady Clashes With Policemen Who Wanted To Search Her Handbag at Opebi, Lagos by Moneywirer: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
I sabi my right, I sabi my right..... na so dem take shoot Kelvin. The guy still dey coma like this.
Re: Lady Clashes With Policemen Who Wanted To Search Her Handbag at Opebi, Lagos by GistMore11: 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Clashes With Policemen Who Wanted To Search Her Handbag at Opebi, Lagos by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2019
grin grin All these policemen, are the mad ni I pity those who get married to them. Bastards sad sad
Re: Lady Clashes With Policemen Who Wanted To Search Her Handbag at Opebi, Lagos by UncleGist: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Oh No Death Why? A Female Student Of AAUA Just Reported Dead / Xenophobia: Boko Haram Threatens South Africans / 5 Arrested For Stealing Female Underwears In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.