Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire (41019 Views)

13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by sonnie10: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
chibu4u2:
But I read somewhere here that he’s actually coming down to save himself and not going up.

Anyhow the guy get mind sha. Me that am afraid of height.
CNN showed a video of him coming down not going up. They said he was escaping from the fire.
This one here about his mother was not mentioned

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by piagetskinner(m): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Simplep:
Spiderman movie comes to mind.

My mother my mother,i will climb 100 storey building to save her cool.

You that ordinary to gbe your body, you cannot gbe grin
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by avalontony(m): 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mum, I still miss you so much, since you slept in the lord, it seems my shield has been broken.

But I know you have rested..........continue to rest in the lord.
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by NkemChukwudi: 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
IMASTEX:

And whose fault should that be? Ever asked why women & children are saved first in any emergency situation or not allowed to be a target even in war?!

Men are naturally wired with survival strength. Hence, expected not to depend but to fight every situation. By the way, mother's love is supreme. They can sacrifice all to protect their kids. Very few men has that sacrificial love in them.

Reason men need to be wiser and smarter. The whites have few children for a reason. Check high IQ countries.
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by seniormallam(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
livebyday:

So sorry for your loss bro

Words can't describe

Take heart , be strong

It is well

Live a life that would make her proud of you

Let the tears flow don't let anyone make you feel less of a man if you cry it's alright to cry for mum , she is worth it

Be strong bro, when we cry we cry steel tears

Safe
Thanks Sir
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by ZADDY001: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sweet Mother
I also can do anything to save my mum
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by mofeireoluwa(f): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=PUSSYHOE post=80499994]I can climb a billion story to save my mother but not a step to save my wife or gf, my mum will always be loyal.[/quot[color=#006600][/color]

And your children will do same for their mother and not for you.
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Depressedkidd: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Chrisus:
I'd climb a 100-storey building to save my mum.

How to get down? It's in God's hands
Guy u Sabi. Make we climb finish. God go handle the coming down.
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
thanta:
Funny thing is .. he might not do the same for his Father

Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Brave guy.
Mother is everything o.
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
avalontony:
Mum, I still miss you so much, since you slept in the lord, it seems my shield has been broken.

But I know you have rested..........continue to rest in the lord.

Take heart please

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Goldicon49: 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lol where you get your story from na Bros . This dude was actually climbing Down to save his Life . It's old news Bruh . Nigerians just kn6how to spice things up . Well Congrats Bro you got comments *clapping *

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Quorax: 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
chibu4u2:
But I read somewhere here that he’s actually coming down to save himself and not going up.

he was coming down actually and nairaland mod move that very thred you are talking about to front page not even up to 3 days ago.
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by foster212: 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
digitalman2811:
Since the fire is escalating,how will he climb down with his bed ridden mum?
Ask them my brother. Some stories get K-leg
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by WriterX(m): 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
X reckons he threw a burning cigarette into some trash, X thinks this might be connected to the fire but X can't be proven guilty because no one can truly find X.
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by olamakinde(m): 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Simplep:
Spiderman movie comes to mind.

My mother my mother,i will climb 100 storey building to save her cool.
you can't climb even one not to talk of 100
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by osejie17(m): 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
thanta:
I guess if his a Nigerian
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by nduchucks: 12:27am On Jul 22, 2019
This is fake news. This man scaled 19 stories in Philadelphia to escape fire. It was on every major news outlet this weekend.

https://abcnews-go-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/man-scales-19-floor-apartment-building-escape-fire/story?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&id=64433228&usqp=mq331AQA#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fabcnews.go.com%2FUS%2Fman-scales-19-floor-apartment-building-escape-fire%2Fstory%3Fid%3D64433228

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by raphy(m): 2:43am On Jul 22, 2019
When a mother raise her son so well there is nothing the son will not do to make her stay alive .

Reading this ..tears fill my eyes..as my mother raise me so well .when she was very sick 2013 I did my best as the first son.but she gave up the ghost .

I cried CU's she was irreplaceable she raise me and my 3siblings all alone seeing us through sch.
Bless her soul Amen.

There is no love like mother's love.

The guy did the right thing I would HV risk my life too
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by PrinceGallant: 3:52am On Jul 22, 2019
If that is the case, I give it to him. What a good deed. Mothers are worthy to die for. Mothers are much precious and deserve every sacrifice for what they had done in the past. Oh God! have mercy upon my mother
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by dontbothermuch: 6:22am On Jul 22, 2019
chibu4u2:

Exactly
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by dontbothermuch: 6:24am On Jul 22, 2019
prigoz:
Nothing like mother but not those that do born and throway. Nice move guy, the risk worth it
smiley
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by ivili(m): 6:28am On Jul 22, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
cheesy

So touching. Mothers are the best..

That reminds me of an encounter i had rescuing someone from an inferno back in the days.

I was quietly smoking my marijuana and blasting Bob Marley's songs ...

when i started smelling what was definitely not weed undecided

Thick smoke was billowing from bellow the door next to mine.

I banged my shoulder into the door, crashing in and my left shoulder turned instantly into half-cooked suya. undecided

I saw this girl lying down, crying weakly, all the curtains and the couches were ablaze shocked shocked

Everything i touched seared my palms so i rushed into the bathroom to look for something wet to douse the fire between us.

I wrapped the girl in the towel and i discovered the entrance was aflame and no way out embarassed

I took her in my arms, took a running start and crashed through the window facing the street.

There was a loud WHOOSH and the increase of oxygen made the fire roar louder behind us.

While plunging through the air, i remembered to my dismay that........

WE LIVE ON THE 5TH FLOOR!!!

[img]https://media./images/50d98e7ec2398b81fbc588bea3c3b52e/tenor.gif[/img]

TO BE CONTINUED... undecided

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool
People like you make being a member of the site so wonderful, love your sense of humor. Waiting for the continuation, but we already know you both died sha..�
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Eidris01(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2019
That can't happen here in Nigeria.
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by blaqroy: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2019
thanta:

If only u know how much mothers sacrifices for their kids,most fathers are sperm donor
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
thanta:

I'd rather save my Sharon (Dog) than save my dad.. I don suffer for the man hand laye yi.. Since 2 years old..
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
digitalman2811:
Since the fire is escalating,how will he climb down with his bed ridden mum?

There's always a way bro.. These folks got IQ
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by kikelomojessy(f): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
cheesy

So touching. Mothers are the best..

That reminds me of an encounter i had rescuing someone from an inferno back in the days.

I was quietly smoking my marijuana and blasting Bob Marley's songs ...

when i started smelling what was definitely not weed undecided

Thick smoke was billowing from bellow the door next to mine.

I banged my shoulder into the door, crashing in and my left shoulder turned instantly into half-cooked suya. undecided

I saw this girl lying down, crying weakly, all the curtains and the couches were ablaze shocked shocked

Everything i touched seared my palms so i rushed into the bathroom to look for something wet to douse the fire between us.

I wrapped the girl in the towel and i discovered the entrance was aflame and no way out embarassed

I took her in my arms, took a running start and crashed through the window facing the street.

There was a loud WHOOSH and the increase of oxygen made the fire roar louder behind us.

While plunging through the air, i remembered to my dismay that........

WE LIVE ON THE 5TH FLOOR!!!

[img]https://media./images/50d98e7ec2398b81fbc588bea3c3b52e/tenor.gif[/img]

TO BE CONTINUED... undecided

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

You are here again.
always putting smiles on her face.
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by yeyeosoronga: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
I can climb a billion story to save my mother but not a step to save my wife or gf, my mum will always be loyal.

Your son will save your wife.
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by KmniAutos(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
kikelomojessy:

You are here again.
always putting smiles on her face.

Hi smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) / Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter / I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.