Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) (38539 Views)

Jeff Excited As He Reunites With His Family After BBNaija Eviction (Photos) / BBNaija: Nelson And Thelma Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (Photos) / Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Gossipninja: 12:47am On Jul 22, 2019
Following the fake eviction of Symply Tacha during the BBNaija Sunday show, other housemates seem to be happy about the development as they discussed about her and revealed she's still in shock over the whole scenario.

Ike and Jeff while talking about her (Tasha ) confidence, claimed that it has suddenly turned into pride.

While Gedoni talked about the height of her arrogance towards the rest of the housemates.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija-housemates-happy-about-tachas-fake-eviction-as-they-discussed/

1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Gossipninja: 12:48am On Jul 22, 2019
grin
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Adeoludt(m): 1:19am On Jul 22, 2019
Seriously
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Alimani: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2019
Lol

2 Access Bank Staff Caught Having Sex In The Office At Night In Lagos ==> See Photos + Video Here
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by thankfulsoul: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2019
The girl with loose mouth

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by kponkedenge(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2019
My two years of watching Big Brother, she is perhaps the worst candidate that has ever made it into the house.... I even wonder how she got selected during the audition.

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by aolawale025: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2019
They seem happy to see her back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Neymessi: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2019
It will shock them when d instagram slay queens returns

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by HisMajesty1(m): 11:32am On Jul 22, 2019
Una never see nada... she go return with vigor and alacrity.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by mokaflex(m): 11:32am On Jul 22, 2019
Are you in Asaba, Delta State.
Kindly consider this as a proposal for cleaning of your sewage/soak away at a cheaper and more comfortable experience. We operate with a 15,000 liter capacity truck, you stand to save cost as fewer numbers of trips are required to be evacuated your soak away/septic tank...
Call 07052222334 if you have further questions.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by remababy2: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2019
Everyone is happy. If she win that thing I won't like it. A nudist that should be ashamed of herself intimidating others

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Lekanbery: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2019
Clean iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 0906853565two. Lagos/ Ikotun
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2019
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by phransix2: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2019
But she might just be there till day 99...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Julia345(f): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2019
kponkedenge:
My two years of watching Big Brother, she is perhaps the worst candidate that has ever made it into the house.... I even wonder how she got selected during the audition.
isn't it obvious she bleeped her way through?? Y r u still wondering how she got selected. Ordinary person dey get that kind pride n confidence wey sh get?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by 900warriorz: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin Daalu oo
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by DeeTweenie(f): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2019
BBN will use Tasha to make money via votes.
They will keep bringing her up for possible eviction and her fans will keep spending money to keep her in the house.

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by DameB(f): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2019
DeeTweenie:
BBN will use Tasha to make money via votes.
They will keep bringing her up for possible eviction and her fans will keep spending money to keep her in the house.

True

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2019
kponkedenge:
fOR ME, i GIVE IT TO CEECI

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by 900warriorz: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2019
angry Ok....i'd wear the shirt.
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by DUBZ17(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2019
remababy2:
Everyone is happy. If she win that thing I won't like it. A nudist that should be ashamed of herself intimidating others
And it will also means the end of bbn, and something falls in this part of the world nothing can rise it up.[color=][/color] grin
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by DAMAYYOR(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2019
aolawale025:
They seem happy to see her back
did u read the write up??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2019
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by chaberry(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2019
I Too would have been happy if she have left

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Blacksodje(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2019
Is Nairaland now an extension of BBNaija?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Lordjb: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2019
Okay we hear, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2019
Julia345:
isn't it obvious she bleeped her way through?? Y r u still wondering how she got selected. Ordinary person dey get that kind pride n confidence wey sh get?

As a female that you are, I bet you are talking from experience. You've fuccked your way through several times.

22 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee C And Lolu Punished By Biggie For Not Bonding (Photos) / The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever / TSTV Reacts To Memo Circulating On Social Media, Says Memos Are Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.