Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) (38553 Views)

Jeff Excited As He Reunites With His Family After BBNaija Eviction (Photos) / BBNaija: Nelson And Thelma Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (Photos) / Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by boskib: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2019
Don't be surprised that "A nudist that should be ashamed of herself" like someone said will end up winning the BBN 2019, that is just the true state of the country, everything is up side down. cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Godwin5766(m): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
BigBrother9ja:
fOR ME, i GIVE IT TO CEECI
Mtcheeeww
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Odinaka00(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
So because she s a nudist she doesn't have to win? Some of you comment like una nor just get brain.. Na holier than thou attitude go kee some of una for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by WriterX(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
X understands their grief, X talked to big brother about it about letting her do what she got to do and also X does not watch reality TV shows
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Wallade(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
kponkedenge:
My two years of watching Big Brother, she is perhaps the worst candidate that has ever made it into the house.... I even wonder how she got selected during the audition.

You mean head-hunted. I think the recent BBN auditions were deceptions, they already chose these participants irrespective of the auditions.
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by 175(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
mokaflex:
Are you in Asaba, Delta State.
Kindly consider this as a proposal for cleaning of your sewage/soak away at a cheaper and more comfortable experience. We operate with a 15,000 liter capacity truck, you stand to save cost as fewer numbers of trips are required to be evacuated your soak away/septic tank...
Call 07052222334 if you have further questions.

My Oga, I hail ooo. . .
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Julia345(f): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
Blainz:

As a female that you are, I bet you are talking from experience. You've fuccked your way through several times.
yeah, just like ur sisters and your mom bleeped their way through to where they are currently, that's y u had to quote me asif I mentioned ur name specifically, sure we both talking from our experiences. Until pussy guys like u learn to read and move on, u won't stop bringing insults on ur pple. This is a public place where people read n comment what they like, yet in your stupidity, u took my comment asif ur life depends on it.
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
kponkedenge:
My two years of watching Big Brother, she is perhaps the worst candidate that has ever made it into the house.... I even wonder how she got selected during the audition.
bottom power/ Clitocurrency.
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by foster212: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
kponkedenge:
She bleeped her way through nah.
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by femi4: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
kponkedenge:
you are intimidated by her pride. Her followers alone contributed at least 40% of weekly voting.
She's making money for biggie..deal with it!
Now, you know why she's in the house.
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by femi4: 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
DeeTweenie:
BBN will use Tasha to make money via votes.
They will keep bringing her up for possible eviction and her fans will keep spending money to keep her in the house.

Na only you understand what the game is all about.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by DeeTweenie(f): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Yes, because from their previous show, same thing happened. from Tboss to Cecee and not Tacha
femi4:
Na only you understand what the game is all about.
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by mokaflex(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Calvary greetings grin
175:

My Oga, I hail ooo. . .
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Julia345:
isn't it obvious she bleeped her way through?? Y r u still wondering how she got selected. Ordinary person dey get that kind pride n confidence wey sh get?

undecided undecided undecided

Will you keep quiet....diju accompany her to where she was bleeped....nonsense and ingredients
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Luthercboi: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Guys if you have heard about forex but you don’t know how it works

It a market that controls 5.3 trillion per day
And that a good place to make money

message me via WhatsApp @ 07015421422
They’ll be a lecture there today

Briefing you about the basic of forex and to raise money from there with just RISK MANAGEMENT
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
remababy2:
Everyone is happy. If she win that thing I won't like it. A nudist that should be ashamed of herself intimidating others

Do you know that Tacha is probably the girl with the least body count in that house? Girls like her are mostly introverts who uses the Internet to make up for their social shortcomings.
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
Julia345:
isn't it obvious she bleeped her way through?? Y r u still wondering how she got selected. Ordinary person dey get that kind pride n confidence wey sh get?

I know girls like Tacha. I can bet you get fucckked far much more than her. Tacha probably has less body count than 90% of Nigerian girls using social media.
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by jossydude(m): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
How much oga?
Lekanbery:
Clean iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 0906853565two. Lagos/ Ikotun
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by princecalculus(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Who told you she did audition?
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Julia345(f): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
scaramucci:

I know girls like Tacha. I can bet you get fucckked far much more than her. Tacha probably has less body count than 90% of Nigerian girls using social media.
now that u poured out ur stupidity, I hope u okay?? Sure half if not all of your problems have been solved grin grin grin grin, quoted me painfully asif my comment was directed to you
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by excel4us: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Blainz:

As a female that you are, I bet you are talking from experience. You've fuccked your way through several times.

Hmmm
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Julia345:
now that u poured out ur stupidity, I hope u okay?? Sure half if not all of your problems have been solved grin grin grin grin, quoted me painfully asif my comment was directed to you

Only the truth can make you this bitter.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by Julia345(f): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
scaramucci:

Only the truth can make you this bitter.
while d "lie" i wrote about Tasha made u ds "sweet" grin grin grin, brother oponu
Re: BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) by jeremy889: 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Haters gonna hate. Up Tacha. Go babes!!! I'm loving this show.

That's why I have to say this:

BBNaija Latest News

Many people have been asking me how do I always know what's happening even though I'm not able to watch it. Well here's my secret:

An unofficial BBNaija Updates App and website are now available So you can now get all the latest news updates and daily roundups on the show even if you are not able to watch it.

The app => https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbnfanz.app

And the updates website is https://bigbrothernaija./

Though you cannot watch it live with the app but you get lots of updates and sometimes short recorded videos of the day's main events

Thank me later grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee C And Lolu Punished By Biggie For Not Bonding (Photos) / Captain America "Civil War" Parts Shot In Lagos / The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.