Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Check Out Leaked Photos And Design Of Iphone 11 Max - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out Leaked Photos And Design Of Iphone 11 Max (5163 Views)

Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria / Leaked Photos Show A New Infinix Note Model With 108MP Camera, 120W Charger / Leaked Photos Show Apple’s Final Iphone X Plus & 6.1-inch Iphone Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Leaked Photos And Design Of Iphone 11 Max by Biritiko: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Wayne4uall:

U don't insult but you can call a man old enough to b ur father low self esteem?....
This statement further confirms how low your self esteem is
Re: Check Out Leaked Photos And Design Of Iphone 11 Max by dominzy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Kingkun69:
Hmmm since the iPhone 11 is coming that means
The price of xs will reduce
Leading to a shorter demand of iPhone 8
Which equates to lower production of the 7s
Meaning I CAN FINALLY AFFORD the 5s cheesy
hustle o
Re: Check Out Leaked Photos And Design Of Iphone 11 Max by Baddestguyp(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
I dont give a shiit about this...
All i need is an ROG 2 or i can manage a OnePlus 7 pro...baba God do am cry
Re: Check Out Leaked Photos And Design Of Iphone 11 Max by Biritiko: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lol
Re: Check Out Leaked Photos And Design Of Iphone 11 Max by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Baddestguyp:
I dont give a shiit about this...
All i need is an ROG 2 or i can manage a OnePlus 7 pro...baba God do am cry
Just watched videos of the ROG 2 on YouTube...
Mehn that phone is a BLAST!! shockedshocked
Snapdragon 855+
120Hz OLED display
Powerful stereo speakers
Air Triggers for gaming...
That device is in a class of its own
And oh i forgot that it has a massive 6000Mah battery!!

1 Like

Re: Check Out Leaked Photos And Design Of Iphone 11 Max by dominzy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Just watched videos of the ROG 2 on YouTube...
Mehn that phone is a BLAST!! shockedshocked
Snapdragon 855+
120Hz OLED display
Powerful stereo speakers
Air Triggers for gaming...
That device is in a class of its own
U forgot to check if the parts are available in Nigeria, in case ur phone spoil.
Re: Check Out Leaked Photos And Design Of Iphone 11 Max by Wayne4uall(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Biritiko:

This statement further confirms how low your self esteem is
Mr low self esteem with depression.. I am back.. Hope having me banned make u more richer or add more garri to ya water.... grin grin angry
Re: Check Out Leaked Photos And Design Of Iphone 11 Max by Biritiko: 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wayne4uall:
Mr low self esteem with depression.. I am back.. Hope having me banned make u more richer or add more garri to ya water.... grin grin angry
Welcome back sir .
Stay safe
Re: Check Out Leaked Photos And Design Of Iphone 11 Max by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
Fake news
Re: Check Out Leaked Photos And Design Of Iphone 11 Max by dominzy(m): 2:00am On Jul 26, 2019
PRESENTATION:
Fake news
how?
Re: Check Out Leaked Photos And Design Of Iphone 11 Max by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2019
dominzy:
how?

Until september, nobody knows the name of the new iPhones or what it will look like, so I wonder were mr blogger got his bullshit, prolly from some fake chinese blog also
Re: Check Out Leaked Photos And Design Of Iphone 11 Max by dominzy(m): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2019
PRESENTATION:

Until september, nobody knows the name of the new iPhones or what it will look like, so I wonder were mr blogger got his bullshit, prolly from some fake chinese blog also
I'm so sorry for u. It's not ur fault
Re: Check Out Leaked Photos And Design Of Iphone 11 Max by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
dominzy:

I'm so sorry for u. It's not ur fault

Counter me ? No, bring proof ? No
Don’t be sorry then, I wonder what is my fault

Sorry, I just noticed you are the blogger who posted this, I didn’t mean to demean your work, now I see why you was sorry for me. Doesn’t change the fact it’s fake news though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! / How Good Are Redmi Phones? / Would You Buy This Nokia Phone for N140,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.