Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! (4957 Views)

SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Gives Update On 11.2m Blocked Mobile Lines / See The Fake Credit Alert A Scammer Sent Me / How To Track A Nigerian Scammer's Bank Account And Easily Get Back Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Creeza(m): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Good afternoon Nairalanders. Please December is here again and people are trying to act smart, becareful the kind of deals you agree to, many are mad but few are roaming. Thinking they are wise angry

Update On Page 2.

The lady in Question: FairC
Twitter name: LyndaOdili

Exenorate yourself by explaining why you choose to use an acct that has issues to do business and still insisted that you were being played a smart trick on meanwhile the fault is from you.

I forgive you for the rude replies on WhatsApp and on call. If you had genuine motives no problem but if you had dubious intentions, continue one day na one day monkey go go Market, e no go return
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Creeza(m): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
More...

First pic: The deleted chats and means of I'd

Second pic : Where the drama started

Third pic: after she claimed to have recieved alert.
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Kondomatic(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
Creeza[/quote:
God purnish your papa
angry ogun rape ur entire householdsad
What exactly is these people's offense? What did they do to you to deserve this,?
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by godforus(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
Send his name to MTN/Glo/Airtel agent, whatever network he registered with. Let them unveil his name, then post it on NAIRALAND so whenever the name is googled, scam will be in same sentence with it.

That's the way to ruin his future and pay him back. cool

2 Likes

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Davash222(m): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
Confusion plenty for here.

3 Likes

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Creeza(m): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
More...
Kondomatic:
What exactly is these people's offense? What did they do to you to deserve this,?
She said I should do whatever I like... I want to ruin their business...simple
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Kondomatic(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Creeza:
More... She said I should do whatever I like... I want to ruin their business...simple
Whatever is going on between you and her should stay between you and her. It's got nothing to do with her father or her entire household
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Creeza(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
Whatever is going on between you and her should stay between you and her. It's got nothing to do with her father or her entire household
your opinion. maybe you are her relative, one day ur cup will be full too

6 Likes

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Creeza(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bank reversed your money, wow. See as network error/beneficial account transact failed helped you. Thanks for the info
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Creeza(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
tyup:
shocked

To whom it may concern, if you got to do business with people, treat anyone having an Ipob name as a suspect. thank me later

If I was OP once my bank brings out the name, I'm halting the transaction immediately
Thats funny but what became more horendous was the fact that she refused half payment untill phone reach me, and order driver not to release it until complete payment thinking id scam her.

I didnt know she sef get plans
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Creeza(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
godforus:
Send his name to MTN/Glo/Airtel agent, whatever network he registered with. Let them unveil his name, then post it on NAIRALAND so whenever the name is googled, scam will be in same sentence with it.

how can this be done. more info pls. I want to teach her a lesson
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Creeza(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Bank reversed your money, wow. See as network error/beneficial account transact failed helped you. Thanks for the info
Shine ur eye niggi
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Kondomatic(m): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
Creeza:
your opinion. maybe you are her relative, one day ur cup will be full too
Grow up oga.

What if all of a sudden you start having difficulties in everything you do and you later find out that the reason for your troubles is because your brother or child had issues with someone and the person cursed his father(you) and his entire household?

How would you feel?

A soul that sins should die.

Let her family be, they've got nothing to do with this.

You talk too much for a guy, and brag a lot too.

8 Likes

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Creeza(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
Grow up oga.

What if all of a sudden you start having difficulties in everything you do and you later find out that the reason for your troubles is because your brother or child had issues with someone and the person cursed his father(you) and his entire household?

How would you feel?

You have made your point, now get off my mention.

Had it been my money entered thin air, its the same you that will come here and tell me nonsense.

sir you are scammer. no offense angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Kondomatic(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
Creeza:
You have made your point, now get off my mention.

Had it been my money entered thin air, its the same you that will come here and tell me nonsense.

sir you are scammer. no offense angry
Cry cry baby

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Creeza(m): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
Cry cry baby
Your descendants. Untill the sixth generation. 600 yrs

1 Like

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Kondomatic(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
Creeza:
Your descendants. Untill the sixth generation. 600 yrs
Nye nye nye nye nye.

If your words are powerful then use it to bless yourself so you will be in the same league with Dangote and Bill Gates.

Abi nah only curse you sabi curse?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Kondomatic(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Creeza:
Coming from some1 who steals people's hard earned money impress girls.
my brother, you a joker cheesy when you have legitably earned 1naira in your life that will soon end, then we can talk.

I agree so much with ur signature
Same nonsense

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by akin83590: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
Confusion plenty for here.
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Kondomatic(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Creeza:
Coming from some1 who steals people's hard earned money to impress girls.
my brother, you're a joker cheesy when you have legitably earned 1naira in your life that will soon end, then we can talk.

I agree so much with ur signature

mynd44
dragnet
honsule
lalasticlala
dominique

RULE 9
Akpai, you accuse people without any form of evidence and then call the moderators? For what exactly?

I should be the one calling them to report you but I won't, it'd be a waste of time.

Like I said earlier, you talk too much and reason too little so there's no point in calling the moderators to report some idle talks from a female-man.

Grow up please.

5 Likes

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Creeza(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
Akpai, you accuse people without any form of evidence and then call the moderators? For what exactly?

I should be the one calling them to report you but I won't, it'd be a waste of time.

Like I said earlier, you talk too much and reason too little so there's no point in calling the moderators to report some idle talks from a female-man.

Grow up please.
freedom of speech, that I guarantee but freedom after speech that I cant guarantee

Continue your scam activities one day you will end up like invictus Obi

1 Like

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Zeroenochone(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle

1 Like

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Nairalandwizerd(m): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
partnership in crime
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Nairalandwizerd(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
Grow up oga.

How would you feel?

scammers ring. Busted.

1 Like

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Coldie(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
godforus:

Delete the number, then dial it, then go to try caller to check the name, after getting the name try to find it on social media especially facebook.

I nearly used this to fvck one guy up.

He scammed me I looked for him with his number on all social media, I found his pic on michat and the rest was done.

The moment I sent him his pic and a threat the guy know say I no come play
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Coldie(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
Creeza:
Good afternoon Nairalanders. Please December has come o, becareful the kind of deals you agree to, many are mad but few are roaming. Thinking they are wise angry

Everyone avoid doing business with this moniker called fairc , she is a chronic liar and hardenned scammer.

I don't know who she must have decieved in the past but an insult to integrity is an insult on my intelligence. Long story short: She is thief and a scammer

Thanks to gtb for reversing my money yesterday twice na so i for enter 1 chance that I AM BUYING phone for my Mom to change her old phone

Even after agreeing to pay for waybill. Her bank was having issues and the money get bouncing back, I called her and told her that it's like her bank has fault whats wrong and she started spewing thrash.... Blocked my number and this morning I called her with a third line, she picked to recieve the insult of her life.

Chisom Odili lynda,God purnish your papa angry you go thief hankerchief for onitsha they go U carry go prison. Its me you want to use and do christmas, may your two left leg lead you into gbese
600 years for you for duping that young man that you recieved his alert then deleted your national ID card picture from our whatsapp chat thinking it was my money you recieved

Why delete your ID card after you claimed to have recieved an alert... You think you are wise..

angry ogun rape ur entire household, you no go die better angry
Type her number here I would get u her pic.

Though from what I read in the chat nobody scammed each other.
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Coldie(m): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
Creeza:
Good afternoon Nairalanders. Please December has come o, becareful the kind of deals you agree to, many are mad but few are roaming. Thinking they are wise angry

Everyone avoid doing business with this moniker called fairc , she is a chronic liar and hardenned scammer.

I don't know who she must have decieved in the past but an insult to integrity is an insult on my intelligence. Long story short: She is thief and a scammer

Thanks to gtb for reversing my money yesterday twice na so i for enter 1 chance that I AM BUYING phone for my Mom to change her old phone

Even after agreeing to pay for waybill. Her bank was having issues and the money get bouncing back, I called her and told her that it's like her bank has fault whats wrong and she started spewing thrash.... Blocked my number and this morning I called her with a third line, she picked to recieve the insult of her life.

Chisom Odili lynda,God purnish your papa angry you go thief hankerchief for onitsha they go U carry go prison. Its me you want to use and do christmas, may your two left leg lead you into gbese
600 years for you for duping that young man that you recieved his alert then deleted your national ID card picture from our whatsapp chat thinking it was my money you recieved

Why delete your ID card after you claimed to have recieved an alert... You think you are wise..

angry ogun rape ur entire household, you no go die better angry
creeda1 how much did she scam u?
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Solidconceptz(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
I wonder how people like that sleep at night... Meanwhile.. Check my signature for the best Logo design package
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Creeza(m): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Coldie:

Type her number here I would get u her pic.

Though from what I read in the chat nobody scammed each other.
Bro from my thread topic you will realize that I was lucky and almost fell for the trick. I only want others to be careful too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Good Is Ur Camera / Infinix Hot Vs Tecno H6 / Become Admin Of Any Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.