Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother (46310 Views)

Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House / Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2019
How can we expect her not to repeat clothes for the next 3 months haba nah
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by lielbree: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2019
Nyamiri:
What does a prostitute need clothes for anyway?
Your mother bleeps too, I guess she's a prostitute as well undecided
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by ProbityD: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2019
Lol.. Very soon she will have enough to wear at home
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2019
yamendiva:
Hello everyone, incase you will like to know... I will eat rice this morning

stale gist.. dats d general bf menu
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by boban007: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2019
DameB:

SHE'S A LOW LIFE RUNZ GIRL AND LEAST WUALIFIED IN THE HOUSE.BUT UNFORTUNATELY I GUESS THE GIRL HAS A DEAL WITH BIG BROTHER EITHER SOMEONE POWERFUL IN BIG BROTHER IS SHAGGING HER OR BIG BROTHER WANTS TO USE HER FAN BASE TO MAKE MONEY.I CAN'T BELIEVE NIGERIANS ARE TRULY IN LOVE WITH OLOSHO'S IT'S NOT THAT BAD
SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY NOT ADDING UP.SHE IS GOT THE WORST PEDIGREE IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME.SHE'S A STONED COLD RUNZ GIRL AND SHE'S NOT HIDING IT.
The annoying thing is that this geh has so much pride and a nasty attitude....
For what reason :
She's not that intelligent, her English vocab and diction are wack....
She's rude...
She's as fake as it gets....

But she'll make it to the final stage cos she has a lot of equally dumb people rooting for her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Nyamiri: 10:03am On Jul 22, 2019
lielbree:

Your mother bleeps too, I guess she's a prostitute as well undecided

You must be mistaking her for your mother that her coochie is public property.
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by boban007: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2019
SHE'S A LOW LIFE RUNZ GIRL AND LEAST WUALIFIED IN THE HOUSE.BUT UNFORTUNATELY I GUESS THE GIRL HAS A DEAL WITH BIG BROTHER EITHER SOMEONE POWERFUL IN BIG BROTHER IS SHAGGING HER OR BIG BROTHER WANTS TO USE HER FAN BASE TO MAKE MONEY.I CAN'T BELIEVE NIGERIANS ARE TRULY IN LOVE WITH OLOSHO'S IT'S NOT THAT BAD
SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY NOT ADDING UP.SHE IS GOT THE WORST PEDIGREE IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME.SHE'S A STONED COLD RUNZ GIRL AND SHE'S NOT HIDING IT.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2019
and how can this facilitate the payment of Npower July stipend??
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by DameB(f): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Yet she's on National TV while you're hating in your little pigeon hole called house, paying for Sub to watch her .

Your English is yet to take you places so shut the fuckup .

So being on national TV gives her the right to be condescending right?.......
I agree that it's all about entertainment o, but is it wrong to point out nasty attitude?
What's nasty is damn nasty.... Imagine how those on the recieving end of the condescension feel and having to pretend no to care cos it's national TV
Later your type will be screaming feminist and all types of ills about women

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by DameB(f): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2019
boban007:

Her fans don carry the mata for head o... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by WildChild00(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2019
raymondedesiri:

Foolish right up

You dey fine slap?
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2019
DameB:

Her fans don carry the mata for head o... grin grin grin
And you wish people carry your own mata for their head undecided
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Omoluabi16(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2019
JjBankys:
What gives you the right to call her fans/ supporters dumb? undecided FYI big brother is not a show of intelligence. Rather it is a show of sex violence and gore.
hehehehe.. which one be violence and Gore now. Are they acting Spartacus there?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2019
Omoluabi16:
hehehehe.. which one be violence and Gore now. Are they acting Spartacus there?
grin grin lol no mind me, i just hate hypocrites and that lady is full of it. undecided
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by yamendiva(f): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2019
Jerkules:

Ur mates are eating deek

Ur mates are eating money
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by fF01(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2019
nuban07:
Na jersey bet9ja gave them...The last two edition contestants enjoyed the privileges of free clothes from payport.
Make them give her plenty jersey na, like 12 make she deh rock.
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by fF01(m): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2019
Elamin21:
Those saying Tacha has mouth and body odour, how una take know say she get am.....gossipers too full nairaland abeg.
Kim say Ella tell am.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Wayne4uall(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2019
Fake life everywere.. Y she no buy new clothes carry go bbn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by pinkygurl(f): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2019
King204:
Sisto life hard,Even biggie dey feel d recession

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by lielbree: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nyamiri:

You must be mistaking her for your mother that her coochie is public property.
There's no prostitute in my family, hence I can't identify one.

But u on the other hand have first hand experience because your mother is clear the gang leader of prostitutes. Ashawo kobo kobo
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by foster212: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Make she kuku Waka naked nah.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Smhart1(f): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
This girl is not representing her family well.
Girls be careful what you do, because it will always tell the world your family background

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

Contacting this guy is the best that can happen to anyone in need of a logo design. I was skeptical at first but he made me believe not everyone online is a scammer. Weldone bro
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Miscellaneous(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
lielbree:

There's no prostitute in my family, hence I can't identify one.

But u on the other hand have first hand experience because your mother is clear the gang leader of prostitutes. Ashawo kobo kobo
Lol... Are you related to tasha? I feel u are. But make we carry play commot, Tacha is a runs girl sha... e nor get who nor know
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
DameB:

So being on national TV gives her the right to be condescending right?.......
I agree that it's all about entertainment o, but is it wrong to point out nasty attitude?
What's nasty is damn nasty.... Imagine how those on the recieving end of the condescension feel and having to pretend no to care cos it's national TV
Later your type will be screaming feminist and all types of ills about women

Leave the young girl alone and face you life

Mind your business

She's living her dream , Live yours .
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by PrinceKevin01: 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Smhart1:

So you are still advertising this your 1k scam logo. Contact this guy at your own peril
Lols I know some idiots will come after me for doing what I'm doing.

My dear it's my business how much I charged for my work. Not yours. Kill yourself if you like. Hey you know what? You can the Transformer is your friend is you don't like what I'm doing
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by PrinceKevin01: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Smhart1:

So you are still advertising this your 1k scam logo. Contact this guy at your own peril
You will only die premature trying to drag me down for your selfish reason. I do not talk too much
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Authoreety: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
DameB:

The annoying thing is that this girl has so much pride and a nasty attitude....
For what reason :
She's not that intelligent, her English vocab and diction are wack....
She's rude...
She's as fake as it gets....

But she'll make it to the final stage cos she has a lot of equally dumb people rooting for her

**Modified
For those quoting me... I still maintain that it's wrong to be condescending, rude and nasty... If you like Tasha's attitude train your daughters to be like her and tell your wives to emulate her

I love this lady
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Alejobs: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
If you don't forgive, you give the past the opportunity it needs to keep you away from the future you desire
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by lielbree: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
Miscellaneous:

Lol... Are you related to tasha? I feel u are. But make we carry play commot, Tacha is a runs girl sha... e nor get who nor know
Again, u go know now because ur mama na senior runs babe!

By the way do u anyone who Tacha has fùcked?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) / Why Top TV Shows In Nigeria Stopped / Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.