Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) (62085 Views)

The Prison Where Hushpuppi Will Stay For 11 Years In The US / Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2019
MrTrend:
What a USELESS LIFE.

May God forgive him. Amen!
he still lived a better life than 95% of the world population. He's 62, how many men get to 62?

9 Likes

Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by mknigeriagreat: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2019
I don't trust that guy. He might still make it out.

3 Likes

Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by AmazingELixir: 7:54am On Jul 22, 2019
cheesy grin grin

Oboyee see as police cars and prison dey clean...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by chukslawrence(m): 7:55am On Jul 22, 2019
Hmm
Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2019
This cell are better than the slump people live in here in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by Maldini212(m): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2019
El chapo my mentor �������get rich or nothing

2 Likes

Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by brightalo17: 7:59am On Jul 22, 2019
krattoss:
You re deluded if u think El Chapo is ur average prisoner who will be toyed with .

Dude will probly be running his shits behind bars..

He I'll even get loyal cops and VIP treatment by inmates..
The inmates will be amazed and privileged to be sharing a block with CHAPO himself.

And lastly, many will go down with him..the cops,the judges,the rats, the snitches and the rivals..

Be ready for fireworks anytime soon
This is not kirikiri maximum prison. So stop hallucinating.

10 Likes

Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2019
In Colombia and mexico drug lords are seen as heroes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by anonimi: 8:00am On Jul 22, 2019
krattoss:
You re deluded if u think El Chapo is ur average prisoner who will be toyed with .

The inmates will be amazed and privileged to be sharing a block with CHAPO himself.

And lastly, many will go down with him..the cops,the judges,the rats, the snitches and the rivals..

You think tat the US is like Nigeria where a governor pays killer squads of Fulani herdsmen to stop killing instead of prosecuting and jailing them.
America is not a shithole country.
Please note.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 22, 2019
Explorers:

Same noni because they have so much blood on their hands too.

Drug lords kills for power, territory control, and supremacy. There's drug war where they haunt and kill rival gangs.

You betray, you steal, you get killed. Families are not safe too.

But you like politics money abi lol

2 Likes

Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by Offpoint: 8:00am On Jul 22, 2019
Explorers:

Same noni because they have so much blood on their hands too.

Drug lords kills for power, territory control, and supremacy. There's drug war where they haunt and kill rival gangs.

You betray, you steal, you get killed. Families are not safe too.

I agree with you bro. Ritual money you kill once on specify time and only your life that will face the consequences, but drugs money you gotta kill everyday and no one is safe.

3 Likes

Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by BlueAir: 8:01am On Jul 22, 2019
krattoss:

whats this one saying...lmao...obviously u are just the typical average nigerian who has never been to the usa except through the television grin...WAKE UP IGNORAMUS..chapo is gone finally undecided gangsta wanna be grin...it isnt even maximum prison.SUPER MAXIMUM.(the level where gods become bitchess to GODS) grin

despite the emphasis on federal super maximum PRISON factility,,gangsta wannabe prefers not to meditate grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by ZikZikZik: 8:01am On Jul 22, 2019
Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by Deepfeel(m): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2019
That guy is a billionaire forget what is been reported in the media, he will still live a normal free life in prison, eating the best meal drinking the best wine f*ck women of his choice, doing his business in prison, some of this drug Lords are more safe in prison than outside prison, prison is big business over there

6 Likes

Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by tyup(m): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2019
krattoss:

what's your point in particular undecided

2 Likes

Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by marvin906(m): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2019
truth be told this guy won't suffer in prison

1 Like

Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by princeade86(m): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2019
kingreign:

That guy just bleeped himself and destroyed his family name.
what surprised me was that America deliver judgment on time. he was extradite to them in 2017, and he was sentenced by 2019, unlike we that kept Evans since even when there is enough evidence that his guilty, yet nobody knows where his case is going to. truly, our judiciary is very slow.

6 Likes

Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by BlueAir: 8:07am On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:
That guy is a billionaire forget what is been reported in the media, he will still live a normal free life in prison, eating the best meal drinking the best wine f*ck women of his choice, doing his business in prison, some of this drug Lords are more safe in prison than outside prison, prison is big business over there
hm.my pikin dont believe all u see onTV.have u been to foreign prison before grin cos i have and believe it or not naija prison is nicer because it will deal with u physically and theirs will deal with u psychologically and make u ask urself 'is this me' sad

4 Likes

Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by Nyamiri: 8:08am On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

Over where?

You think it's the nonsense you watch on TV that we're talking about here?

Boy, this is not your average prison. Travel out and stop typing out of ignorance.

6 Likes

Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by DameB(f): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2019
krattoss:

Definitely cos all these previous escapes couldn't have gone down without inside help... And for him to have evaded the government this long smiley
Anyway the drug trade and law enforcement agencies involvement is a quagmire oftentimes
Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by Hoodbilonia: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2019
Not all this our fake ass army patrol van useless convoy
See better securty
Attt
Armed to the teeth
Fear us security
Na the highest

Am
Ham
I'm tha king of tha trap(yeeeeaaahhh)
El chapo jr

2chains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6ZnwuhqALY

B
B
Bich
Ah helped el chapo come home(i know he told u)

i 2 like yung buck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD2mGJph04U
Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 22, 2019
Life in prison fire, he go dey there run his matter big as him cartel guys go dey visit him with update. I pity any woman wey dey inside dat prison as una go be him food throughout if he has high sex drive.

1 Like

Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by tyup(m): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2019
marvin906:
truth be told this guy won't suffer in prison

are you one of his disciples sad

3 Likes

Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by lastempero: 8:10am On Jul 22, 2019
He gave himself out.
Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by Rilley(m): 8:11am On Jul 22, 2019
krattoss:

You are damn right, alot of fireworks will be everywhere.
Re: El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) by rozayx5(m): 8:13am On Jul 22, 2019
Nche95:
kids everywhere.. this is America not Mexico

did a drug lord not order a hit on that Chris attor wife from jail?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) / Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra / Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.