Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? (8521 Views)

Which Insecticide (fleet) Has Worked For You Against Mosquitoes At Home / Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by drI: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2019
save me 27, I really don't respond on this forum however, I want to talk to you atbthis time.

Listen bro, if you have made a mistake, put yourself together and move on. you may need to look at the bright side, at least you have a job from which you can always save up again. once you die, its over. As long as you are alive, you can make it to any level you want to. it will only just take time.

Your next disappointment will be when your plan B ie people's help fail. you need to understand that others have issues.some people may be worse off than you. it's selfish to expect people to help you and to think of suicide. you are only just thinking of yourself.

Finally, you need to defer your admission, start saving up again, you can always get visa again and again. All the best and God bless you.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2019
Saveme27:
I'm sorry for being a pest to everyone, I'm really sorry I ruined everything I worked for in minutes but it's time to say goodbye and I pray God should forgive me.

Go and buy sleeping pills and stop disturbing us. Or put I pass my neighbour in your room. Stop disturbing us with your stupidity.

Good riddance

Useless scammer trying new format

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by edoman2016: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Saveme27:
I'm sorry for being a pest to everyone, I'm really sorry I ruined everything I worked for in minutes but it's time to say goodbye and I pray God should forgive me.
Don't commit suicide. When there is life, there is hope. Losing 850,000 naira to naijabet is not the end of the world.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Gulher: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
Saveme27:
i feel sorry for you sincerely but at the same time, did you really think people will gather 850000 naira for you just like that within a day of asking? like seriously? The world is cold bro. Anyone that even wants to help you with such amount will think it over for days. Especially knowing that you lost the money in gambling.

If you end up not travelling it is not the end of the world. Life is not as serious as we take it.

Just take heart and assume that you were sick or your parent was sick and you spent the 850k in the hospital to stay alive.

You are supposed to seek advice on how to start all over not looking for people to replace the money within a day.
No money in the country bro.
Most people that read your story are struggling to get by.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Iogobenz(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gulher:
i feel sorry for you sincerely but at the same time, did you really think people will gather 850000 naira for you just like that within a day of asking? like seriously? The world is cold bro. Anyone that even wants to help you with such amount will think it over for days. Especially knowing that you lost the money in gambling.

If you end up not travelling it is not the end of the world. Life is not as serious as we take it.

Just take heart and assume that you were sick or your parent was sick and you spent the 850k in the hospital to stay alive.

You are supposed to seek advice on how to start all over not looking for people to replace the money within a day.
correct.
Butt here us one brother here that wanted to replace the money for him.
Edoman2016,are we still hearing from you or not?
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Thanks everyone that commented, I'm not dead and I'm getting better for now I think.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by viettastitches(f): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Saveme27:
Thanks everyone that commented, I'm not dead and I'm getting better for now I think.
mtcheesw
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gulher:

Thanks so much you really lifted my spirit this evening.

I didn't expect someone to give me the whole money, I just wanted hope that I can still continue with my journey.
Now let me tell you my ordeal, imagine you fighting and working everyday, throughout this month I'm always at work with rifle without a single day off, today I asked for a day off cos I'm not feeling well but they refused to give me, just imagine what kind nd of work is this, they said we are 10 going on an assignment and i told the man out of frustration if I die won't the job continue. I've faced a lot in this military and wouldn't want my enemy to join it, that's why I tried to save up and leave and now I lost my only lifeline. I feel like I'm in a prison in this job, its worse than I'm narrating.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
viettastitches:
mtcheesw
Sorry to disappoint you I'm not dead.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
ifyalways:
Awwww

Logobenz finally pushed this guy to suicide cry
Thanks for caring ma'am I'm not dead.

And to those labelling me a scammer, thank you all. God knows I wouldn't do that, I've never used my uniform to cheat anyone.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by viettastitches(f): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
Saveme27:
Sorry to disappoint you I'm not dead.
stop blackmailing us with suicide my friend.why will any Nigerian even dream of helping any Nigerian military ass when all you guys do is constitute nuisance.mtcheeew
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
viettastitches:
stop blackmailing us with suicide my friend.why will any Nigerian even dream of helping any Nigerian military ass when all you guys do is constitute nuisance.mtcheeew
I'm not blackmailing anyone with suicide and God knows I've never used my uniform to cheat anyone. I don't like the way the military is run that's why I want to leave. Even me I'm frustrated with the job, if you don't have godfather then you'll be cheated many times in the job, if you're other ranks you'll just be working for your superior to take the glory, not all uniform men are the same.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
I'm not looking someone to give me the whole money, I just need help no matter how little it is, it would be very appreciated, I'm not a scammer. I'm really tired of wearing this uniform that's why I wanted to leave and this is my only chance cry
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by viettastitches(f): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Saveme27:
I'm not blackmailing anyone with suicide and God knows I've never used my uniform to cheat anyone. I don't like the way the military is run that's why I want to leave. Even me I'm frustrated with the job, if you don't have godfather then you'll be cheated many times in the job, if you're other ranks you'll just be working for your superior to take the glory, not all uniform men are the same.
ok.good luck
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
@cococandy if God touches your heart to help me ma, no amount is too small even if its a loan, I've learned my lesson and I don't want to give up on this dream cry
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Sleep is far away from my eyes right now, God have mercy.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by edoman2016: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Iogobenz:
correct.
Butt here us one brother here that wanted to replace the money for him.
Edoman2016,are we still hearing from you or not?
Me, myself need help too. Naija is not smiling at all.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by cococandy(f): 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Saveme27:
@cococandy if God touches your heart to help me ma, no amount is too small even if its a loan, I've learned my lesson and I don't want to give up on this dream cry

First of all I don’t even know why you would think that I have enough money for myself let alone someone else.

Since you mentioned me, let me give you advice. Close this thread and go lick your wounds. Marinate in the words of Lewstherin. Those are words of wisdom. They will help you.

You remind me of someone close to me that I gave 650k for something very important and he lost it. Telling me stories about how he was jazzed and robbed and what not. I’m sure he tried to multiply it the same way you tried to do without hard work and it failed. Of course he paid for it in the sense that my fist became closed towards him for a long time. What makes you think a stranger like you will merit better reward than him? We don’t reward bad behavior. It doesn’t help anyone.

You really expect people to contribute money to add to your 300k balance that you still have, not minding that you have a job that pays you as well? You are funny young man. How many people have 300k in their bank account with no family dependent on them and opportunity to earn income from a job they already have? Honestly I think this thread is just a trolling thread to get reactions from folks.

If indeed your story is true, I’ll give you the same advice I gave him. You need to grow up and start taking things seriously. At 25, you’re not a child anymore. You say you have learned but you really didn’t learn if you still expect people to contribute money for you. Part of learning is accepting the consequences of your actions. Even if one those consequences means not being able to travel at this time.

Save your data (I’m sure that costs money too). Save your data money for food and start adding more savings to the money you already have in your bank account.

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 24, 2019
edoman2016:

Me, myself need help too. Naija is not smiling at all.
but you were asking me personal questions and raising my hope.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Lokaman: 12:03am On Jul 24, 2019
Boy,go and face your army work o because l can see God is trying to protect you from traveling and facing hardship if truly your visa processing was genuine.
Face your work o.
The grass is not always green at the other side.
And let me tell you nobody,l mean nobody is ready to contribute money for any money lost to gambling.
We no de do charity freebies here.

And if you want to die,it's very simple,you are with your gun or jack-knife ..... brotherly,access granted.
You sounds like a weakling and a pussy-soldier,Bleep off here and grow some balls with that uniform on you before you get bursted at your duty location by your superior for planning to desert the army.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 24, 2019
Thanks @cococandy, thanks I know i brought everything upon myself.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by cococandy(f): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2019
Iogobenz:

?

I Still haven’t found that drink.
Sigh.

I drove long distance to a very enormous wine shop that’s supposed to have everything and they said they just discontinued it. Tried several smaller stores too and nothing. angry
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Lokaman: 12:05am On Jul 24, 2019
Boy,go and face your army work o because l can see God is trying to protect you from traveling and facing hardship if truly your visa processing was genuine.
Face your work o.
The grass is not always green at the other side.
And let me tell you nobody,l mean nobody is ready to contribute money for any money lost to gambling.
We no de do charity freebies here.

And if you want to die,it's very simple,you are with your gun or jack-knife ..... brotherly,access granted.
You sounds like a weakling and a pussy-soldier,Bleep off here and grow some balls with that uniform on you before you get bursted at your duty location by your superior for planning to desert the army.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 24, 2019
Thanks to everyone throwing blames and all but we all should know we've all made silly mistakes at one point in our lives.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by cococandy(f): 12:07am On Jul 24, 2019
That’s not the point.
Trying to shame people for not wanting to give you money means you didn’t learn what you claimed to learn
Saveme27:
Thanks to everyone throwing blames and all but we all should know we've all made silly mistakes at one point in our lives.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Lokaman: 12:17am On Jul 24, 2019
Saveme27:
make we no hear pim from you here again,get back to your duty's post.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by blank(f): 12:35am On Jul 24, 2019
Saveme27:
I already have malaria blisters on my mouth now due to the schock I'm facing.

That's oral herpes and not malaria blisters. Nothing like malaria blisters.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by LewsTherin: 3:07am On Jul 24, 2019
Saveme27:

You still don't get it. This is not about throwing blame here and there. The blame is 100% yours. No one needs to throw it around. What everyone here has told you to do is SUCK IT THE HECK UP and learn from your mistakes.

For someone who claimed to be Christian-y enough to be called a pastor you sure as heck are very whiny and unrepentant. You are pleasing for random strangers on the internet to bear the result of your own actions.

You're either scamming or trolling. No one can be this groveling
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by gratefulme40: 4:47am On Jul 24, 2019
cococandy:

First of all I don’t even know why you would think that I have enough money for myself let alone someone else.

Since you mentioned me, let me give you advice. Close this thread and go lick your wounds. Marinate in the words of Lewstherin. Those are words of wisdom. They will help you.

You remind me of someone close to me that I gave 650k for something very important and he lost it. Telling me stories about how he was jazzed and robbed and what not. I’m sure he tried to multiply it the same way you tried to do without hard work and it failed. Of course he paid for it in the sense that my fist became closed towards him for a long time. What makes you think a stranger like you will merit better reward than him? We don’t reward bad behavior. It doesn’t help anyone.

You really expect people to contribute money to add to your 300k balance that you still have, not minding that you have a job that pays you as well? You are funny young man. How many people have 300k in their bank account with no family dependent on them and opportunity to earn income from a job they already have? Honestly I think this thread is just a trolling thread to get reactions from folks.

If indeed your story is true, I’ll give you the same advice I gave him. You need to grow up and start taking things seriously. At 25, you’re not a child anymore. You say you have learned but you really didn’t learn if you still expect people to contribute money for you. Part of learning is accepting the consequences of your actions. Even if one those consequences means not being able to travel at this time.

Save your data (I’m sure that costs money too). Save your data money for food and start adding more savings to the money you already have in your bank account.

So this guy gambled his money on the 20th of July, registered here 21st of July so we can give him back the money....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by tabithababy(f): 6:40am On Jul 24, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 24, 2019
If you can't help someone, leave them alone. I've been called all sort of names on this thread just cos I asked for help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What makes a man feel respected? For Mature Men Only!!! / Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? / Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.