Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down (58058 Views)

Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Terrorist Don Waney Finally Gunned Down By Nigerian Army (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by babzo(m): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
This story is not been presented right. The police need better PR.
If someone storms out of anywhere with a cutlass or weapon and begins smashing cars to the point where he smashes a whole parking lot of cars, he will be gunned down ANYWHERE in the world by ANY police force. I have witnessed many of such examples in the US. You are told to put the weapon down at least once, if you dont obey ESPECIALLY if you are moving towards another human or destroying property, you will be shot.
And policemen are trained to shoot in the middle of the body to neutralize a suspect, not the legs. The legs are hard to hit.

He has a weapon and is a danger to everyone including himself.

The question is how did he get a weapon in the police station?
Was he mentally ill or on drugs?

Why was he arrested in the first place?

Is this story true?

My condolences to the human race and his family on the violent unfortunate death of another human.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by deepwater(f): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
i am surprised how the value of a life is less than some wind shield in Nigeria.
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by MyGeneration(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Harlem2:

The guy frustrated the officer
in nigeria police just demanding to know ur offense is called frustration to u.

U never enter police case before
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by TotoNaRubber: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2019

Looks like the guyman was even posing foe a selfie while on the floor

1 Like

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by 400billionman: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
Harlem2:
Fake news
Nigeria police are more than this

Refute the pictures then.
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Nature8(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Very useless country angry sad
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
I believe thief before I believe Nigerian po-lies
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by KissnThel: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
very funny

Which is more confusing?
He broke car windscreen and was shot for it
or
He had tattoo and got shot for it?

Which one is even worth being gunned down?

Nigeria is getting better everyday
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
grayht:
Miserable set of idiots!
This guy's needs tazers and not guns.

Always fast to press trigger undecided

lol. tazer for sango police station u don watch too many action movies...... d guy was arrested for having tattoos (wrong to arrest) and brought to police station, he carried police axe and started breaking windscreen (giving them a better reason why he could be arrested as a danger to society), u think say na tazer u go wan use for dat kin person for naija? even for yankee,, without carrying arms dont we see the way dem kill blacks? abeg leave tazer matter for uk border,

Anyways i think the english "gunned down" was too harsh.. cos he was shot after destroying cars INSIDE POLICE STATION but not killed.he was even seen in d video asking for permission to call his dad. they could have taken him to d hospital and charge him to court or make sure his family pays for d damages instead of just leaving him on d floor.

2 Likes

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
tumababa:

lol. tazer for sango police station u don watch too many action movies...... d guy was arrested for having tattoos (wrong to arrest) and brought to police station, he carried police axe and started breaking windscreen (giving them a better reason why he could be arrested as a danger to society), u think say na tazer u go wan use for dat kin person for naija? even for yankee,, without carrying arms dont we see the way dem kill blacks? abeg leave tazer matter for uk border,

Anyways i think the english "gunned down" was too harsh.. cos he was shot after destroying cars INSIDE POLICE STATION but not killed.he was even seen in d video asking for permission to call his dad. they could have taken him to d hospital an charge him to court or make sure his family pays for d damages instead of just leaving him on d floor.
ok.. great! Glad he was not killed.
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Abubauchi: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
I wonder why nairaland is posting lies,that was not what really happen. members of the public please distance ur self from this lies,the man is believe to be a cult mem,on their way to the cell,the man just grab wood started hitting the police man and scatter people car that's was what really happen.
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by EdiskyHarry: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
There is nothing about Nigerian police that will surprise me, i'm only suprise that you people are surprise
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by osejie17(m): 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
is the tattoo now gun dat the police feel threatened. what are the cell for that they can detain him.
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by karma2000: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
I just wonder the kind of message on Dec tattoo to warrant the molestation
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
Maybe he wants to die for been so daring in a Nigerian police station
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by DarkJeddi(m): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
This guy is a dangerous VANDAL with a dangerous weapon and the Police have every right to use as much force as possible to restrain and bring him to order. shocked

1 Like

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by ThePreachersSon: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
When Policemen abroad have tattoos.
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by DarkJeddi(m): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
karma2000:
I just wonder the kind of message on Dec tattoo to warrant the molestation
He was with an Axe with which he used to Vandalize all the cars parked in the premises,

If he was arrested and being molested as claimed,

How comes he with a dangerous weapon?

He deserves what he got..
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by DrNueLpureHoney: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
While you are here... Check out this awesome offer.

American used original Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with 64gb storage capacity and 6gb ram. It's worth more, faster with extra power, reliable and trustworthy . Trusted quality. It works perfectly well .Without any problem on it. Instant delivery less than 48hours after successful purchase.
Delivery to states within nigeria. All mode of payment

price : 110k

Call or whatsapp me on 08092151959...the price is not negotiable please... Serious buyers only

you can also check out my profile for other clean gadgets too.... Thanks

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Prettydoll1: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
If Nigerians can kill their selfs like this then why complaining of the killing of Nigerians in South Africa. SMH ��‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lord I'm begging you...
I want out of this damn shithole for good..
I've had enough of this shit...
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Holyhead(m): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
So the best is to kill him sorry to say u are bad and wicked in nature
Harlem2:

The guy frustrated the officer
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by taiyeayodeji: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
having watched the video,he was shot on the leg,it's most appropriate in such situation, the guy is not dead and cud be seen talking.he caused alot of damage and i doubt even his father can pay for it lol.a criminal in nigeria can be very deadly,am sure he was warned before being shot.i am stil yet to understand why rubber bullets are not used in nigeria

Iamklade:

You must be living outside Nigeria if not then you must have never witnessed Nigeria police force brutality wait till you witness it then come back and comment on this....NPF is a clear example of a failed institution of government
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Distinctnoble89(m): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
Me i no believe this one o,gun person down cause of tattoo nah.NPF is better that this nah .
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by taiyeayodeji: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
the guy is not dead,i think he was shot on the leg.i watched the video.people are quick to judge the police.i must say a criminal in nigeria is different from a criminal else where in the world,and can't be treated same way.i rarely see police with long guns in Europe.they carry short pistols,this approach can be used by Nigerian police because we are talking of more dangerous criminals with no mercy.i believe he must have been told to drop his weapon ( axe ) before being shut on the leg.the title of this tread is very misleading.he was arrested after being shot and i dont think he was arrested before being shot.from the video, likely he entered the compound,destroying vehicles and was overpowered after being shot

babzo:
This story is not been presented right. The police need better PR.
If someone storms out of anywhere with a cutlass or weapon and begins smashing cars to the point where he smashes a whole parking lot of cars, he will be gunned down ANYWHERE in the world by ANY police force. I have witnessed many of such examples in the US. You are told to put the weapon down at least once, if you dont obey ESPECIALLY if you are moving towards another human or destroying property, you will be shot.
And policemen are trained to shoot in the middle of the body to neutralize a suspect, not the legs. The legs are hard to hit.

He has a weapon and is a danger to everyone including himself.

The question is how did he get a weapon in the police station?
Was he mentally ill or on drugs?

Why was he arrested in the first place?

Is this story true?

My condolences to the human race and his family on the violent unfortunate death of another human.
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Basher8583: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
grayht:
Miserable set of idiots!
This guy's needs tazers and not guns.

Always fast to press trigger undecided

You too dey watch film. Any weapon can be used to neutralize a potential threat. Ive seen criminals that required 2 tazers to bring them down. A man armed with an axe and deemed mentaly unstable should be neutralised fast with any means possible after a warning
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by ejemamaka: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by ejemamaka: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
just because of that,they killed him
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by babzo(m): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
taiyeayodeji:
the guy is not dead,i think he was shot on the leg.i watched the video.people are quick to judge the police.i must say a criminal in nigeria is different from a criminal else where in the world,and can't be treated same way.i rarely see police with long guns in Europe.they carry short pistols,this approach can be used by Nigerian police because we are talking of more dangerous criminals with no mercy.i believe he must have been told to drop his weapon ( axe ) before being shut on the leg.the title of this tread is very misleading.he was arrested after being shot and i dont think he was arrested before being shot.from the video, likely he entered the compound,destroying vehicles and was overpowered after being shot

We need more of your type in Nigeria. You are the real investigative journalist, not one Aunty Kem Kem.
Nairaland needs you to fact check stories before Seun is sued to oblivion with this of fake stories.
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Penexpress: 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Well you should expect less from a man who lives like an animal in the barracks with poor sanitation, low income, frustrated life, then you give him a gun? He will transfer his frustration and animalistic behaviour to you because he has being reduced to the lowest form of Animal, so there is hatered and envy when they see you ball. This is what the government have done to the Nigerian Police.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) / Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) / Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.