Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi (32620 Views)

Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO / Has President Buhari Appointed Kingibe as New Chief Of Staff? (Fact Check) / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Cletus77(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2019
Ugosample:

When I keep saying that NiggerArea is done for
people will be denying

see what we have done to ourselves because of lack of wisdom...
the northern folks now talk arrogantly as if in a country this big, only them determine who lead the country unilaterally

instead of the rest of the country to challenge this
they are bickering like kids undecided

And southern folks think they are smart?

Damn
Unity is always a problem of the south due to lack of loyalty
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by akdjr(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2019
Funny enough Tinubu is not even planning to contest. Only those who are cursed never to rule this country are the ones spreading this news. No wonder some one said the acronym of NAIRA was to targeted at them.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Betapikin101: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2019
I keep saying it nigeria is scripted by some few idiosyncrasies bubu never use one year out of four they are already talking about a successor .Honestly we need a serious revolution in this country.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Jeremy1998: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2019
oluwadabira111:
2023 is a hell lot of time lets pray nigeria survive till thensad
prayer??
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by OpinionCounts(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
oluwadabira111:
2023 is a hell lot of time lets pray nigeria survive till thensad

Time flies bro, and particularly in Nigeria it flies with the speed of light..

1 Like

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by erinalex: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
PapaBaby:
Tinubu will not rule Nigeria, the cabals have played him again.

I laff in bullion van.

Why do u always care about what happen to Tinubu ?

Can't you Ignore Jagaban ?

To think that a Tinubu that holds No elective post in Nigeria, always makes u pple rush to comment is Amazing.

Thank God Tinubu can't b president, but Atiku,Peter Obi , Saraki ,Reno,Odumakin etc Can b president.

Out of over 200million people in Nigeria, your Number 1 problem is Tinubu.

What your state Governor, president, senator, local government chairman and representatives DO or UNDO, are non of your problem....... But Tinubu matters ,must be carried on your head.

and in response to issues ; you will write "e pain am", " Tinubu slave", "what's this one saying".

No logical reasoning..... Only, Tinubu is this, Jagaban is that.

Tinubu is not d author & finisher of Nigeria fate. He's No god, stop attaching every thing to him.

Without other people's support, Jagaban would had achieved Nothing.

A tree of Tinubu, can't make d forest.

So, while attacking him, remember that he can't do it all alone. Attack other politicians too.

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by bkool7(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
Propagandas everywhere.

Was it the cabals that made Buhari president?
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Omoslim26: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Biety:
Another lie to deceive the gulible

If you believe this then you'll believe me if I tell you Donald Trump is not the president of America.
Is it kingibe that'll be close to 80yrs by 2023, Buhari or anyone reasonable person would suport?
For all we know,the presidency is returning to South after 2023 and SW is the destination,SE or anybody from any region is free to contest though but SW have done enough to earn it and we shall surely get it.

bros tribilism apart i dont agree wit u on dis if d presidency does nt comes to d SE it wil remain in the north where wil d sw get d votes frm if the North d Se,Ss,nd d middle belt wont vote for them.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Theboss100(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Biety:
Another lie to deceive the gulible

If you believe this then you'll believe me if I tell you Donald Trump is not the president of America.
Is it kingibe that'll be close to 80yrs by 2023, Buhari or anyone reasonable person would suport?
For all we know,the presidency is returning to South after 2023 and SW is the destination,SE or anybody from any region is free to contest though but SW have done enough to earn it and we shall surely get it.
I Will Support Any Christian 4rm Sw. Not If Una Make Mistake Bring Thiefinubu, U People Will Neva Rule 4 The Next 20yrs. Present A Christian Yoruba That Is Not Answerable To Tinubu, The Ss, Se, Sw And Nc Will Vote 4 Him. I Am 4rm The Better South.

1 Like

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by vRendoh(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
June 12 is the joker. I know the north would pull it. After all the south claimed the election was free and fair and credible. One of the aspirants is alive . kiss
Kingibe
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by aboubkr(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is just imagination and wishful thinking of the writer from now to 2023 anything can happened.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Biety: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Omoslim26:

bros tribilism apart i dont agree wit u on dis if d presidency does nt comes to d SE it wil remain in the north where wil d sw get d votes frm if the North d Se,Ss,nd d middle belt wont vote for them.
But how will the presidency returns to your region when you people are only interested in playing the spoiler instead of showing interest? Or have you not seen posts from your people saying Buhari should hand over to another northerner? Just to spite SW.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Biety: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
Theboss100:
I Will Support Any Christian 4rm Sw. Not If Una Make Mistake Bring Thiefinubu, U People Will Neva Rule 4 The Next 20yrs. Present A Christian Yoruba That Is Not Answerable To Tinubu, The Ss, Se, Sw And Nc Will Vote 4 Him. I Am 4rm The Better South.

Atleast your are outrightly against it coming to SW just to spite us. Kudos.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by ajufinz(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
#AtikuIsComing2023
���
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by SVC6000: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
frankmoney:
Who are this so called cabals , right from obj presidential days we have been hearing cabal
The Unknown Vultures
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Omoslim26: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Biety:

But how will the presidency returns to your region when you people are only interested in playing the spoiler instead of showing interest? Or have you not seen posts from your people saying Buhari should hand over to another northerner? Just to spite SW.

bros shun all dis useless miscrants doing afonja ipob Igbo nd conehead on dis forum there is ntin like igbo spiting yoruba nd to b sincere i dont think power is comin to south d north wil stil hold power unless d south in general nd midbelt forms an opposition it nt the Yoruba turn to b president yet evryone in Nigeria agrees wit dat simple truth
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Theboss100(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Biety:

Atleast your are outrightly against it coming to SW just to spite us. Kudos.
A Christian Yoruba Or I Pledge My Support For Igbo Presidency. Tinubu Is A Known Thief And He Will Never Rule Nigeria. His Government Starts And End In Lagos. Full Stop
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by PrinceKevin01: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
FRESHGIST247:

Where are your details
you can check my Profile
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by viyon02: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
hollah123:
u ought to understand d difference between a king maker n a king. tinubu is not willing to b president, he's only playing with wailers emotions. e go shock u when d real man they want to use will surface
then he will know he is not even close to the cabal that he just a ride to the hausas.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Tundeobama(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Tinubu cannot be president of Nigeria! Not in this generation.. Never ever!
I will never believe fools like this on Internet you said more than this for buhari.Tinubu is a master mind he will win kill u r self wen declared
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by viyon02: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
bkool7:
Propagandas everywhere.

Was it the cabals that made Buhari president?
yes if you don't know.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by SouthSouth1914: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tundeobama:

I will never believe fools like this on Internet you said more than this for buhari.Tinubu is a master mind he will win kill u r self wen declared

Your kinds are always neck deep
In Tinubu’s old ass!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector / Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.