Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Help:i Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help:i Need A Job (536 Views)

Please Help! I Am In A Dilemma / Help! I Need A Job Around Egbeda, Ikotun And Igando Area / Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:i Need A Job by yeniajayi(f): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2019
Hello nairalanders...

My name is Yeni and am really frustrated and needs a paying job. I feel I have done so much and got so little from it.

Left university since 2012 and finished service year 2014 and I have always dedicated my life to volunteering and give my all to it. From my NYSC period, got a job after but left as it didn’t go down with my passion. For about 3years now, I have been doing my private business of Photography and also volunteering for several NGOs as that’s where my main passion is but this are not bringing so much money for me. My private business only allows me offset simple bills and volunteering is just giving me exposure but no money.

Right now after about 5 years in volunteering, I have several young persons who look up to me in guidance which they find me resourceful and think I have the perfect life financially but my finances isn’t just intact and time is running out as I have so many personal and family bills to run.

Pls I need a job; NGO or just any job that can sustain me pls. I am base in Ikeja, Lagos.

I have a background in medical biochemistry and a highly skilled project manager that have led lot of projects with several NGOs as a volunteer. Pls give me a chance; am really frustrated and depressed kinda... Getting the exposure, capacity but not the finances. Thanks

My email address is yeniajayi@gmail.com

Thank you very much
Re: Help:i Need A Job by xaliujokes(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2019
yeniajayi:
Hello nairalanders...

My name is Yeni and am really frustrated and needs a paying job. I feel I have done so much and got so little from it.

Left university since 2012 and finished service year 2014 and I have always dedicated my life to volunteering and give my all to it. From my NYSC period, got a job after but left as it didn’t go down with my passion. For about 3years now, I have been doing my private business of Photography and also volunteering for several NGOs as that’s where my main passion is but this are not bringing so much money for me. My private business only allows me offset simple bills and volunteering is just giving me exposure but no money.

Right now after about 5 years in volunteering, I have several young persons who look up to me in guidance which they find me resourceful and think I have the perfect life financially but my finances isn’t just intact and time is running out as I have so many personal and family bills to run.

Pls I need a job; NGO or just any job that can sustain me pls. I am base in Ikeja, Lagos.

I have a background in medical biochemistry and a highly skilled project manager that have led lot of projects with several NGOs as a volunteer. Pls give me a chance; am really frustrated and depressed kinda... Getting the exposure, capacity but not the finances. Thanks

Thank you very much

Get a LinkedIn profile, repost this there!

If you have lots of connections better for you.

God would see you through...
Amen!
Re: Help:i Need A Job by NOPET: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2019
yeniajayi:
Hello nairalanders...

Thank you very much

hcall me on my phone number 08038032789 ,,,, since you have background in medicine, you will excel with my com
pany, I am working with Kedihealth care here in Ikoyi, u can try your luck, or better still we
can work together
Re: Help:i Need A Job by yeniajayi(f): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
xaliujokes:

Get a LinkedIn profile, repost this there!

If you have lots of connections better for you.

God would see you through...
Amen!

Thank you... I have a LinkedIn profile and will effect this now.
Re: Help:i Need A Job by LorenzoKane: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
We are currently recruiting for vibrant and energetic credit officers in our microfinance initiative. We provide financial and nonfinancial products and services to empower businesses in Lagos State and beyond.

Daily duties will involve;

Recommending qualified clients for loans.
Disbursing loans to clients.
Recovering loans promptly from clients.

Minimum qualifications;

Ordinary National Diploma (any discipline)
Ability to read and write
Decent Math skills
Intuitive and proactive
Experience in finance sector an advantage but not mandatory. On the job training will be provided for all who qualify.

Interested applicants should forward their résumés to ressler.gates@gmail.com and use Credit Officer as subject of mail. This role is open to both males and females.

Only qualified candidates will be invited for interviews at our headquarters. Applications deadline is Sunday, July 28, 2019.

If you're smart, I'll grant you an interview this week.
Re: Help:i Need A Job by yeniajayi(f): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
NOPET:

hcall me on my phone number 08038032789 ,,,, since you have background in medicine, you will excel with my com
pany, I am working with Kedihealth care here in Ikoyi, u can try your luck, or better still we
can work together

Thank you very much.. quite helpful
Re: Help:i Need A Job by yeniajayi(f): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2019
LorenzoKane:
We are currently recruiting for vibrant and energetic credit officers in our microfinance initiative. We provide financial and nonfinancial products and services to empower businesses in Lagos State and beyond.

Daily duties will involve;

Recommending qualified clients for loans.
Disbursing loans to clients.
Recovering loans promptly from clients.

Minimum qualifications;

Ordinary National Diploma (any discipline)
Ability to read and write
Decent Math skills
Intuitive and proactive
Experience in finance sector an advantage but not mandatory. On the job training will be provided for all who qualify.

Interested applicants should forward their résumés to ressler.gates@gmail.com and use Credit Officer as subject of mail. This role is open to both males and females.

Only qualified candidates will be invited for interviews at our headquarters. Applications deadline is Sunday, July 28, 2019.

If you're smart, I'll grant you an interview this week.

Thank you.. Just sent a mail now
Re: Help:i Need A Job by ayokanmi3(m): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2019
I wish you all the very best... Keep creating contents for yourself and never give up irrespective.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Assurance & Quality Control Training (qaqc) / Job Vacancy / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.