Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,857 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya (27704 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Was Slapped & Beaten By Security During His Church Demolition / The Seventh-day Adventist Church / Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by jayextra(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
IPOB are generally known to be violent savages, no wonder they were being tagged as terrorist.
Can u imagine they don't even respect a man of God but they beat him up because he refused to accept Biafra with them
E no go better for who swear for ur misguided Life.

Receive sense IJN Amen

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by MediaGuru36: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
kingsfire:

With this statement, i can only conclude 1 out of these 2.
1. It's either you're stupid
2. Or you're stupid.

grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by MediaGuru36: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
IPOB are generally known to be violent savages, no wonder they were being tagged as terrorist.
Can u imagine they don't even respect a man of God but they beat him up because he refused to accept Biafra with them

You read the news at all? undecided angry
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
Crooked pastor, the guy Just woke up from his religious Slumber and wants his thithes and donations back. grin
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by jrusky(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:

Bro wait are you ok? Ipob in Kenya? Are you sure you even know where Kenya is at all? I doubt it.

Pls someone to educate him and show him map of Africa pls.
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by khalids: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Could the fight be about saving souls...........of course not, this kin fight na about power and money....

And this is the problem with todays institutes
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lost sheeps attacking their shepherd grin grin grin
ndi church anyi gara uka
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by don4real18(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
agylistic77:
It can only happen in Kenya, because if you try it in naija you will be excommunicated.
Iron Sky cool
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by rainmoredays: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Igbere news gathered....

What did you gather?
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by osejie17(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
1shortblackboy:
u don't even know who's really right or wrong in the matter ur saying serves him right
this guy did not read through just saying wat he doesn't know.the one day says dat serves him right
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by Aystarz: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Daddy Freeze is gradually setting Sheepies free locally and internationally.

Dang! His sermon last Sunday on Cool FM 96.9 was simply heavenly. You should tune in this Sunday.
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by mechanics(m): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
hmmm, they don't have respect for God at all.
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by gwama: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
Dirty time for fake pastors. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by Pusyiter(m): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
You may have a point but your assertions are half truth
1. The word 'MOST' was inappropriate. You do not have any statistics/data base to verify your claim
2. The fact that you answer a church name, go to church and engage in church activities does not make you a Christian. Here we are missing it.
3. Also of note, Christianity is not a threatened religion. Jesus Christ says He will build His Church which means there are other churches that are not His? So, if those ones are threatened, so be it!
4. I appreciate you stated at the end that you don't know. Thanks
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There is a conscious subliminal effort in the media to build a vote of no confidence on Christianity.
Sadly, Christians are the ones pulling down brick by brick, the foundation of Christianity in Nigeria which was painstakingly built by saturating the news with stories strong enough to make the strongest Christian revolt and become an atheist.

-Most of our pastors are fakes who became pastors because the FG couldn't provide jobs; true.
-Most of our pastors are philandering scums whose preeks have no boundaries; true.
-Most of our pastors depend on our tithes and offerings to live lavish and give their families the best lives; true.
-Most of these pastors are filth. I know this firsthand and I have in the past chastised and exposed them. I still will.

Can't we be wise and act out this truth in our hearts rather than causing a crusade and giving other religions strongholds in pulling down an already threatened religion?

Does this mean I am a spiritual zombie, no
Does this mean I am a hypocrite, no.
Does this mean I am helping the growth of Christianity, yes.
But we should all be on the lookout for fake pastors. They're everywhere now.

What do I even know?
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by deavicky(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
The church building fine oh.
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by Mintum: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
grin grin grin grin Lol
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by lomprico(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Daddy Freeze is gradually setting Sheepies free locally and internationally.
but he has not freed himself from fatoyinbo. undecided
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by ejemamaka: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by DarlingEmojist(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Guy... Why cant you cool down Shey you cannot beat him Before or After service ni? Lack of Patience is a major factor affecting our Youths

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) / Pastor Tunde Bakare: “anyone Who Wishes Buhari Dead Will Die Before Him”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.