Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,227 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

Charles Uwagbai And Eki Nina Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Uwagbai And Eki Nina Wedding Photos (22761 Views)

Comedian I Go Dye Welcomes Baby Girl With Actress, Eki Okoro (photos) / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Uwagbai And Eki Nina Wedding Photos by mrMeen(m): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
DeeTweenie:
in what currency
Zimbabwean dollars babe I fit dash you 10 billion now now.
Re: Charles Uwagbai And Eki Nina Wedding Photos by Jaymaq(m): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lovely couple. Beautiful brown skin girl.
Re: Charles Uwagbai And Eki Nina Wedding Photos by Nationalfairy(f): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
MurderEnglish:
This is the cutest couple I have seen on the Internet in years. kiss kiss

Oh my, that is why the mods pushed it to the front page to improve our IQ, add value to our every day Life. This is highly commendable by whoever pushed it to FP.

As soon as I saw these images, I quickly sent them to all my WhatsApp contacts, wow, we couldn't believe what happened next. The following are list of few things that actually happened:

1. My lazy friend who for years now has been postponing learning programming miraculously now know up to 10 different programming language after view the above images.

2. Deji and Ayo can now design successfully full blown logo with Microsoft word Office.

3. My landlord's daughter blog that's been struggling with traffic now has over 70,000 unique visitors.

4. My bro's tailor down the street from have completed a senator I gave him since last year.

5. My keyboard which has not been working for a while automatically resuscitated and now types on its own.

6. Many more testimonies are just reeling in just cause of this post...

I really enjoyed reading and viewing those images, more of this again.

You are just a mad man bruh!!!....Lmaoooo
Re: Charles Uwagbai And Eki Nina Wedding Photos by tigerclaws: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
will only wish them happy married life after 2 years

Been wasting my wishes of recent.
[/s]
Re: Charles Uwagbai And Eki Nina Wedding Photos by Weathered: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
MurderEnglish:
This is the cutest couple I have seen on the Internet in years. kiss kiss

Oh my, that is why the mods pushed it to the front page to improve our IQ, add value to our every day Life. This is highly commendable by whoever pushed it to FP.

As soon as I saw these images, I quickly sent them to all my WhatsApp contacts, wow, we couldn't believe what happened next. The following are list of few things that actually happened:

1. My lazy friend who for years now has been postponing learning programming miraculously now know up to 10 different programming language after view the above images.

2. Deji and Ayo can now design successfully full blown logo with Microsoft word Office.

3. My landlord's daughter blog that's been struggling with traffic now has over 70,000 unique visitors.

4. My bro's tailor down the street from have completed a senator I gave him since last year.

5. My keyboard which has not been working for a while automatically resuscitated and now types on its own.

6. Many more testimonies are just reeling in just cause of this post...

I really enjoyed reading and viewing those images, more of this again.

we get it, but the sarcasm was too long.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Really A Legend In The Contemporary Nigerian Music Industry? / Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption / Zlatan Ibile Celebrates His 27th Birthday (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.