Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Comedian I Go Dye Welcomes Baby Girl With Actress, Eki Okoro (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian I Go Dye Welcomes Baby Girl With Actress, Eki Okoro (photos) (3233 Views)

Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / Charles Uwagbai And Eki Nina Wedding Photos / Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian I Go Dye Welcomes Baby Girl With Actress, Eki Okoro (photos) by akinblog: 1:13pm On May 01, 2019
Comedian Francis Agoda aka I Go Dye, is a dad again. The comedian welcomed a baby girl with actress Eki Okoro, on Tuesday April 16th in a private hospital in Benin city. Eki has been in a sizzling romance with the comedian who has a son, Roy.

The baby girl has since been named Oghenerukevwe Wealth Paris Agoda.

The comedian who turned 40 on April 4th, has never been married and has been separated from his son's mother for over 5 years now.

Congrats to them!

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/Comedian-I-Go-Dye-Welcomes-Baby-Girl-With-Actress-Eki-Okoro-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Welcomes Baby Girl With Actress, Eki Okoro (photos) by MiddleSpot: 1:13pm On May 01, 2019
For real?
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Welcomes Baby Girl With Actress, Eki Okoro (photos) by akinblog: 1:37pm On May 01, 2019
Congratulations. ...

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Welcomes Baby Girl With Actress, Eki Okoro (photos) by daddytime(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2019
Congratulations "You go dye"...

Was gonna ask about your son's mum though..too bad to see your Comedy couldn't keep her...

From the unnecessary details contained in the news it is easy to deduce that this was a press release curated and put out there by this new baby mama just to avoid some tongue lashings...loL

Sense wee not kee you Eki..
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Welcomes Baby Girl With Actress, Eki Okoro (photos) by hammerFC: 1:43pm On May 01, 2019
and i thought he was happily married
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Welcomes Baby Girl With Actress, Eki Okoro (photos) by Bunda95: 1:45pm On May 01, 2019
[img][/img]

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Welcomes Baby Girl With Actress, Eki Okoro (photos) by decatalyst(m): 1:55pm On May 01, 2019
hammerFC:
and i thought he was happily married

Maybe "happy" wasn't included in the first place. grin grin
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Welcomes Baby Girl With Actress, Eki Okoro (photos) by hammerFC: 1:59pm On May 01, 2019
decatalyst:

Maybe "happy" wasn't included in the first place. grin grin

Married today carrying girls tomorrow, wat is the point?

To satisfy the world dat u have married?
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Welcomes Baby Girl With Actress, Eki Okoro (photos) by akinblog: 2:08pm On May 01, 2019
lalasticala mynd44 Seun
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Welcomes Baby Girl With Actress, Eki Okoro (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 01, 2019
I thought he got married to a white lady?
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Welcomes Baby Girl With Actress, Eki Okoro (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2019
Stella dimorkoko was right after all.

Meanwhile OP he is married na! When did he divorce his wife?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Welcomes Baby Girl With Actress, Eki Okoro (photos) by Rejoice9ja: 3:14pm On May 01, 2019
smiley wink cheesy grin sad angry shocked cool tongue embarassed undecided embarassed lipsrsealed kiss cry
Click the link below to read:
Burna Boy Mocks Davido & Wizkid over international Deals, Says They Are Slaves.

https://rejoice9ja./2019/05/01/burna-boy-mocks-davido-wizkid-over-international-deals-says-they-are-slaves/
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Welcomes Baby Girl With Actress, Eki Okoro (photos) by akinblog: 3:43pm On May 01, 2019
lalasticala mynd44
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Welcomes Baby Girl With Actress, Eki Okoro (photos) by partnerbizz4: 6:31pm On May 01, 2019
My gee.

I thought he was married shocked cool

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Welcomes Baby Girl With Actress, Eki Okoro (photos) by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2019
Wow Happy for Them...ours is coming. na time things..

anyway check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Toyin Tomato Excited As She Celebrates Her Daughter Wedding Engagement / Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office / Davido Outsmart Lady Trying to Take a Selfie As Davido Sign On Her Body. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.