Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Zamfara: Supreme Court Rejects APC's Request To Review Judgement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara: Supreme Court Rejects APC's Request To Review Judgement (10654 Views)

Celebration At Muhammad Matawalle's House Over Zamfara Supreme Court Victory / Zamfara Supreme Court Judgement: Did PDP Meet The Constitutional Requirement? / Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara: Supreme Court Rejects APC's Request To Review Judgement by Tecno66: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Teejaxjims01:
I strongly believed, no party has the authority to review Supreme Court judgements nah, the law is clear, it's the highest court of Law with final say on any constitutional and political matters.
It's just crazy for anyone to think the Supreme Court will reverse themselves. Nigerians will always try in case their luck will shine. Lawyers will always accept the case, after all pepper will be involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara: Supreme Court Rejects APC's Request To Review Judgement by ejemamaka: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Zamfara: Supreme Court Rejects APC's Request To Review Judgement by shanaka4u(m): 7:03am On Jul 23, 2019
Teejaxjims01:
I strongly believed, no party has the authority to review Supreme Court judgements nah, the law is clear, it's the highest court of Law with final say on any constitutional and political matters.
No sir. under the supreme court rules,you can approach the supreme court to review its judgement where it was subject to a fundamental defect I.e lack of fair hearing etc.
Re: Zamfara: Supreme Court Rejects APC's Request To Review Judgement by Teejaxjims01(m): 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
I will be glad if you can provide such rule for us here for the purpose of knowledge, what I know is that, decision at supreme court is binding and final [ quote author=shanaka4u post=80540458] No sir. under the supreme court rules,you can approach the supreme court to review its judgement where it was subject to a fundamental defect I.e lack of fair hearing etc.[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju / EFCC To Appeal Court Order Asking Zenith Bank To Defreeze Fayose’s Accounts / Yemi Adaramodu Denies Claim That Some Senators Got N500m On Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.