Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju (10650 Views)

IGP Commissions Projects In Kano And Jigawa States. / 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors / Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by COFFINSELLER: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
What is really going on in Katsina & Jigawa that the opposition PDP is getting so strong there?

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1605149344474464257?t=FQPSbF8wL8Y2y5oq9ZZMBw&s=19

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by COFFINSELLER: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
More reactions..

Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by BigSarah(f): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
They don't want a drug baron for president

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by PureMe01: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
Thiefnubuu's 1bil votes in the mud grin grin grin grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
Obi clears the Southerners votes; Atiku clears the Northerners votes.

2023 General Election will decide between the two of them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by ladipo007: 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
I just laugh when some of us think the north will still vote APC,oga Deji nothing is happening they are simply going back to there route.A northerner is always a northerner don't forget this election will be based on religion and tribe.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by EarlierDawn: 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
ladipo007:
I just laugh when some of us think the north will still vote APC,oga Deji nothing is happening they are simply going back to there route.A northerner is always a northerner don't forget this election will be based on religion and tribe.

grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by EarlierDawn: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
TRUMPwedsBUHARI:
Na now day break for Deji eye?

Mynd44, Nlfpmod fp

E dun clear for Deji eye. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by grandstar(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Obi clears the Southerners votes; Atiku clears the Northerners votes.

Tinubu should win the election. He is strong in the Southwest except Osun state. In the North, he may not beat Atiku in some states but will steal a lot of his votes. For Bornu, Yobe and Adamawa, his running mate who is from that zone, coupled with the present defeat of the terrorists there should guarantee him a strong win there. Kwankwaso will also eat into some of Atiku's votes. Atiku also has to deal with Wike's ruthless determination to ensure Atiku loses in Rivers and 4 other states in the hands of the G5 governors. Atiku will need Southern votes to win and I don't see him winning in any.

Also, Tinubu has 22 APC governors supporting him. Incumbency matters a lot in Nigeria. For Peter Obi, goodwill can carry one far as it did for Buhari in 2015, we must realise that part of the victory was achievable only because of Goodluck Jonathan's weak, top heavy, very corrupt and feckless rule. If Jonathan had met the aspirations of the populace and fought against corruption and the Islamic insurgents, he might still have been for the running for presidency

Peter Obi, popularity sadly may not get him there, unless he has the strong support from the middle belt Christians and perhaps Muslims and from Christians in the core North. I very much doubt uneducated Northerners give a hoot about Peter Obi. He also needs the support of Southwesterners who won't vote for Tinubu to turn out enmasse for him.

I see only Tinubu and Peter Obi as the potential victors in this

6 Likes

Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by NGsultan(m): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
Deji is a clown. He should have continued deceiving Tinubu na. Reality is beginning to dawn on him.

Meanwhile, Nlfpmod, please to the promised land

9 Likes

Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by Jessewizy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
grandstar:

Tinubu should win the election. He is strong in the Southwest except Osun state. In the North, he may not beat Atiku in some states but will steal a lot of his votes. For Bornu, Yobe and Adamawa, his running mate who is from that zone, coupled with the present defeat of the terrorists there should guarantee him a strong win there. Kwankwaso will also eat into some of Atiku's votes. Atiku also has to deal with Wike's ruthless determination to ensure Atiku loses in Rivers and 4 other states in the hands of the G5 governors. Atiku will need Southern votes to win and I don't see him winning in any.

Also, Tinubu has 22 APC governors supporting him. Incumbency matters a lot in Nigeria. For Peter Obi, goodwill can carry one far as it did for Buhari in 2015, we must realise that part of the victory was achievable only because of Goodluck Jonathan's weak, top heavy, very corrupt and feckless rule. If Jonathan had met the aspirations of the populace and fought against corruption and the Islamic insurgents, he might still have been for the running for presidency

Peter Obi, popularity sadly may not get him there, unless he has the strong support from the middle belt Christians and perhaps Muslims and from Christians in the core North. I very much doubt uneducated Northerners give a hoot about Peter Obi. He also needs the support of Southwesterners who won't vote for Tinubu to turn out enmasse for him.

I see only Tinubu and Peter Obi as the only true potential victors in this

Let me know when you are done hallucinating.

16 Likes

Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by grandstar(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jessewizy:

Let me know when you are done hallucinating.

I am completely apolitical. I am rooting for no one but Peter Obi may be the best of the 3 candidates. He even has the renowneconomist, Pat Utomi working for him.

So, my opinion was unbiased

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by Teeroyzimma: 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Bandits and Agberos have really taken over the country. Just 2 months ago 3 Agberos attempted to kidnap me in Lagos, they chased me in the dark alleyways of Ikeja but they didn’t know that I was usain bolt’s cousin, so they weren’t able to catch up. Unfortunately I lost my phone to the bastards.

All I can say is It will not be well with anybody that votes for Tinubu or APC, our country must be better by force. Peter Obi is the only one that can save our dear nation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by Slawomirr: 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu don't know what he has put his hand into

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by okomile(f): 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Story grin
Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by ATEAMS: 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Oyyana
Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
The end justify the means.

feBUHARI is around the corner......

God bless JAGABAN, the incoming Presido of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
By God's Grace.
Insha Allah.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by Salem69: 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Yes o

They're a force to reckon with
Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by PrinceOfLagos: 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
NGsultan:
Deji is a clown. He should have continued deceiving Tinubu na. Reality is beginning to dawn on him.

Meanwhile, Nlfpmod, please to the promised land
Deji is one of the people pushing Tinubu to his perpetual disgrace

Reality is gradually dawning on them grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by obembet(f): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
May the Best candidate win

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by obembet(f): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
BigSarah:
They don't want a drug baron for president

They don't want peter Obi there.

Atiku Is coming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by Moh247: 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
No lies

Atiku inherited the Yaradua political dynasty till Sai Buhari snatched it
Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by obembet(f): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
PureMe01:
Thiefnubuu's 1bil votes in the mud grin grin grin grin[/quot[quote author=DaddyFreeze2020 post=119295919]Obi clears the Southerners votes; Atiku clears the Northerners votes.

e]

ladipo007:

PureMe01:
Thiefnubuu's 1bil votes in the mud grin grin grin grin

Atiku 2023

Obi wil go back to Anambra and Tinubu will remain in Lagos.

It will take another 16 yrs before power will come back to south.

Atiku 2023

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by Houseofglam7(f): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
undecided
Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by Treadway: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
I have been saying this since. But some beggars are thinking wishes are horses. PO is gonna dominate the south, and Atiku will dominate core north only. Emilokan is just wasting his time. Feb don nearly rish. PO stand the best chance of having a good outing in the 4 geopolitical zones except NE and NW. Atiku will dominate there. Emilokan will only have any showing at all in the SW, and you can bet that PO will get a sizeable chunk in SW too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by ogascomax: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
PDP is winning the most votes in the North. Northerners will natural vote a northerner let alone a top politician like Atiku.
Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by alimiadedayo1: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
grandstar:

I see only Tinubu and Peter Obi as the only true potential victors in this

you are suffering from mpukri and obi idiots supporters are double mouthed some will say is between obi and Atiku another will say is between obi and tinubu.. you show want to force obi into the game to suit your narrative but the truth is is between tinubu and Atiku
Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by dahmie2013: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
I am Atikulating in 2023...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated / PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention / APC Women National Conference Records Massive Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.