Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Khloe Of Bbnaija Got Angry Because Of People’s Reaction To Her Unclad Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Of Bbnaija Got Angry Because Of People’s Reaction To Her Unclad Pictures (981 Views)

Kess Of BBNAIJA Got His Parents A New House And A New Car For The New Year / Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly / Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Of Bbnaija Got Angry Because Of People’s Reaction To Her Unclad Pictures by Eeldris1000001: 11:11am On Jul 22, 2019
She dropped a half-naked pictures and a lot of people don’t like it. Many thought she was trying too hard and some said she isn’t beautiful. Khloe disagrees with her haters and she fired back at them with the post below.
“Anyone who sends me msg or call me about some stupid ass blogs or their low life’s followers talking about ME “I mean ME “ is obviously enemy of progress and I ll block you and that’s the end . Ok
For me to block some blogs and unfollow some, I’m not stupid. I just can’t stand negative vibes at this blissful point of my life .
I’m so happy with myself right now and don’t need you sad souls to update me with yah all negativities .
P E R I O D T ✌�✌�✌�
Choke on this pics fella �”

She threatens to block haters on her IG post and added that she will insult anyone that calls her to offer advice or guidance to how she should live her life. Khloe was a former cast of BBNaija show that ended last year, she slim, she is beautiful and she loves to show her body.

However, some people think she isn’t pretty enough. Check out the pictures that she released that got people talking bad about her.

https://www.nigeriatunes.com/khloe-of-bbnaija-got-angry-because-of-peoples-reaction-to-her-unclad-pictures/

Re: Khloe Of Bbnaija Got Angry Because Of People’s Reaction To Her Unclad Pictures by donbachi(m): 11:13am On Jul 22, 2019
kpanla
Re: Khloe Of Bbnaija Got Angry Because Of People’s Reaction To Her Unclad Pictures by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ok Sista.... You are the next Naomi Campbell, CUNT E NEW!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why I Cut Off My Manhood – Bobrisky Reveals / Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates / Burna Boy Is Crowned Best African Act At The 2019 MTV Europe Music Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.