Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates (980 Views)

"Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG / Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention / Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by Gistring: 6:04am On Sep 24, 2019
BBNaija reality TV star, Tacha has told fellow housemates in the ongoing Pepper Dem edition that she is bigger than the owner of the show.

Tacha has been receiving lots of attack from fellow housemates, and the latest is from Cindy who told show host Ebuka Uchendu that she is senseless.

In reaction to the heat she’s been receiving, Tacha told all the housemates that whether they like it or not, she would remain in the house till the 99th day.

“I would remain in this house till 99th day whether you like it or not. When you talk about me, you clout.

“I am bigger than the owner of this show, I was blown before big brother.

“If you have a problem with me, tell me and stop gossiping, you all are trending because of me,” Tacha said.

Watch the video below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2yBiEJgL-R/?igshid=5hhz4q7hdo3w

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-im-bigger-than-the-owner-of-this-show-tacha-tells-housemates

Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by Gistring: 6:05am On Sep 24, 2019

Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by Nwodosis(m): 6:07am On Sep 24, 2019
grin Mistakes most ladies make, that you are dating a gorvernor or Dangote does not make you the gorvernor or the Dangote, you are just an object for climbing to relief thier stress.
That was how Tboss boasted with Private Jet owners wishing to climb her, now she's a mother to a child with no father!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by FamousMonk: 6:12am On Sep 24, 2019
Uneasy is the vagina that collects the preeq..
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by Baawaa(m): 6:33am On Sep 24, 2019
You are bigger than the owner of the show, what are you doing there
Senseless statement by senseless soul grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by betterpikinn: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2019
She's saying the truth nau

Ripping the fruit of her pussy labors to the organizer.

Las Las, she win or carry second like cece

Useless cuńt
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by subtlemee(f): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2019
Something beyond our physical eyes is giving her super natural confidence lipsrsealed
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by Rocboy112: 8:22am On Sep 24, 2019
Tacha is high on cheap drugs
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by Bruno3000(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2019
Witchcraft speaking. If u sabi u sabi.
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by boss1310(m): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2019
you people shouldn't worry yourself about this girl as surely she is reaching the final.I said it last year during CeCe time but people doubt it.Tboss,CeCe and this lady were planted by the organisers to be the antagonists and whenever their strikes gets to two it will be cancelled and everyone will start afresh.that lady is just acting her role and as much as I dont like her I have no reason to hate her cos it's her hustle.
last year CeCe fell truly in love with Tobi and was conflicted with playing her role or loving Tobi but she couldn't do both. you can't have a show like this without the antagonists as it will make the show boring
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by 48noble(m): 10:19am On Sep 24, 2019
FamousMonk:
Uneasy is the vagina that collects the preeq..

uneasy is d preeq that praancz d puuxy
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by UncleGist: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Congratulate Mercy For Winning BBN / Peter Okoye Show Some Dance Step In His Expensive Garage / Cristiano Ronaldo DNA ‘matched Evidence In Las Vegas Rape Case’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.