Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,406 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video (1910 Views)

Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) / Heavy Gun Fire Right Now At Awkuzu SARS, Anambra State / Gunshots At Wuse 2, Abuja As Shiites & Army Clash. People On The Run. Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by eflames: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Guys, avoid National Assembly/Secretariat axis. Heavy gun shots around that area.

Stay safe.

click to watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZU8uj6lSXE&feature=youtu.be
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by FarahAideed: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
Buhari has scattered this country

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by kaffyadeakeem(f): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Is becoming embarrassing everyday
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by Obijulius: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ha hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Next level on the beats!

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by helinues: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
undecided

Who should we blame ??
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by greatdreamer(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
At this moment I am ashamed of being a Nigerian.
God who saved us from Abacha is alive and shall answer our prayers very soon

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by iyatrustee(f): 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is happening just by my office! The gunshots sound is deafening embarassed

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by KingSatan: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
iyatrustee:

That means you are close to ministry of Finance. By Ralph Shodeinde Street.

Wonder if they are throwing grenades.
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by ken6488(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
iyatrustee:
How is the situation there
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by iyatrustee(f): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
KingSatan:

That means you are close to ministry of Finance. By Ralph Shodeinde Street.

Wonder if they are throwing grenades.

Exactly! I have had to peep out severally embarassed

ken6488:

Thick black billows of smoke was what i noticed first before i went to peep. God help us
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by KingSatan: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
iyatrustee:

Exactly! I have had to peep out severally embarassed

The Gunshots woke me up from sleep in my hotel room. cheesy
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by Optional09: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
FarahAideed:
Buhari has scattered this country

That’s his primary objective so that he can retain power or transfer power to the military. Buhari mean no good for this country. Nigerians should revolt now

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by KingSatan: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
ken6488:

Everywhere is calm now.
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by iyatrustee(f): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
KingSatan:

The Gunshots woke me up from sleep in my hotel room. cheesy

Must be in Imo House! cheesy
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by KingSatan: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
iyatrustee:

Must be in Imo House! cheesy

Yes! You got it right.

Now Jasmine Hotel Though. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by iyatrustee(f): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
KingSatan:

Yes! You got it right.

Now Jasmine Hotel Though. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can imagine the noise. you are closer. cheesy
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by seunmsg(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
This shite rubbish is getting out of hand. I have to turn back home this morning because of unbearable traffic caused by military road block around Nyanyan axis. Government should please leave Zakzaky alone and put him under intense security watch. With the way things are going, there may be a complete breakdown of law and order in Abuja. They can’t just keep the man locked away without proper trial and expect his followers not to react.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by KingSatan: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
iyatrustee:

I can imagine the noise. you are closer. cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sure! I jumped up from the bed.
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by Abeymills(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Buhari plus blood equals ruga
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by Ojiofor: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Optional09:

That’s his primary objective so that he can retain power or transfer power to the military. Buhari mean no good for this country. Nigerians should revolt now

You are right because the Demogorgon in Aso Rock does not believe in democracy and rule of law.
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by KingSatan: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
seunmsg:
This shite rubbish is getting out of hand. I have to turn back home this morning because of unbearable traffic caused by military road block around Nyanyan axis. Government should please leave Zakzaky alone and put him under intense security watch. With the way things are going, there may be a complete breakdown of law and order in Abuja. They can’t just keep the man locked away without proper trial and expect his followers not to react.

When you see a Learned Fellow who doesn't fall for the antics of these hypocritical politicians, you will know.

Thank you for saying the truth.
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by GumGum: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
Why is it so hard for the government to free the man? They are the ones causing problems. The Shiites haven't done half of what the terrorist herdsmen have but no one is chasing the herdsmen with guns. Let's be wise in this country.
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by damtan(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
Anyone ready to die for a cause fears nothing anymore. Those shiites are so ready to lay their lives for their boss

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by laycon77: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is getting out of hands...
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by Levant: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
seunmsg:

They should just allow him go seek medical care abroad. His health is already bad according to news. If he goes abroad, I doubt he would return. That's like self imposed exile. The man is already old and was shot and has lost an eye and has been in prison for four years without charge and he lost six sons to the military. That's a shaken man. Why still detain him in violation of court order?
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by Pavarottii(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
Zoo
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by Demogorgon(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ojiofor:

You are right because the Demogorgon in Aso Rock does not believe in democracy and rule of law.
Leave me out of this
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by Joystark(f): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
Mmmmm
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by Joystark(f): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
Demogorgon:
Leave me out of this

Lol.. what a moniker!
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Abuja As Security Operatives Tackles Shiites- Video by Ojiofor: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
Demogorgon:
Leave me out of this

LOL.
But you are not the one in Aso Rock.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Nephew Olorunjuwon Shot Dead In Kogi Election / CBN Announces N1.1tn Intervention Fund / Today Is Lockdown Deadline,yet No Statement From The FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.