Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

An Enews Reader App. Pls, Download And Review - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / An Enews Reader App. Pls, Download And Review (911 Views)

I Just Created My First Android App. Pls Kindly Review It For Me / Need A Text Reader For My Grandma / How To Download And Install Python Interpreter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Enews Reader App. Pls, Download And Review by haneefsoft: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,
Greetings to you all.
I just finished building an android app that features some Nigerian dailies(for now) with the newspaper contents and columns. Download and start reading your favourite newspaper and column contents online, on your phone.
The app also allows you to make comments.
Download and get updated every day with new contents.
Be the first to hear.
Your constructive criticism will be highly appreciated
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.haneef.enewspapers.enewspapers

Re: An Enews Reader App. Pls, Download And Review by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 13, 2019
nice app, please how were you able to get the api for those news paper.

(1) (Reply)

Tenorshare Icarefone For Mac 6 Serial Number / My Dark Mode Version Of Nairaland. / Let's Talk Information Security Right Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.