Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja (21071 Views)

Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) / Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja / DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by MrGidifeed: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
Many Injured As Police Clash With Shiites in Abuja, ChannelsTV Reporter Shot.

The protest, which began from NITEL junction at Wuse 2, was disrupted by armed policemen who had cordoned off the road leading to the National Assembly and three arms zone.

The Nigwria Police force took to their account on Twitter to react to the report and told people to be calm.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/07/22/nigeria-police-react-to-the-ongoing-protest-between-them-and-shittes/

Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by Bella55555(f): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hmmmnnnnnnnn
9ja self
Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by binsanni(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
Wake me up when its get to the promise land
Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by anibi9674: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
America should list Abuja as one of the places their citizens should aviod.

21 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by Nastydroid(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
Before anyone will come here to rant trash, please note that there's NO court order that asked the government to free zakzaky. I don't know where y'all got your fake info from.

His lawyer pleaded that he's sick and the court should let him travel abroad for treatment. But the court said he should be treated in Nigeria by whichever doctor he wants in the presence of government doctors.
https://punchng.com/kaduna-court-retains-el-zakzaky-wife-in-custody-grants-them-access-to-medical-services/

His sickness isn't beyond the scope of our doctors.

Once he's relieved of his ailment his court case will resume and he'll be tried accordingly.

If not for democracy, the guy should have been hanged to death in a public arena.

His group's action is tantamount to rebellion and mutiny. How can you block a federal highway and obstruct a whole General's movement?!
Wannabe Americanas in the house, do they do that in your America?

A man was charged to court in US for just using America flag as footmat o.

Don't let your hate for Mr PMB misguide you.

28 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by Teewhy2: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
They should treat the root cause of their protest and not using fire brigade approach to comb the head of the problem.
Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by AllenSpencer: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
God bless The Nigerian Police Force!

Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by Enemyofpeace: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bella55555:
Hmmmnnnnnnnn
9ja self
see as you dey moan like sey him thing touch you for throat
Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by ijabiken1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
binsanni:
that will be when atiku redeem his mandate from mumu buhari

Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by Elexdallas(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nigeria is gradually getting worse,
The main reason GEJ was voted out was because of insecurity, but what I am seeing now is worse compared to 2014. And funny that nobody is complaining. Those that managed to speak out are tagged pained.
I believe in Nigeria but If this is how the country gonna be, let’s divide it.

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by princeSammyz: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is uncalled for! Buhari is getting it all wrong on this. Why is the man still in detention after series of bails? Whats the big deal with his case?
Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by Adeheb20(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
Pls buy your data from me
All network at cheaper price.
Pls help my small business
Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by obinna58(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
binsanni:
Wakie wakie

Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by heedrysbola(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Federal government should follow court order and release their leader in other not to escalade the issue.....
Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by Triangles1(m): 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
If you're living in Abuja, avoid passing through secretariat and Nass road, there are bloodshed going on now between popo and shitt.
Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by OCHKESTINE(m): 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
I'm not a pmb fan but that man would do more harm than Boko Haram if freed. He was militarising his followers before he was captured.

princeSammyz:
This is uncalled for! Buhari is getting it all wrong on this. Why is the man still in detention after series of bails? Whats the big deal with his case?

Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
anibi9674:
America should list Abuja as one of the places their citizens should aviod.

And list the gabbage city of aba as must see place for them instead!

Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Enemyofpeace:

Your name is befits you grin
Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
vedaxcool:

And list the gabbage city of aba as must see place for them instead!

This one deep gan-an

Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by Longcucumber(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
Police just use all these once day count scores.las las all these a.b.o.k.i.no just get sence at all at all.

Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by udemzyudex(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
GISpro:
Before anyone will come here to rant trash, please note that there's NO court order that asked the government to free zakzaky. I don't know where y'all got your fake info from.

His lawyer pleaded that he's sick and the court should let him travel abroad for treatment. But the court said he should be treated in Nigeria by whichever doctor he wants in the presence of government doctors.

Once he's relieved of his ailment his court case will resume and he'll be tried accordingly.

If not for democracy, the guy should have been hanged to death in a public arena.

His group's action is tantamount to rebellion and mutiny. How can you block a federal highway and obstruct a whole General's movement?!

But Buhari's sickness is beyond the scope of our doctors right?

They say he committed treason, what's stopping the government from persecuting him all till this day?

Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by antagonist: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by antagonist: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
GISpro:

FAKE

NEWS

Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
udemzyudex:

But Buhari's sickness is beyond the scope of our doctors right?

Yes it was. Thank God he's now healed.

They say he committed treason, what's stopping the government from persecuting him all till this day?

Read my post again.

Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by bionixs: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
princeSammyz:
one cow that goes by the moniker GISpro above us said that there is no court order like that. Perhaps there is one that says he should be held in detention until he dies
Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by resosdigital(m): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
GISpro:

maybe you should practice a little reading for a change!

https://punchng.com/court-orders-release-el-zakzaky-wife-awards-n50m-damages/

Order given since 2016~

Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by Bella55555(f): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
you are really an enemy of peace
Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
Oga o
Re: Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja by udemzyudex(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
GISpro:

Yes it was. Thank God he's now healed.

Read my post again.

I don't have to, I can see hypocrisy written all over it.

Why Northern Emirs Admire Osinbajo By David Omoruyi / President Buhari Receives Governor Umahi In Abuja (Photos) / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Christmas Carol Service