Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform (43484 Views)

Jack Dorsey Launches Bluesky Social, New Social Network / Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand / Google Launches A New Social Network App Called Shoelace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by ITbomb(m): 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Another dead on arrival, Google should focus on search engine and leaving meeting people on location to Bad oooooooo
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by Badooguy: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
The fear of Huawei APK OS or Hongmeng

1 Like

Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by QuickStandard: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
cool

Innovations everyday, 9ja which way?
At times it just feel as if Nigeria is not qualified to be a country.......

For your Uninterrupted Power Supply, call Quick Standard solutions.

We are professionals in Solar systems, inverter systems.

Sales, installation, repairs and maintenance.

Want to sell your used or condemned inverter batteries?

Are you relocating and want to dispose off your condemned inverter batteries? (Inverter or car Batteries)

Call us let's pick them up from your location.

Call or WhatsApp us on: check our Sig for contact details
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by nani667: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Baroba:

G+ was a monumental failure for Google, same as hangouts.. Facebook and whatspp got those two on lock..

G+ was actually great.. With tons of communities...and loads of people following the communities... Loads of people were actually sad to see it go...and tried to petition Google to keep it going, but sadly it went offline on the stipulated date.... Great app that just wasted away.... I enjoyed G+ alot... Plenty fun communities I followed there just wasted away after it was shut down... Much better than Facebook...
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by BruncleZuma: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Again?
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by IfoyinTEDO(f): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
TrollKiller:
American Peeps keeps making new innovations everyday

Nigerian peeps keep borrowing and loading Airtime to vote for their favourite BBN housemate.

An american youth will see rain and will go out and plant yams and potatoes.
A Nigerian youth will see rain and you'll see him shouting "Weather for two! Weather for two!!"

Tell me how Nigeria will move forward sad
abi o. And even you, who copied without giving credits,

1 Like

Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by qanda: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
TrollKiller:

Nigerian peeps keep borrowing and loading Airtime to vote for their favourite BBN housemate.

A Nigerian youth will see rain and you'll see him shouting "Weather for two! Weather for two!!"

This statement does not define all Nigerian youths.

Be fair to some of us, Nigerian youths, that are determined to make a difference.

One of the problem we (Nigerian youths who are trying to make a difference) face is that many Nigerians prefer to patronise foreign products/Apps than those developed by Nigerians.

Check out Q and A App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda (An edTech App) developed by a Fellow Nigerian and Nairalander

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by Babaheekmat: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
TrollKiller:

These are the youths we are talking about

Meanwhile nairaland moderators keep moving useless and social vices topic to front page to destroy people's lives

2 Likes

Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by TrollKiller(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
IfoyinTEDO:
Who did i copy
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by Amuocha: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lalasticlala - Nairaland needs to buy Shoelace fast. Make a proposal now maybe $500K for a start.
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by Cadec007(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
OVA200:
Google too greed abeg They sha want to own every null and crannies of software and OS
US tech firms in general...... If it were the chinese now or others they would red flag it..... You can imagine they already red flagged this viral FaceApp app cos it's from Russia.... US is scum...
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by myjourneysofar: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
TrollKiller:

Weather for two got laughing hahahahaha

They need each other to plant na.

Is it not raining season for planting.

Naija no go kill me.
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by tck2000(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
In my opinion,this is likely to fail.Google ought to have upgraded Hangout instead of bringing shoelace.By the way,All these button phones,which OS are they using?
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by foster212: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
If e no go pass Facebook. They should forget it.
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by CSNg: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Mark Zuckerberg will look at what will make this so-called "shoe-lace" special and incorporate it into Facebook thereby killing the app!
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by Samsonklin(m): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is good news. A new platform for hustle. If you know, you know. Dear Jesus, thank you Sir. I know you will never allow boys to go hungry again.

NBA mandated!
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by Olorunnim: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
You no go hear Russia dey shout now oo as this app originated from America and will likely have access to one's details.

But if na the other way round, ... make I just shut before their sycophants come for my head now lipsrsealed
Seriously the Western governments are trying hard to discredit anything that comes from Russia,or any government that doesn't agree with them You see how they said Venezuela's military Treathened their Reconnaissance plane in "International Airspace" just as Iran shot down their drone in "international Airspace" Why are they always in international Airspace when one country's military bullies them?
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by berrystunn(m): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
TrollKiller:

Nigeria Poor youth know how to group them self to make sure the Rich get Richer..
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by 400billionman: 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Google Plus.

Yahoo Plus.

I can see the relationship.
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by Olorunnim: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
IfoyinTEDO:
Never heard of ifoyintedo what state is it located?
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Shoelace ko, tie ni cheesy
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by Billy99: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Google thank you o! una give us google plus. we bomb am till client finish inside. shoelace. I hope say we go still see client bomb inside this one. God bless una
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
Am not cool with the name, it sound too offbeat but in other news this just re- awake my passion to further my career in the software industry.
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by veesion: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gforce2019:
If I go see foreign ladies on the platform because Naija ladies don tire me.
U just meet Naija ladies , she will be asking money for transport from you. Most of Naija ladies are poverty stinking people.

I spit on them
You are displaying high level stupidity but you don't know
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by Aidejay(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
TrollKiller:

story of your life
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
TrollKiller:

why u de make me laugh like this? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by spiralwedge(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
Horrible name

Shoelace kọ, handtowel ni
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by MistaBabz: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
This another online brothel oo
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by EazyMoh(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
tigerclaws:
grin
dead on arrival cheesy
i DEY TELL YOU! grin
Even the news sef is boring.
Re: Shoelace: Google Unveils New Social Media Platform by Gforce2019: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
veesion:

You are displaying high level stupidity but you don't know

Nah your papa dey display high level of stupidity.

Omo oshi. Wetin carry you come my mention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / HUAWEI Y9 Prime 2019 Review— King Of Midrange? + Camera Samples / Whatsapp Finally Rolled Out Revoke Message Feature For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.