Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

The Truth About Cpa , Sporry, Dollar Rudssh De, In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Truth About Cpa , Sporry, Dollar Rudssh De, In Nigeria (774 Views)

Start Your Career Easily-learn Affiliate/cpa Marketing For Free / Start Your Career Easily-learn Affiliate/cpa Marketing For Free / In Need Of A CPA Marketing Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Cpa , Sporry, Dollar Rudssh De, In Nigeria by Horizon123: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
I write with so much pain after being scammed by http:// www.sporry.com Nigeria. I have to tell those that want to go into this never to try it because it is pure scam.
I read a post about them and was told that Sandra is the best. All lies. Then I decided to try even though someone had written earlier about them being a scam, I thought the person just wanted to spoil their biz. I called Sandra and she reassured me that it wasn't a scam
The first thing is usually registration which will be confirmed after 2/3weeks to make it look legit. After which you will call n be told that 19200k is to be paid for that training. After this you pay for website, landing page, google ads and so on. The painful part is that you will pay all this with nothing for them to offer. Their conscience is dead. I later found out that they were using it to their advantage.
They even advertise on guardian newspaper inspite of it being a scam

Once all this money is paid, Sandra's number will never be available. Adaeze, Joyce all their numbers will not go. Someone said he has started making money, is all lies. Na Dem dem

Funny enough I did their 2nd program which they tagged REVENUE VAULT . I did both same time all were lies. Scam upon scam

I know that their members will counter this post but I tell you and equally beg you not to waste your hard earned money. I am in pain now cos the two programs costs about 230k approximately. But u will not know until you pay the first fees. A word is enough for the wise but if you are not convinced, a trial will convince you and your eyes go clear just like mine now.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Cpa , Sporry, Dollar Rudssh De, In Nigeria by Darling1998(m): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
I'm sorry to heart abt dat... That's y u have to run your research deep before putting your money into any program...
I've been scammed B4 nd I know how it feels...
Do make sure u make thorough investigation B4 investing ur money...

And for the revenue vault, they don't request for money...
I signed up too and I was asked by d same people who u alleged to have extorted u to apply for the training for a cost and I said no thanks... No body will beat u wen u say no...

That's it.. don't let anyone turn ur ignorance to a profitable business...
With much love....
Re: The Truth About Cpa , Sporry, Dollar Rudssh De, In Nigeria by gloriousbae(f): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
Revenue Vault connects advertisers with a product or service with affiliates who are experts in all forms of digital marketing and capable of driving high-quality traffic on a pay- per- call basis through native, social, mobile, display, email, search and contextual channels. When you work with Revenue Vault as an Advertiser, you only pay for real results – new customers or users. As an Affiliate Partner, you can rely on us for the best offers, guaranteed on-time payments and cutting edge technology.

Our marketing service connects merchants and affiliates, and provides support at every step to maximize efficiency for all participants. Our numerous years of experience on the pay per call market and our anti-fraud system are the cornerstones of mutually beneficial cooperation.

This is what revenue vault does , they dont charge money

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Cpa , Sporry, Dollar Rudssh De, In Nigeria by gloriousbae(f): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
Here is another PPC network

Aragon Advertising

Pay Per Call
Real Customers. Real Conversations. Real Revenue.
Inbound phone calls that bring interested customers directly to you.
Businesses from all over the world trust us to bring them qualified leads, reach their perfect customers, and increase conversion rates. Let’s see how we can help you find qualified, ready-to-buy customers with Pay Per Call.
What is pay-per-call marketing?

Pay-Per-Call or sometimes referred to as “Click-to-Call” is an effective inbound marketing strategy where advertisers pay publishers for a qualified call. The affiliate will display an ad featuring a unique number for the customer to call that will lead back to the advertiser's call center. The caller is a prospective customer for the advertiser, and publishers receive higher payouts for delivering calls instead of leads.
Real customers. Real conversations. Real results.

At Aragon Advertising, our Pay Per Call campaigns generate hundreds of thousands of calls per month across multiple verticals. Through our extensive affiliate network, owned properties, and internal media team, we filter through sources to find the right opportunities that match your business goals.
We do Pay Per Call and performance marketing better than anyone in the business, and if you want to attract interested customers, we can bring them to you.
Re: The Truth About Cpa , Sporry, Dollar Rudssh De, In Nigeria by gloriousbae(f): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
Palo Media

Founded in 2010, Palo has it’s roots in delivering quality phone calls. Started by a solo marketer, in an effort to fill a need in the performance call marketing space.
our mission
Mission for greatness

Founded in 2010, Palo has it’s roots in delivering quality phone calls. Started by a solo marketer, in an effort to fill a need in the performance call marketing space. There were too many networks that were untrustworthy and who were only out for themselves. Since being founded, Palo has grown to be the industry’s most trustworthy and caring places to conduct business as a publisher and advertiser. Now PALO is considered a top tier pay per call marketplace helping publishers monetize their leads better than anyone else in the market and connecting businesses with the highest quality phone call leads. Plain & Simple, We help businesses acquire customers by driving them inbound phone calls with highly interested customers on the other end.
Who we are

At PALO we’re not just a team of professionals. We’re a family that believes our culture will not only help our company grow but anyone we conduct business with. Culture is king within our organization. Our team consists of industry veterans, old school TV media buyers, a reality TV star, a former San Antonio Spurs cheerleader, super affiliate marketers, experienced copy-writers, graphic designers with a concentration on conversion, 2 dogs, a cat, 5 salt water fish, and jiu jitsu black belt. We understand every angle of the performance marketing industry and we strive to become experts in each facet to ensure no matter who we work with, we fully understand their business.
Our goal

Our goal for our clients is to allow them to succeed in pay per call without the issues that come with scaling a digital customer acquisition campaign. We don’t just look at ourselves as a vendor to our partners bit a division of your company. Our goal is to become an integral piece of your business.
Re: The Truth About Cpa , Sporry, Dollar Rudssh De, In Nigeria by gloriousbae(f): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Commission Junction

Commission Junction has been rated as one of the top Pay per Call Networks in the world. It makes Pay per Call Marketing easy and thoroughly rewarding for you. Publishers, Advertisers, and Agencies can look forward to making them their preferred partner in monetizing their online marketing efforts by effectively utilizing Pay per Call Campaigns.

Their result oriented Pay per Call Solutions enables publishers to easily promote advertiser products and services through a variety of distribution channels via unique, trackable, toll-free numbers.

CJ is known as the best Cost Per Sale network. CJ employs advanced technology and comprehensive database to deliver the high quantity of high quality targeted traffic that helps to increase conversion rates on Pay per Call Marketing Campaigns. It provides you with the opportunity to generate incremental commissions for your affiliate business.

They set up the perfect platform for getting high commissions for driving phone leads, sales, or a hybrid of both to advertiser call centers. They thoroughly understand their clients’ goals and make sure that they get high ROIs through online marketing efforts.
Re: The Truth About Cpa , Sporry, Dollar Rudssh De, In Nigeria by Horizon123: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
gloriousbae:
Revenue Vault connects advertisers with a product or service with affiliates who are experts in all forms of digital marketing and capable of driving high-quality traffic on a pay- per- call basis through native, social, mobile, display, email, search and contextual channels. When you work with Revenue Vault as an Advertiser, you only pay for real results – new customers or users. As an Affiliate Partner, you can rely on us for the best offers, guaranteed on-time payments and cutting edge technology.

Our marketing service connects merchants and affiliates, and provides support at every step to maximize efficiency for all participants. Our numerous years of experience on the pay per call market and our anti-fraud system are the cornerstones of mutually beneficial cooperation.

gloriousbae:

i believe you must be one of them. You said you do digital marketing which means you are an employee of Mr David the owner of Dollar empire DE, dollar rush DR, sporry cpa, ringtrain training platform and also rennaissance network in gtb.. your so called company has everything planned out. From the point of approval
which is free, to the point of paying 24500 for revenue vault training which is a park of rubbish.
Domain dish is also your website company. This is d only website that request for money every month and the applicant gets series of failed attempts to withdraw from d person's bank account. if you doubt it i can attach my evidence.

I weep for anyone that will fall into your trap.

REVENUE VAULT is a new scam by so called Mr David
and his employees cos SPORRY CPA is facing out, and they will soon change name again.

Sandra
Tunmise
Munachi
Joyce
Adaeze
And others. Pls shine your eyes and be wise. All these people and also their IT are all scammers

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Cpa , Sporry, Dollar Rudssh De, In Nigeria by gloriousbae(f): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
From all your rantings, it is obvious you are not in any way intelligent. How could you voluntarily claim to be stu.pid? Your writings exposes the fact that you are clearly bitter about something, yet nothing.

So if you had said your iPhone XS max just packed up and for that you think iPhone is a scam and I corrected you based on my experience, would that automatically mean I work for iPhone just because of me identifying your stu.pi.dity ?
Re: The Truth About Cpa , Sporry, Dollar Rudssh De, In Nigeria by MStar09: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2019
gloriousbae:

Hi!
I have some questions about Revenue Vault.
1. How long does it take to be approved after registering?

2. I've heard stories and scenarios about people stating that they were scammed i.e after they earned some dollars and wanted to withdraw, their accounts were blocked.
Is this true or false? If true, why so?

3. What's the guarantee that while working with Revenue Vault, you won't be denied your money when its time to cash out?

I'm asking because I'm interested.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Cpa , Sporry, Dollar Rudssh De, In Nigeria by MStar09: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2019
Horizon123:

i believe you must be one of them. You said you do digital marketing which means you are an employee of Mr David the owner of Dollar empire DE, dollar rush DR, sporry cpa, ringtrain training platform and also rennaissance network in gtb.. your so called company has everything planned out. From the point of approval
which is free, to the point of paying 24500 for revenue vault training which is a park of rubbish.
Domain dish is also your website company. This is d only website that request for money every month and the applicant gets series of failed attempts to withdraw from d person's bank account. if you doubt it i can attach my evidence.

I weep for anyone that will fall into your trap.

REVENUE VAULT is a new scam by so called Mr David
and his employees cos SPORRY CPA is facing out, and they will soon change name again.

Sandra
Tunmise
Munachi
Joyce
Adaeze
And others. Pls shine your eyes and be wise. All these people and also their IT are all scammers

Hmm.... For real?
Re: The Truth About Cpa , Sporry, Dollar Rudssh De, In Nigeria by nuel000: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
Thank God I didn't pay ooo�� they have been disturbing me
Re: The Truth About Cpa , Sporry, Dollar Rudssh De, In Nigeria by Thayaw: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
Renaissance Network Limited is a scam!!!...Gbese don show for my neck ooo. Chai!!... TUNMISE and David don scam me be that
Re: The Truth About Cpa , Sporry, Dollar Rudssh De, In Nigeria by webizone(m): 10:27am On Feb 19, 2020
Horizon123:
I write with so much pain after being scammed by http:// www.sporry.com Nigeria. I have to tell those that want to go into this never to try it because it is pure scam.
I read a post about them and was told that Sandra is the best. All lies. Then I decided to try even though someone had written earlier about them being a scam, I thought the person just wanted to spoil their biz. I called Sandra and she reassured me that it wasn't a scam
The first thing is usually registration which will be confirmed after 2/3weeks to make it look legit. After which you will call n be told that 19200k is to be paid for that training. After this you pay for website, landing page, google ads and so on. The painful part is that you will pay all this with nothing for them to offer. Their conscience is dead. I later found out that they were using it to their advantage.
They even advertise on guardian newspaper inspite of it being a scam

Once all this money is paid, Sandra's number will never be available. Adaeze, Joyce all their numbers will not go. Someone said he has started making money, is all lies. Na Dem dem

Funny enough I did their 2nd program which they tagged REVENUE VAULT . I did both same time all were lies. Scam upon scam

I know that their members will counter this post but I tell you and equally beg you not to waste your hard earned money. I am in pain now cos the two programs costs about 230k approximately. But u will not know until you pay the first fees. A word is enough for the wise but if you are not convinced, a trial will convince you and your eyes go clear just like mine now.
Guy please I need to call you. Give me your number, because I think I am in the same hole.
Re: The Truth About Cpa , Sporry, Dollar Rudssh De, In Nigeria by webizone(m): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2020
gloriousbae:

Revenue vault don't charge money? How come I am asked to pay $10 monthly to generate promo number?

(1) (Reply)

As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? / Should I Buy Kirby Machine / Why Chicken Republic Should Not Have Sacked Their Security Staff For Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.