Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Three Businesses With Smartphone That Made Me #100,000 In One Week - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Three Businesses With Smartphone That Made Me #100,000 In One Week (296 Views)

My Best Shot In These Three Businesses. / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Businesses With Smartphone That Made Me #100,000 In One Week by Femsolutionist(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
It is not a news that most people are POOR because they Pass Over Opportunities Regularly (POOR).
These three (3) businesses are:
1. E-commerce Business: This is one of the most lucrative businesses that you can start up with little or no cash.
NB: You may have heard lots of people say they make millions from this business on a monthly basis, it is very possible only if you have
mentors to put you through on what to buy, when to buy, how to buy and most importantly how to sell.
Guess what! Now IS THE BEST TIME FOR YOU TO LEARN HOW TO IMPORT GOODS AND MAKE LOTS OF MONEY LEVERAGING ON BACK TO
SCHOOL PRODUCTS, FESTIVE SEASONS PRODUCTS AND LOTS MORE!

2. Animation Creation: This is another business that you can do using three mobile applications with your smartphone to create lovely
characters with scenes for the sake of helping others to promote their products and services while you get paid for the services.

3. Ebooks creation : This is one of the businesses that brings me money sometimes via Infopreneurship (Selling of Information).

I am ready teach twenty people all that i know about these businesses and give them helpful ebooks, videos and mentorship.

NB: It is not FOR FREE O but at a give away price.

Contact via Signature if interested

(1) (Reply)

Pos / $17 Million Fraud Rocks Jumia As Company Battles With Several US Lawsuit / Accra Short Lets. Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.