Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

My Best Shot In These Three Businesses. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Best Shot In These Three Businesses. (842 Views)

Dangote: 27 Staff Shot During Closure Of Our Factory By Kogi Govt / Three Businesses With Smartphone That Made Me #100,000 In One Week / McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Shot In These Three Businesses. by Selfkontrol: 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
Evening all, I’m a young guy of 27 years and just recently relocated to port harcourt from yenegoa.
I have been doing some little online business last year like bitcoin and altcoin trading,and investment, mini importation plus other side businesses and have saved up about 1.5m which I intend to invest in a Physcial business.

I thought about keke business on a hire purchase but after all the advice here from experience folks, I realized it’s a no go area.
So now, I came up with these ideas;

1. A standard unisex saloon with cctv cameras to oversee the day to day operations because I won’t always be there to monitor it.
2. A standard barbing saloon/Drycleaner (laundry). A very big space to run the two.
3. A mini fancy outlet to sell Shawama, pizza, barbecue And other small chops,
4. A mini bar

Please I need your opinions and advice on these businesses from experienced folks here and my best bet and if you have a better business idea, please kindly share. I’m sure people would also learn one or two from this post.

Please I don’t need anyone to tell me about going for what I have passion for. I’m sure I will have passion for anything that gives me money. Thank you
Re: My Best Shot In These Three Businesses. by xreal: 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
Selfkontrol:
Evening all, I’m a young guy of 27 years and just recently relocated to port harcourt from yenegoa.
I have been doing some little online business last year like bitcoin and altcoin trading,and investment, mini importation plus other side businesses and have saved up about 1.5m which I intend to invest in a Physcial business.

I thought about keke business on a hire purchase but after all the advice here from experience folks, I realized it’s a no go area.

1. A standard unisex saloon with cctv cameras to oversee the day to day operations because I won’t always be there to monitor it.
2. A standard barbing saloon/Drycleaner (laundry). A very big space to run the two.
4. Etc.

Please I need your opinions and advice on these businesses from experienced folks here and my best bet and if you have a better business idea, please kindly share. I’m sure people would also learn one or two from this post.

Please I don’t need anyone to tell me about going for what I have passion for. I’m sure I will have passion for anything that gives me money. Thank you

I like that.
Re: My Best Shot In These Three Businesses. by djoe21(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lolz at the bolded. Anyways, whatever business you decide to do, my only advice for you is to make sure that you are present to run it especially at the early stage. Also make sure you don't use all that savings for any one particular business.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Shot In These Three Businesses. by dontammy: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2020
If you invest that 1.5m in transport business, with a very nice car, I can guarantee you 2m to 2.5m within a year.
xreal:

I like that.
Re: My Best Shot In These Three Businesses. by dontammy: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2020
If you invest that 1.5m in transport business, with a very nice car, I can guarantee you 2m to 2.5m within a year.
Selfkontrol:

4. A mini bar

Re: My Best Shot In These Three Businesses. by xreal: 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
dontammy:

How?
Please do not say by providing vehicles for transportation on higher purchase. Those guys can owe like mad.
Re: My Best Shot In These Three Businesses. by dontammy: 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Are y in Port Harcourt? Let me introduce you to the business. Guaranted 200k in a month
xreal:

How?
Please do not say by providing vehicles for transportation on higher purchase. Those guys can owe like mad.
Re: My Best Shot In These Three Businesses. by xreal: 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
dontammy:
Are y in Port Harcourt? Let me introduce you to the business. Guaranted 200k in a month

No, I'm not.
Re: My Best Shot In These Three Businesses. by dontammy: 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ok.The problem is meeting wrong citizens and not verifying before giving out the car.
xreal:

No, I'm not.

(1) (Reply)

Usa Number Verification For Whatsapp. / 5 Most Important Import Documents Required For Customs Clearance / DANGOTE In Over $7b Debt, Refinery Might Open In 2025

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.