Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos (58934 Views)

Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders / IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Samps(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
She mentioned that 2 of his most Senior Pastors were aware and they've not said a word since, turned off their comments on IG. If them enter biz if them like make them no talk truth, na Jesus integrity them go dey sell out and their punishment no go be here
ernieboy:
will femi falana manufacture evidence if non exists?

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
coolcharm:

Dear Police IG,

You just lost a Deputy Commissioner to a potential terrorist group that you and your commander in chief are creating at the heart of the federal capital territory...

You should face the weightier matters and leave the rest to divisional offices and the law court to deal with.

The insecurity challenges that you all so lie about and pamper is coming home to roost.

We hope y'all will still be standing at the end of it all.

### The Nigerian Youth
better speak for yourself.
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Graduateacher(f): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lilshorecords:
dakolo should go and die

You will surely die before him
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Graduateacher(f): 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Some ask, some don't, but I make a conscious effort to list all the guys I've dated to him. That way, if one stupid ex comes black mailing me, he won't be shocked. This is how sincere I am.

See your life! It seems you're still grabing their balls, when will you stop growing that list of yours?
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Tedpgrass: 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
sonnie10:

So any man that approaches you in the name of marriage, you tell them your life story. Let me tell you, love alone does not sustain marriage, commitment does. Until couples are committed to each other, for instance in having children, owing properties and sharing in certain losses and celebrating achievement together, only a thin string holds them together. This commitment does not come overnight. It takes time.
Why do you think married couples are asked to wait for 3-5years before the alien one is granted citizenship in US? Things must come to up within those years; it could be good or bad thing but their resolve to remain together is naturally tested.

There are things you put on the table before making a commitment or expecting same from your to-be spouse.. It's called honesty..
Prior to this, you set the tone once you feel the other party is able or mature enough to take an altruistic measured approach.

No one's asking for a full confession but it's right and just to disclose important things. Your depth of disclosure may vary depending on situation or personality... But disclose you should!

Increasingly marriages and partnerships even after a few years or decades, are being torn apart due to lack of honesty on the part of 1 or both...

It's quite the norm for women in Naija to part-disclose or not at all.. I find that manipulative and frankly dishonest !!!

And there are people like me who find that very difficult to accept years down the line.. The original issue at hand may not be as relevant as the deceit.
At this point the trust is broken sometimes irrevocably... Cos I'm left wondering what other skeletons are there to discover if "her majesty" is not ready to reveal

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by anonymous1759(m): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nackzy:
May your mum your sisters your children and anything that belongs to you be mercilessly raped...Amen

Biodun and Busola are still suspect. When will you learn to observe the rule of law? You claim to be wise but you already judged a man without prove. You're also guilty of denying him of his human rights. You're No better than a illiterate your thinking is beclouded with Sympathy.

Those of you on Busola's Team have No excuse again the case has been brought to Lagos you've one of best lawyers in Nigeria what else do you guys want?

I also pray for you that your son, father And yourself will be subjected to media trial so you'll know how it feels like to pronounce someone guilty without Trial Nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by anonymous1759(m): 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
martineverest:
haven't u noticed that COZA has paid many to defend their pastor on social media?

That's too poor and Lame most everyone be on Busola' s team?? Sahara Reporters carried a fake news last weekend that the police wanted to force the Dakolo’s to sign a statement an it turned out to be an Invitation letter. Another Blogger said COZA sent her voice mails offering her money to defend Biodun but she refused to show us evidence no one said Timi could have bought her but the same people will criticize Aunty Kemi that's she's paid by COZA this is just a blackmail on Biodun's side because he's Rich.

We should learn to be objective public sympathy is wrong. Busola and Biodun are still suspects. Allow the court to decide

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by bassette(m): 12:15am On Jul 23, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I hope after now, Timi won't have any other reason to complain as the case has been transferred to Lagos as he requested? That said, I decided to watch his conference yesterday, but opt out after he said he knew last year that his wife suffered rape. I mean, a woman who claimed to have been raped on multiple occasions by her pastor tells her husband about her ordeal after say 5yrs in marriage. That woman is a fraud!
I have to respond to you. For putting out what you just did, it is clear you ain't married and more importantly you are an idiot!!! Sorry to you.

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by babala101(m): 12:33am On Jul 23, 2019
I read this quote in Yoruba. Prayer with deep understanding
yemmybx:
Hmmmmmmm.....

GOD help us never allow our PAST to destroy our PRESENT & our FUTURE. Amen....

Only the wise can understand this prayer.
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by joepepsy(m): 1:43am On Jul 23, 2019
How many of you are on coza's payroll. .
GrabHisBalls:
I hope after now, Timi won't have any other reason to complain as the case has been transferred to Lagos as he requested? That said, I decided to watch his conference yesterday, but opt out after he said he knew last year that his wife suffered rape. I mean, a woman who claimed to have been raped on multiple occasions by her pastor tells her husband about her ordeal after say 5yrs in marriage. That woman is a fraud!

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by yemmybx(m): 4:24am On Jul 23, 2019
4ckTOT0:
stop turning oloshos to hiuse wives and then blame an imaginary god or satan
You didn't understand that prayer yet. Read it again and without rushing to reply.
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by omonla10(m): 4:26am On Jul 23, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
are u sure u heard this directly from Timi Dakolo's mouth.. If this is true, then it's a real shame o..
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by subcbouy: 4:33am On Jul 23, 2019
sisisioge:
Yes! Justice is just about served!
20yrs justice? American comedy is now real in Nigeria
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by babeosisi: 4:36am On Jul 23, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I don't care about his innocence, but I am more worried about Timi.

They've been married for 7yrs now and he knew about something so serious just last year. Shouldn't that tell of the kind of secretive woman he married? I let my man in the know of any incriminating past while he's asking me out. If he can't take it, he moves on.

Has Timi complained to you?
Go find your own husband jor instead of looking for balls to grab like akara

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by montero4(m): 5:36am On Jul 23, 2019
Like it or hate it, this Busola is just an agent of destruction. And Timi of a man is weak and irresponsible trying to use this decade issue to carve a niche for himself. I am not trying to justify the "Man of God" however a case of about 15years back shouldn't be heard at all.
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:20am On Jul 23, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!!! Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG Orders Case Transfer To Lagos

The Inspector General Of Police, Mohammed Adamu, has ordered that petitions from both Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Abuja, Biodun Fatoyinbo, and the Dakolos, be investigated at the Force Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Alagbon, Ikoyi, Lagos, Igbere TV reports.

This was made known by the lawyer to the Dakolos, Mr Femi Falana on Monday.

Falana, (SAN) , told journalist that the IG had assured that justice would be done in the matter.

While denying that the police authorities had refused to act on the Dakolos’ petition, the human rights lawyer said the case would be brought to Lagos because the family were the first to petition the police

MORE DETAILS SOON....

http://igberetvnews.com/837260/just-in-fatoyinbo-vs-dakolos-ig-orders-case-transfer-to-lagos/

kikikikikiki naija Justice get zoning also����
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by wordcat(m): 6:35am On Jul 23, 2019
Nackzy:
May your mum your sisters your children and anything that belongs to you be mercilessly raped...Amen

May your father, your sister, your children and anything that belongs to you be falsely accused of rape.......AMEN
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by safetyInspector(m): 6:39am On Jul 23, 2019
Chai is like we were together. I stopped watching at that point because I could not believe that she stayed that long to tell her husband. The pastor is not a stranger to her husband, they have been working together for years yet she kept such secret from the husband. Just a woman will not be trusted. I wonder why Timi of a guy even believed her.
GrabHisBalls:
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by wordcat(m): 6:40am On Jul 23, 2019
anonymous1759:

That's too poor and Lame most everyone be on Busola' s team?? Sahara Reporters carried a fake news last weekend that the police wanted to force the Dakolo’s to sign a statement an it turned out to be an Invitation letter. Another Blogger said COZA sent her voice mails offering her money to defend Biodun but she refused to show us evidence no one said Timi could have bought her but the same people will criticize Aunty Kemi that's she's paid by COZA this is just a blackmail on Biodun's side because he's Rich.

We should learn to be objective public sympathy is wrong. Busola and Biodun are still suspects. Allow the court to decide

It is called "Bring Him Down Syndrome".
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by oyatz(m): 7:02am On Jul 23, 2019
How can a grown up MAN mistake a non-virgin pussy for a virgin pussy on their wedding night?

#Timi Dakolo will be very unhappy after all these drama because if the case gets to court, so many naked truths will surface as the wife will face cross-examination by neutral (perhaps unsympathetic) Lawyers.

TOPCRUISE:
This is what happens When you think you married your wife a virgin. Things will be messier if you find out she wasn't.
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by oyatz(m): 7:14am On Jul 23, 2019
You are making a very great mistake. The case is NOT about whether Fatoyinbo is a womanizer or whether he is cheating on his wife, no no no.

He is not being tried for sexual immorality which though is bad but NOT a crime in Nigeria.

The case is about whether he RAPED Busola in 1999 which can only be substantiated by hard evidence by Busola. All the so-called 'victims and witnesses' weren't there is Busola's sitting room in 1999.

The problem is that the Dakolos are talking too much and whatever they say (especially that Busola's interview with it's many flaws) may become exhibits that Fatoyinbo can use against them in the court of law.

Google7:

Fortune teller! If he needs your services he will contact you. What he needs right now is a lawyer.

By the time witnesses come out, when other victims show up with hard evidences of recorded conversations, Biodun will be brought back from border.
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by oyatz(m): 7:20am On Jul 23, 2019
You see in marriage, you shouldn't hide ANYTHING from your past, especially such important events like past history of rape, crime, abortion, serious sicknesses like mental illnesses, child outside wedlock , family background, financial status and as a woman the circumstances surrounding your disvirginity if your husband didn't meet you as a virgin.

sonnie10:
please explain why she ought to have told the husband earlier than that. Remember she was not married as at the time of the alleged incident. She claims she told her immediate family members.
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Dcaliphate(m): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
If na for that one, most women na fraud my brother. They are a bag of secrets
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by AntiWailer: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2019
yemmybx:
Hmmmmmmm.....

GOD help us never allow our PAST to destroy our PRESENT & our FUTURE. Amen....

Only the wise can understand this prayer.

Amen dear.

You are a wise man.
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Lilshorecords(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2019
Graduateacher:

You will surely die before him

Fool
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Lilshorecords(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2019
Nackzy:

Fool number 2
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Lilshorecords(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2019
Zoogerian234:

You will die before them mofo

Fool number 3
texazzpete:

Is this the Gospel they teach you people at COZA?

Fool number 4
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Lilshorecords(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2019
Tareq1105:

I wonder what your comment would be when you get to know that the pastor raped your 16yrs old daughter.

Fool number 5
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Lilshorecords(m): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2019
abels:
i see you and your cohorts shaking now

Fool number 6
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by texazzpete(m): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2019
Lilshorecords:

Fool number 4

I thought you only reserved that 'fool' label for your close family members? cheesy
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Lilshorecords(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2019
texazzpete:

I thought you only reserved that 'fool' label for your close family members? cheesy

Get up there and goan do the hustle
Broke ppl always thinking they have an opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro / Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.