Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos (58933 Views)

Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders / IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by HBB1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I don't care about his innocence, but I am more worried about Timi.

They've been married for 7yrs now and he knew about something so serious just last year. Shouldn't that tell of the kind of secretive woman he married? I let my man in the know of any incriminating past while he's asking me out. If he can't take it, he moves on.

Does your man ask how you lost your virginity? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Neonkeon(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
I keep hearing of karma never believed it existed til know I do believe there is karna

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
HBB1:

Does your man ask how you lost your virginity? undecided
Some ask, some don't, but I make a conscious effort to list all the guys I've dated to him. That way, if one stupid ex comes black mailing me, he won't be shocked. This is how sincere I am.

8 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by AruonaRaymond: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
what a dramatic queen. after so many years , it now you're able to summoned courage that you were raped long time ago. I. have never seen a person that was raped a single person on several occasions like you claim

3 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Contraflexure: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
coolcharm:

Dear Police IG,

You just lost a Deputy Commissioner to a potential terrorist group that you and your commander in chief are creating at the heart of the federal capital territory...

You should face the weightier matters and leave the rest to divisional offices and the law court to deal with.

The insecurity challenges that you all so lie about and pamper is coming home to roost.

We hope y'all will still be standing at the end of it all.

### The Nigerian Youth

Forget that thing. This matter will not die.
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by sonnie10: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Timi said he knew last year, but they've been married for 7yrs. So in essence, he didn't really know his wife if something so serious was said last year in a 7yrs marriage. Your husband has the right to know about all your gory past except if he says he doesn't want to hear it.
Was she forced to tell the husband that last year? The answer is no. She waited for the right time, and she did. That’s all that matters. The bond between a husband and wife grows over time. In those period, they gradually figure out how to approach issues.
Moreover, telling your husband about your past is not a right, not even an obligation but a privilege.

6 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by coolcharm(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Contraflexure:

Forget that thing. This matter will not die.

Don't get me wrong!!!

It's not the IG's business... That's my submission
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
sonnie10:

Was she forced to tell the husband at last year? The answer is no. She waited for the right time, and she did. That’s all that matters. The bond between a husband and wife grows over time. In those, they gradually figure out how to approach issues
How do you know something didn't prompt her telling him this 'truth?'

This woman's character is questioned here if such could be kept from whom she claimed to love. Isn't he her confidant? Bestfriend? And what-not?

5 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by OCHKESTINE(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
Why is it difficult for ignoramus like u to understand that people have right to think differently from u?

It is pure witchcraft to want to bully everyone to think what ur shallow mind thinks.

Why are Nigerians like this?

Why must we all be bullied to be STUPID?

We blame APC for bullying it's opposition and here we can't even accommodate our different views?

This foolishNess makes me puke!

sassysure:
I don't know that some guys here are so poor and greedy they were actually paid to defend fatoyibo.
Really disappointed.

Tomorrow they will be screaming that people are paid to defend bad politicians.
Are they not the same.

Honestly, my respect for some people here just nose dived.

There are people who defend both sides and those who are neutral. That's understandable but u will see when money is working like the bipolar lady called kemi.

7 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Iamgrey5(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
cococandy:
So many Fatoyinbo apologists on this thread.
If you’re so sure of his innocence why not let die process happen?

So disgusting

Is that not your fellow feminist Benita27 aka kimbra

The rate at which the lady has been "nuetral" is quite alarming.

From calling Timi a fraud to calling her wife a liar cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by sonnie10: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

This woman's character is questioned here if such could be kept from whom she claimed to love. Isn't he her confidant? Bestfriend? And what-not?
if at the onset of their marriage, he makes a mole out of little issues, wisdom should be applied in dealing with bigger issues. She was discreet and choose her approach wisely. That is a woman that knows her husband and values her marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Cant we use Ayélála to check this thing ni ?? Just goto Ondo town with #200 to check if its true or false. Ayelala will even play d video for u......... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by letout: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I hope after now, Timi won't have any other reason to complain as the case has been transferred to Lagos as he requested? That said, I decided to watch his conference yesterday, but opt out after he said he knew last year that his wife suffered rape. I mean, a woman who claimed to have been raped on multiple occasions by her pastor tells her husband about her ordeal after say 5yrs in marriage. That woman is a fraud!

I have no comment. I don’t understand how you reason.

3 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Iamgrey5(m): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Eyaa so you are now closet psychologist and a forensic scientist too cheesy

You are no longer a feminist.

I mean you now call to question the character of a woman you have never spent a minute with. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by funlover1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
So many defenders of Pastor Krest all over Social Media...fool ish people who have sold their conscience for some few thousands and 1gb of data... Don't know why your Fatoyinbo is so desperate; He and his cohorts have been on a recruiting spree...recruiting cyber warriors who have lost the use of their senses, most of them rapists themselves and rape enablers

7 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Charly68: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=yemmybx post=80526634]Hmmmmmmm.....
GOD help us never allow our PAST to destroy our PRESENT & our FUTURE. Amen....
Only the wise can understand this prayer.[/quote
- Even God says our sins and iniquities he will remembers no more..that is the crux of the new covenant Heb 8:12
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by AllenSpencer: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
coolcharm:

Dear Police IG,

You just lost a Deputy Commissioner to a potential terrorist group that you and your commander in chief are creating at the heart of the federal capital territory...

You should face the weightier matters and leave the rest to divisional offices and the law court to deal with.

The insecurity challenges that you all so lie about and pamper is coming home to roost.

We hope y'all will still be standing at the end of it all.

### The Nigerian Youth
[/s]
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by koolaid87: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
GrabHisBalls:
I hope after now, Timi won't have any other reason to complain as the case has been transferred to Lagos as he requested? That said, I decided to watch his conference yesterday, but opt out after he said he knew last year that his wife suffered rape. I mean, a woman who claimed to have been raped on multiple occasions by her pastor tells her husband about her ordeal after say 5yrs in marriage. That woman is a fraud!
[/s]

We'll see how you'll handle it when it gets to your turn

Too bad you're even a woman

Dumb b1tch

4 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by wink2015(m): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Fatofuck!
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by AllenSpencer: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
GrabHisBalls:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by salford: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Coza and totoyinbo has flooded the internet space with money. Everywhere is awashed with hungry bloggers looking for a fast buck grin

Hope they still spared some change to hire a competent lawyer to defend their randy pastor in court grin

3 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Elliot2(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
It is not your biz to dictate how a victim should act.

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Ayotemide(f): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Go somewhere Hot and stay there. You think rape victims must have a pattern of behaving and reporting, you think this is some joke or worse you think approval by some depraved and potential rapists here is what you need for a self-worth boost.

Go somewhere really hot sweetheart.

3 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Ayotemide(f): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Eyaa so you are now closet psychologist and a forensic scientist too cheesy

You are no longer a feminist.

I mean you now call to question the character of a woman you have never spent a minute with. cheesy

The dumb fool wants to get me triggered tonight, the biological waste of a human being.

4 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
funlover1:
So many defenders of Pastor Krest all over Social Media...fool ish people who have sold their conscience for some few thousands and 1gb of data... Don't know why your Fatoyinbo is so desperate; He and his cohorts have been on a recruiting spree...recruiting cyber warriors who have lost the use of their senses, most of them rapists themselves and rape enablers

If having a different view from ur opinion mean bn senseless to u then I wonder how no one around u have not bothered to let u know how intellectually incapacitated u are. If people share their opinion it automatically means they are recruited. Personally I have no problem with wat u chose to believe as regards to the issue bn discussed, trying to shove ur opinion down the throat of those with conflicting opinion is wat I find highly condemnable. U need to grow up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Iamgrey5(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ayotemide:

The dumb fool wants to get me triggered tonight, the biological waste of a human being.
Who
Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Ayotemide(f): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Who

Lol, not you; the comfortable fool you quoted.

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Iamgrey5(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ayotemide:

Lol, not you; the comfortable fool you quoted.
Alright
Yeah, the wannabe feminist of yesteryears cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos by Tedpgrass: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
sonnie10:
if at the onset of their marriage, he makes a mole out of little issues, wisdom should be applied in dealing with bigger issues. She was discreet and choose her approach wisely. That is a woman that knows her husband and values her marriage.

I disagree sir..
That's a fraudulent wife..

As difficult as it maybe..
Set things straight from the word go..
If your partner upholds your honesty in the midst of the gory details and stays with you - - fine

otherwise let him /her go away to process whether the union is possible!!

This very behaviour is what has led to many marriages breaking down.. When 1 party can't come to terms with the long term deceit and not necessarily the gory actions!!!
The unfortunate situation here is that the children(innocent souls ) are affected as a consequence!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro / Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.