Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

American Idol - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / American Idol (7466 Views)

American Idol (2009) Tonight / American Idol 2008 / Millions Of Sparks Of Jubilation As Jordin Sparks Wins 2007 American Idol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Idol by Free(f): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2006
oooh dat chic, ma sista supports her tongue tongue
but i dont her voice is kinda squiky to me undecided undecided
and she reminds me of the one gurl that won last yrs, i forget wat her name is

she will get sympthay vote from ppl
because everythime shes on , she tells her sad stories
Re: American Idol by Outkast(f): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2006
lol yeah, i just think she talks alot
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2006
for real, she needs to do more singing , show some talent
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2006
@ free you are completely right. any time the kelly girl sings, she always remind me of carrie underwood.
Re: American Idol by IAH(f): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2006
I want her to win! I mean Kelly Pickler. Her story brought tears to my eyes. I want either her or that voice trainer's daughter to win. cool
Paris is too jumpy, her attitude is not bad like Brenna's but anytime someone is singing, she just jumps up and I'm like what's wrong with this girl sef. She can sing though.
For the guys, I like Ace. He's cute. Did you see his brother when they showed him? He's even cuter. He looks like Jesus. cheesy cheesy
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2006
shocked shockedlipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 3:36am On Mar 02, 2006
OKAI
i just finished watchin tonight idol
and well that boi that they say look like chicken lil, we he got a good voice
but i think so far his song choice has not been good,
and "sway" you go boi cheesy wink
overrall i think the guyz did pretty good ,
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 4:08am On Mar 03, 2006
i couldn't understand why they said he looked like chicken lil. i didn't think of it as funny. anyway pple, we got it rite. brenna went home along with the hero girl. cry
Re: American Idol by Outkast(f): 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2006
I was extremely happy, to see ms diva -with-an-atitude leave. and we definately got it right.
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2006
did y'all notice what paris what wearing? as for me, i liked her head to her waist. her waist-down, was like, no no, i didn't like it. it was something like a tight or so.
Re: American Idol by Hotstepper(f): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2006
i didn't like it either, i was like " wat da heck" cry
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2006
i was sad because "sway" left cry cry
Re: American Idol by Outkast(f): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2006
I know right, my mum was crying
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2006
ooooh , he didnt deserve to go that quick, damn angry
Re: American Idol by flavorflav(f): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2006
i missed the show yesterday, who was sent home?
Re: American Idol by babymine(f): 9:46am On Mar 10, 2006
I think Paris might be the next American Idol. That gurl sings! N she's so lively on stage. smiley
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2006
i don't think i agree with you babymine. there are much better singers. we've got mandisa and lisa. then the girl with the likabilty factor: kelly pickler. hmm. i guess it will be betweeen them. did y'all watch the elimination? i was sad to see ayla go home. she's got a fighting spirit, u know perfectionist. well the show must go on. AS for the guys, i was sad to see the black guy go home. however, i was so happy that the chicken lil guy is still around. kudos men.
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2006
ooooh how they gon do ma gurl liza like dat, the bottom three thats wrong
am beginning to think that them phone calls is a scam, and dont actually count
they know whos gon go home every week, and i think they know the winner already
hey das just what i think,
Re: American Idol by Skidoc(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2006
I'm beginning to think it's a scam too. Gedeon Mckinney is way better than most of those boys. I don't know why he was dropped. I don't exactly understand what Kevin Covais and Bucky Covington are singing, they should have been out since the very first week of the top 24!!!
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 12:21am On Mar 17, 2006
@skidoc, i completely agree with you. after watching the show in which gideon was eliminiated, i began to feel suspicious of the results, coz he was better than kelvin and buck. any way what can we say.
i was sad to know that liza was in the bottom three. it was absolutely unbelieveable. shocked shocked shocked in my opinion, she sang better than the chicken lil guy.
Re: American Idol by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2006
aha! grin
had no idea there was a thread for american idol. my pples, when is that disgusting "i'm the new AI sex symbol" chicken little going home? he is so terrible and i wonder how he is still there and Gideon is home, sway is home and Ace was in the bottom 3 last week and not him!

Paris i will not vote for cos she's too showoffy. she's begining to grate on everybody's nerves. yes u can sing but shut up and stop all the unecessary dancing and mummy's pet mouthing! u wait till she gets in the bottom 3 this week!

Go mandisa! Go katherin Mcghee, i'm rooting for u all the way

Who said ace could sing? i can do better. Bucky shocked shocked Among Americas 12 best undiscovered talent? o ti o! shocked

Taylor Hicks abeg go home jare and stop all the neurotic jerking you call dancing.

Great singer Elliot yamin! you will go all the way! Chris Daugtry, you are a onesided rock singer, not considered my favorite choice but u try sha.

Best 3 guys!
Elliot Yamin
Chris Daugtry
Ace Young

Best 3 girls
Katherin McGhee
Mandisa
Paris Bennet

Who goes home this week?
Kevin/Bucky
Lisa/Kelly Picler
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2006
u said it all.i really do agree with you o.
Re: American Idol by Badman888(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2006
Not really intrested in who wins i like the auditions better because its funny, too bad the auditions is over at least CANADIAN idol would soon start.
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2006
why do i have the feeling ma gurl lisa gon go home tonight,
Re: American Idol by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2006
Free:

why do i have the feeling ma girl lisa gon go home tonight,

Because she lacks the "wow" factor! She hasn't had any bland nor inspiring perfomances!
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2006
@free u are not the only one. i also feel that way. i don't like her dressing. she really needs to improve. she can sing but i don't know. she isn't really connecting with the audience.
Re: American Idol by IAH(f): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2006
Kelly Pickler must win!!!! cool
Re: American Idol by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2006
IAH:

Kelly Pickler must win!!!! cool

Iro ni! That uninspiring little minx?
Kathleen MacGhee, Mandisa!
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2006
lol IAH----kelly pricker!!!!! come on, she aint going no where
i hope she goes b4 lisa grin grin
Re: American Idol by vichel(m): 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2006
Mandisa is cute, am in Love. Kelly is definitely gonna be in the finals
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 4:07am On Mar 23, 2006
kelly talks too much. did y'all notice the new strategy used to prevent her from talking? yesterday, they switched off her microphone. today ryan told her straight away. it was funny. it was also sad to see chicken lil go home. it was so unexpected cry
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2006
it was unexpected thats what made it great am glad he gone grin grin grin
bucky your next: grin grin
lisa didnt go home whew!!!!! , cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood Insider Directory / Twist Of Fate Zeeworld: Five Reason That Make Abhi A Disappointing Husband / Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.