Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government (49467 Views)

IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns / Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Bizibi(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rekhina:
i hope u arent insulting me because of ruga
I'm just saying the obvious.....
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by ernieboy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
legitnow:

He is Fulani.
no wonder.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by ernieboy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
legitnow:

He is Fulani.
no wonder.
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Rekhina(f): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

I always wonder where we get all the bastards who have crept into our tribe. This is not the progressive Yoruba tribe I used to know.
But now, seems almajiris have crept in and polluted our tribe. So disgusting. Something is wrong somewhere.
igbos are the problem ok ,blame them

4 Likes

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Theboss100(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
Is Like They Want To Take Over All The SW State. Still Watching

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Skmoda360(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

The ID card is fake cos am from Ikare Akoko, Ondo State and there is no local government in Ondo known as Ikare Akoko. The city is under AKOKO NORTH EAST.
Stop the media hate
It's called Media propaganda....I'm even from Ondo state and that's why I raise standard against this modafucking tribe........yowaaa!!!
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Rekhina(f): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
livebyday:

One should never give up fighting and standing up for what is right

If we all sit and fold our arms then anarchy will.ensue

Start with the mods first ,if you must fight it!
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by TruthinAction: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Flier:
I think Fulani vigilante isn’t a bad idea

You need to visit a psychiatrist. A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. You think Fulani vigilantes are there to protect the people of Ondo state? No a thousand times no. Rather, they are protecting their brothers in the bush so no one can discover their hide outs. We should try and have some sense. They should be asked to live immediately.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Rekhina(f): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Gay ipob member using female moniker. smh
Hehehehe...As if you wont like to Fvckk a bigass sexyman grin grin grin ,Just give it up coward

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by dondavinchi(m): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
Flier:
u r so dumb Fulani vigilantes in another man land while not use d indigenes DAT knw every hideout as d vigilantes instead of Fulani's dat r strangers

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Rekhina(f): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
abiolamitodun:
I hope this shit doesn't reach Delta state.... who's residing at Delta state pls updates updates oo...make we know as we go come back House
itshekiri is selling lands to fulani for 3sick cows and 100k...fact

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Nature8(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
BuyACar:
What a next level
Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Basher8583: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
ernieboy:
so u are comparing security men in a local market to a statewide security apparatus? do market vigilantes mount road blocks as was seen in the report of the Facebook user.

Please dont be silly here. The vigilante was created to protect their own local interest (cattles). as the same applies to the analogy I just gave you which is the igbos local interest (their goods).
Besides if the vigilantes have a membership card then there is a relationship between them, the police and the government which is transparent enough as it identifies who holds the identification card.
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by ernieboy(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Basher8583:

Please dont be silly here. The vigilante was created to protect their own local interest (cattles). as the same applies to the analogy I just gave you which is the igbos local interest (their goods).
u are the one being stupid, didn't u see where they Mon Ted a road block, is it only cattle herders that use the road? ode.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by CloudResident(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
Flier:

Whoever bewitched you will not know peace aswear. lipsrsealed
I further profess your deliverance now! sad

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by realsemaj: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
Does this mean the Fulanis now know our terrain more than us. Where are our local hunters and farmers? This statement is nothing but confirmation of the story.
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Flier: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
TruthinAction:

You need to visit a psychiatrist. A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. You think Fulani vigilantes are there to protect the people of Ondo state? No a thousand times no. Rather, they are protecting their brothers in the bush so no one can discover their hide outs. We should try and have some sense. They should be asked to live immediately.
And why must we always use our common sense?
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by idesylvester(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
is it not Yoruba that took their precious time to support Buhari? that's the reward
pcicero:
You mean Hausa/Fulanis to serve as guards in Ondo forests?

Whoever bewitched us in Yorubaland will not die well.

In our own land?

This confirmation is even more insensitive than the problem itself.

What else are we going to sacrifice for the ambitious few?

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by abiolamitodun(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rekhina:
itshekiri is selling lands to fulani for 3sick cows and 100k...fact
lol...I know ur joking..ukwani pple won't do such sha
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by folufx: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Wonder why a government will ever involve the group that can be easily infiltrated by their killer tribesmen in intelligence gathering.The ondo government has been fooled into believing the "good" tribesmen will help to fish out the bad eggs. Involving them like this gives them the platform that their patrons desperately need hence it didn't take time before ID card began to roll out which further corroborate the not so funny "fulanization agenda".

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Basher8583: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
ernieboy:
u are the one being stupid, didn't u see where they Mon Ted a road block, is it only cattle herders that use the road? ode.

Stupid is believing everything you see on social media...

Is it too dificult for you to conduct a simple research.
Im sure you are also one of those dummies that believed Nigeria was issuing visas with fulani herdsmen pictorial inscriptions.
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by ernieboy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Basher8583:

Stupid is believing everything you see on social media...

Is it too dificult for you to conduct a simple research.
Im sure you are also one of those dummies that believed Nigeria was issuing visas with fulani herdsmen pictorial inscriptions.
yoga I can't argue with u, u seem to be too dense for any meaningful engagement.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Gandollar(f): 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
RapistOnBail:
Abeg who go help me na? I dey Abuja and I no get any friends o. Anybody wey Dy stay mararaba should holla me
you dey crase.. so that you can rape again abii,? FAT OYINBO like you lipsrsealed
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by AruonaRaymond: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
in orhubebe voice, we will not take it
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Gandollar(f): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

The card is fake cos am from Ikare Akoko, Ondo State and there is no local government in Ondo known as Ikare Akoko. The city is under AKOKO NORTH EAST.
Stop the media hate
If you are serious about this, I dare you open a thread disputing the existence of myetti Allah vilgillante let's discuss.
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Ritchiee: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
IIKARE AKOKO local government ke

There is no local government like that in Ondo state nah.
Somebody is playing mischief here.

These are the local governments in Ondo state...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Gandollar(f): 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
Basher8583:

Besides if the vigilantes have a membership card then there is a relationship between them, the police and the government which is transparent enough as it identifies who holds the identification card.
But the government has just come out to deny them, so who empowered them?
The picture is getting clearer, it's these fulani vigilante that Rob and kill people on the southern highways currently. They killed Fashorantis daughter.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by legitnow: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ritchiee:
IIKARE AKOKO local government ke

There is no local government like that in Ondo state nah.
Somebody is playing mischief here.

These are the local governments in Ondo state...

Ikare is a city in the northern part of Ondo State, Nigeria. Ikare-Akoko, city in southwestern Nigeria, is located in the Northern District of Ondo State. Ikare is about 100;km from Akure, the Ondo State capital.

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND https://www.google.com/search?q=ikare+akoko0&rlz=1C1GGRV_enGB752GB752&oq=ikare+akoko0+&aqs=chrome..69i57.4649j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Basher8583: 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gandollar:
The picture is getting clearer, it's these fulani vigilante that Rob and kill people on the southern highways currently. They killed Fashorantis daughter.

So why would you need an ID card if not for compliance with security rules and regulations. Who make the rules if not the Govt.

I want to kill so I make an ID card to link me to an established organisation which I belong with all details identifying me.

Does it not sound stupid? Thats how your reply to me sounds.

People dont just wake up and make id cards for themselves. There should be an information from an authority to do it for identification and security purpose.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by kayusely70(m): 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
A recipe for disaster!
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Basher8583: 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gandollar:

See. If you have a mai guard in your house you should just sack him immediately so that your house will not be fulanised.
If you are igbo go and look for an igbo security guard and if you are yoruba look for yoruba security guard.... nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sowore's Party, AAC Records Massive Wins Over PDP In Two Rivers LGAs / Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus / EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.