Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

5 Food Ingredients I Love To Eat Raw - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 5 Food Ingredients I Love To Eat Raw (829 Views)

6 INGREDIENTS I USED FOR PREPARING A SOUP THAT LASTED FOR 4DAYS WITH JUST #500 / Best 5 Food Tips To Boost Your Brain Performance. / 5 Food Tips That Will Boost Brain Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Food Ingredients I Love To Eat Raw by lovekhian: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
As a confirm foodie, there are some food ingredients that I think are really tasty, but my friends and family will be looking at me as if I killed somebody�

Some ridiculously amazing food ingredients I love to eat are Onions, Okporoko, Crayfish, Locust Beans(especially when it is dried) and Maggi��� My mum used to beat me every time she catches me eating these especially the locust beans and maggi. I don't know why�

You will still use it to cook the soup, how about i eat my share of it raw and you don't add it to my soup�� �

Them no born me well to ask her tho, i only used to ask in my mind, before she use turning stick to reset my teeth��� I usually buy crayfish and okporoko not to cook but to eat.

What are those food ingredients you lose your home training for?

Follow me on Instagram @loveinthekichin for more foodtertainment
Re: 5 Food Ingredients I Love To Eat Raw by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
Dry fish

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Your Goat? / Another Out Break Of Foot And Mouth Disease In England / Book For Chin Chin For Your Independence Day Holiday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.