Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

6 INGREDIENTS I USED FOR PREPARING A SOUP THAT LASTED FOR 4DAYS WITH JUST #500 - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 6 INGREDIENTS I USED FOR PREPARING A SOUP THAT LASTED FOR 4DAYS WITH JUST #500 (334 Views)

Spent About 14,500 On This Sweet Okra Soup that will last 6 months. / See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video / Recommend N3k Soup That Will Last For 1 Week For A Family Of 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 INGREDIENTS I USED FOR PREPARING A SOUP THAT LASTED FOR 4DAYS WITH JUST #500 by BusinessSharper: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
Before you say it is practically impossible, let me show you how I did it. To add to this, some people will use the token to make something different and better, and return the change.

Sometimes you have to manage the available resources creatively to get things done.

Here are the ingredients:
1 cup of grinded melon (egusi) —100 Naira
3 smoked panla fish (torn each into two and I got 6 as a result) — 200 Naira
1 table spoon of dried pepper — 50 Naira
1/4 small bottle of palm oil — 50 Naira
Condiments — 100 Naira
Vegetable (bitter leaf) — free

Total amount spent : 500 Naira
Provided: cooking gas and garri

How I sourced the vegetable (bitter leaf): I lifted up my eyes to the North, the South, the East and the West, behold green! A bitter leaf tree, I plucked enough to mix with the grinded melon (egusi) and that was all I needed to feed myself.
What soup can you prepare that will last for 4days with 500 Naira?

Learn more, join https:///MGREF

Share your food ideas below.

~ Victor Amos

Re: 6 INGREDIENTS I USED FOR PREPARING A SOUP THAT LASTED FOR 4DAYS WITH JUST #500 by Nedlog01(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4. It's all free.

It's for those in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Coca-Cola Reveals a Touch-Free Freestyle Machine / Deehoney Foods Crayfish / Free Baking Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.