Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday (73945 Views)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Share A Toast To Their Friendship / Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 23, 2019
Na so them the START

TIWA SAVAGE SON DON SEE HIS FUTURE ASSURANCE
Re: Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday by PNANYIAM(m): 6:42am On Jul 23, 2019
Products of fornication
Mteeeew
Re: Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday by victorian(f): 7:40am On Jul 23, 2019
Lil kids , especially lil girls.

I went to the hospital one day for consultation with my doctor. I was waiting in the visitors room , seated waiting for my turn after the nurse has taken my bp. Then a woman came in with her daughter, the daughter shud be like 4years .they sat down waiting. Then a man came in with his visible dull looking son of say 3 or 4years, the son looks sad and dull. The father carried him and placed him on the chair next to him. Then the son slid down from the stool and stood next to the dad .
Then the lil girl went to.meet the boy and tap him and held his hand grin.
The father was just looking at the girl, then she held his shoulder and leaned close, the mother shouted her name to come back to her seat, she didnt listen. The dad of the boy quietly dragged his son from the girl, the mother then stood up and went to her daughter and dragged her . Then the father carried his son on his leg. Lol

I was just smiling then nurse called my.name , to go see doctor .

Lil kids .

By the time , they grow up they may no longer like each other as such.

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday by olawale1516(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2019
later we go hear Jamil Impregnate Imade, Jamil wed imade.. tiwa receive imade bride price.. bloggers I hail
Re: Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday by Jetrue3oo: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2019
useless set of people
Re: Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday by Pataricatering(f): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2019
Just like how they are yanshing ur mother ! Sexualising a little girl - stupid pervert !
WowSweetGuy:
he go yansh her in d nearest future if life dey
Re: Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday by Stenewiser: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
he go yansh her in d nearest future if life dey
brother were mumu
Re: Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
Pataricatering:
Just like how they are yanshing ur mother ! Sexualising a little girl - stupid pervert !
in d nearest future not now.....if my dad is yanshing my mum...its good

just like how many men dey yansh u steady
Re: Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Stenewiser:
brother were mumu
lipsrsealed
Re: Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday by oyatz(m): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
This is very wrong I my own opinion.
They will corrupt this little kids very soon.
Re: Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday by oyatz(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Stop saying what you aren't sure of.

Jamil's parents did elaborate society wedding (Traditional, white and court weddings) with the likes of Dangote, Ovia, Otedola in attendance.

PNANYIAM:
Products embarassedof fornication
Mteeeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) / Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.