Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Don Jazzy To A Twitter User, I Could Have Helped You Out But - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy To A Twitter User, I Could Have Helped You Out But (1315 Views)

Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix / Simi Was Pestering Don Jazzy To Listen To Her Mixtape 4 Years Ago / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy To A Twitter User, I Could Have Helped You Out But by Abiodun0202(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Earlier today, Don jazzy promised to give out a sum of 50,000 to some set of people who will explain what he/she wants to do with the amount, one of the twitter users commented and this has been the subject of the day

The fellow twitter user express how he wants to use this amount to get a sewing machine to advance himself on learning his tailoring job and he would be grateful if the artist could help him out.

Don Jazzy replied..

Read full story..
Klassicz.com

Re: Don Jazzy To A Twitter User, I Could Have Helped You Out But by donbachi(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Must people tell their lives stories before they get helped?our celebrities should stop subjecting people into mockery before helping them...God did not ask them why they need his blessings,before he blessed them with talents,fames and money.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy To A Twitter User, I Could Have Helped You Out But by Abiodun0202(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=donbachi post=80530935]Must people tell their lives stories before they get helped?our celebrities should stop subjecting people into mockery before helping them...God did not ask them why they need his blessings,before he blessed them with talents,fames and money.

[I think what he meant there was not seeing sign of the job he said he needs the money for/quote]
Re: Don Jazzy To A Twitter User, I Could Have Helped You Out But by donbachi(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=Abiodun0202 post=80533815][/quote]apart from this one...its their thing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nigerians Troll Esther As Frodd Becomes The New Head Of House / #bbnaija: Mr P. Promises Tacha N60 Million Naira If She Don't Win - Jomotv / Adam And Eve Photos Of Simply Tachas Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.