Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Herdsmen Training For Next AFCON And WorldCup Match In Arabic Attire And Pams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Training For Next AFCON And WorldCup Match In Arabic Attire And Pams (2985 Views)

Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic / Herdsmen Caught Passing Information In Arabic In Ebonyi State / Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Training For Next AFCON And WorldCup Match In Arabic Attire And Pams by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
Newsbroadcastnaija:
Herdsmen Training For Next AFCON And WorldCup Match In Arabic Attire And Pams.

Cc

Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

Watch video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/07/herdsmen-training-for-next-afcon-and.html

Re: Herdsmen Training For Next AFCON And WorldCup Match In Arabic Attire And Pams by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Training For Next AFCON And WorldCup Match In Arabic Attire And Pams by NwaAmaikpe: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
shocked

I would never laugh at them because experience has taught me never to despise little beginnings.

This is exactly how Ahmed Musa started, now see where he has gotten to.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Training For Next AFCON And WorldCup Match In Arabic Attire And Pams by GOFRONT(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Herdsmen Training For Next AFCON And WorldCup Match In Arabic Attire And Pams by chibu4u2(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I would never laugh at them because experience has taught me never to despise little beginnings.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Training For Next AFCON And WorldCup Match In Arabic Attire And Pams by Ojiofor: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ahmed Musa was a herdsman right grin.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Training For Next AFCON And WorldCup Match In Arabic Attire And Pams by starbuck(f): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ndị ugwu sef

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Training For Next AFCON And WorldCup Match In Arabic Attire And Pams by selemempe: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
starbuck:
Ndị ugwu sef
i tell u bro....ndia just jide obodo ghaasaa

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Training For Next AFCON And WorldCup Match In Arabic Attire And Pams by anibi9674: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
Aboki na aboki. Thank God for southern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Training For Next AFCON And WorldCup Match In Arabic Attire And Pams by Pidginwhisper: 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Training For Next AFCON And WorldCup Match In Arabic Attire And Pams by OiOi: 12:13am On Jul 23, 2019
Where are the cows? Is Evans on the pitch with them?

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Training For Next AFCON And WorldCup Match In Arabic Attire And Pams by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:08am On Jul 23, 2019
Training for Next AFCON?!
People just mumu anyhow sha! cheesy wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Training For Next AFCON And WorldCup Match In Arabic Attire And Pams by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin
ABUSE OF SOCCER
Re: Herdsmen Training For Next AFCON And WorldCup Match In Arabic Attire And Pams by KingLennon(m): 7:05am On Jul 23, 2019
They should stick to rearing cows. CAF will not support players who will bring cows to the pitch to celebrate when they score a goal cheesy

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Training For Next AFCON And WorldCup Match In Arabic Attire And Pams by Valro(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2019
Joke of the century...
They ll think the referee wants to steal their cow
Re: Herdsmen Training For Next AFCON And WorldCup Match In Arabic Attire And Pams by Yorubaskullmine: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2019
KingLennon:
They should stick to rearing cows. CAF will not support players who will bring cows to the pitch to celebrate when they score a goal cheesy

(1) (Reply)

If This Does Not Make U Cry Nothing Will / EMEKA IHEDIOHA SET TO DECAMP FROM PDP TO APC IN IMO STATE / Breaking: Joe Igbokwe Annouces Intent To Run For Governor Of Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.