Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja (41542 Views)

Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos / The 3 Policemen Killed In Taraba By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) / Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by Edyice: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
Killings EVERYWHERE

Nigeria my country grin

Buhari has finally LANDED grin grin

APC NEXT LEVEL grin grin

NIGERIANS MUST HAVE SENSE BY FORCE grin
Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by Takadboi(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Very soon na the PMB convoy them go stop
Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by fotadmowmend(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
The nation Is sitting on a keg of gun powder in a thunder storm

1 Like

Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by frank417: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by Alfredah01: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
And somewhere in the east when so called Ipob members were demonstrating without violence and armless, the military invaded the community killing innocent people and now it’s vice-vasa... I’m not in support of any killing because nobody own life. This government have been the worst government I’ve ever witnessed in this country, Abacha term de learn.

1 Like

Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by musa7m(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand.

I can't pity the shiite nor support the cattle herder president.

If not for the shia-sunni clash, the so called shiite would have been one of the die hard sentimental rogues shouting sai baba, and supporters of the terrorist president.
Let the evil religion of piss be divided, let the shiite feel a little of what innocent christians pass through because of their faith.

Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Majlaw:
And some fools are here defending Shiite. Pls ask yourself, why una think say d remaining Muslim no join Shiite for dis protest? Pls if u get head, use it wisely
You are not making sense at all; maybe is because you are a sunni muslim.

Were they this violent before these recent occurrences? One truth u are hiding is that, most group tends to be violent once they feel threaten and probably loss of participants, and all Muslim groups including some other groups fall into this category.

1 Like

Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by Saintp(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Buhari naturally is a very wicked man with a black heart and this is a reflection of his leadership . Blood , blood and more blood wasted all over the country with no end in sight

3 Likes

Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by bluecircle470: 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
Cue4rm:
Show us proof atleast we saw shite dead members

You’re a fool
Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by omobaba1759: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
why is intuition telling me the police are lying

3 Likes

Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by ridbell01(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Cue4rm:
Show us proof atleast we saw shite dead members
guy you can't be in your room expecting prove they are still going to protest tomorrow go there and witness the action by yourself

2 Likes

Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
aystheooak:
This people should stay low and stop all this killing

Why
Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by aku626(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
Some parents have lost sons some family husbands because of one mans stubbornness

1 Like

Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by Lugianostar(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
These is not meant to be but completely the current administration has fail wolfly on securing lives and properties of the citizens as a core value responsibility of every government that is people oriented.

Every suggestions on coping these menance fell on his antelop deef ears and all these culminated to this we are experiencing now.

Rest on gallant officers
Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by osazsky(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Majlaw:
And some fools are here defending Shiite. Pls ask yourself, why una think say d remaining Muslim no join Shiite for dis protest? Pls if u get head, use it wisely
u will do same if ur Iman or pastor was held In detention for 5 years without no reason .nor b Nigerians way I know,way like religion pass thier life yet na dem do bad pass
Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by tstx(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bad
Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by jessebig: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
5 is small na
Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by gladisa7: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Only 5? Was hoping they would also keeel the person that refused to obey a court order n causing this loss of lives!!!
Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by Rynne: 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
adedehinbo:
Everyone has the right to protest,in as much its peaceful, with the way Shiites is going they may end up causing mayhem and many of them dead,these is what you see when you Dont invest in education in a region
Point of correction sir,the shites are a highly educated sect,don't take my word for it,just make a little enquiry yourself and you will be surprise.
Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by jessebig: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rynne:

Point of correction sir,the shites are a highly educated sect,don't take my word for it,just make a little enquiry yourself and you will be surprise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91MNMMi8mFc
Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by pinkygurl(f): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

If not for the shia-sunni clash, the so called shiite would have been one of the die hard sentimental rogues shouting sai baba, and supporters of the terrorist president.
Let the evil religion of piss be divided, let the shiite feel a little of what innocent christians pass through because of their faith.
shocked
Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by bizhop01: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
God will punish buhari
Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by NnwachukuOkike: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
It time for the revulsion.

Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by degamemaster(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Majlaw:

Shut your stinking mouth up, we all know that you Sunni Muslim breeds terrorists and hates Shiite Muslims with passion as commanded by the evil kingdom called Saudi Arabia. This crisis as a result of indefinite detention of that man is nothing but Sunni Muslim's hatred for others .

3 Likes

Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
ilevic:
PMB seems to be less concerned about the state of security in the land. I am kind of surprised

grin grin[b] a fragile old great grandfather at 76 what else do you want him to do, other than drink hot tea every morning and bath with hot water[/b] grin

1 Like

Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by UncleJudax(m): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
No be every group be non-violent like IPOB. A new BokoHaram is in the offing.

BuhaRam!

1 Like

Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by CrestMan: 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
ilevic:
PMB seems to be less concerned about the state of security in the land. I am kind of surprised

For the first time on this forum, I felt like insulting you and your person but I just had to control myself.
How can you say you are kind of surprised that Buhari is unconcerned about the state of security? That means you are one of the people that thought he was a good man and went ahead to vote for him. angry

2 Likes

Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by Shimran(m): 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Anyone who connotes the word Islam as the religion of peace, did it at his own peril. Islam is TOTAL SUBMISSION to the wills of The Only Deity; God, whether that will is favoring or not.
Be mindful, before judging, go for fundamental sources of laws, not by mere action of some/most of the selfish, greedy and blinds followers of any religion, and again non is perfect, a day, of course, a mistake must be made!
Re: Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja by Solohmony: 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
This fight is not about Nigeria government. It is a religious one. Two factions from the same religion had hatred for each other since long time ago. I pray that God will rescue this country from religion extremists so that our situation will not be like Iran-Iraq war.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dressed Like A Woman Enters College Of Nursing To Allegedly Steal / Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) / Why I Killed My Husband –housewife Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.