Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

What’s This Please ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s This Please ? (814 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s This Please ? by Deathisfree: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
I saw this in my son’s room earlier today. He’s just a teenager and still in secondary school

Please who can help with the picture below ?

Re: What’s This Please ? by donbachi(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
Deathisfree:
I saw this in my son’s room earlier today. He’s just a teenager and still in secondary school

Please who can help with the picture below ?
is death not free again?

3 Likes

Re: What’s This Please ? by Iogobenz(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
Looks like weed.not to sure though.

1 Like

Re: What’s This Please ? by catwalq(f): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Definitely weed.

1 Like

Re: What’s This Please ? by tillaman(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2019
That is obviously synthetic weed!
It’s either Loud or Arizona!
If this is true then you may have a problem sir cause it is quite expensive and secondly you have to watch the company he keeps I believe there’s no how he will smoke that stuff and you won’t notice from the way he relates with y’all!
I hope Your teenage son gets the help he need to stop!

3 Likes

Re: What’s This Please ? by DaddyMorenike: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2019
Nothing to be worried about.
It's just expired dog poop.

1 Like

Re: What’s This Please ? by OiOi: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
It's a seasoning for fried rice

1 Like

Re: What’s This Please ? by Deathisfree: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
Nothing to be worried about.
It's just expired dog poop.

Okay. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: What’s This Please ? by Deathisfree: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
tillaman:
That is obviously synthetic weed!
It’s either Loud or Arizona!
If this is true then you may have a problem sir cause it is quite expensive and secondly you have to watch the company he keeps I believe there’s no how he will smoke that stuff and you won’t notice from the way he relates with y’all!
I hope Your teenage son gets the help he need to stop!

I don’t literally notice anything. I come home late and go to office first thing in the morning. Same thing with my wife
Re: What’s This Please ? by Deathisfree: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
OiOi:
It's a seasoning for fried rice

Are you sure ?
Re: What’s This Please ? by tillaman(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

I don’t literally notice anything. I come home late and go to office first thing in the morning. Same thing with my wife
sir, you should start noticing all of his expressions or maybe you people are giving him excess money cause it’s somehow expensive than the regular marijuana and it’s very addictive cause of the chemicals and it is very capable of altering the brain chemistry too, you need to stop leaving your kids home alone sir! It’s serious than you think sir!
@Deathisfree
Re: What’s This Please ? by Graxie(f): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

parents are busy huzzling for the kids, the kids are alone training themselves by association, God help me, I pray to get it right. The economic situation makes it difficult for a parent to stay at home, but please sir, try and work out something with madam, this period in their life is crucial. It's not easy but it's possible, all the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Office printer for sale / What Do You Call This ? / A rich big Dick is a turn on

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.