Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) (79498 Views)

We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites / Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by kayalla(f): 1:26am On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lucky kid.
This means automatic employment for her into the Nigerian Police force when she is grown.

really nigga? u think they will remember her after a few months. this is naija bro. only God will remember or unless we carry out social media protest as we re good at.
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by rockcitie: 1:33am On Jul 23, 2019
azikiweironsi:

Some people will read this now hailing you. Hero is back, legend etc. Without even understood some of your comments like this one. No remorse, no respect for the fallen hero. Are you for real?

That's the way the dude is. Don't waste your time on him. It was mainly due to his many offensive & insensitive posts that he was given an indefinite ban until some nairalanders continuously begged the Mods to un-ban him cuz they feel some of his posts are humorous. But the truth is that, he actually gets on a lot of people's nerves.

1 Like

Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by Majlaw(m): 1:36am On Jul 23, 2019
daddytime:
Just imagine...

I feel like tearing up like seriously.

This man served Nigeria and forgot to serve himself.

Is this toddler the said kid? So so sad.

Just check out a whole DCP's couch..

This country is indeed the origin of demorlization and de-motivation.

What a way to live and die...

Sometimes I just feel this Islamic style of sharp sharp interment go don make dem bury so many unconscious people alive.

Dem for still try wait till tomorrow small na..perhaps he just could kick back to life.

Just thinking out loud jare

Out of all d ones wey una dey carry go Mortuary, How many don kick bucket to life? Sorry I mean how many don kickback to life?
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by Flashlaundry(m): 1:36am On Jul 23, 2019
Do you need laundry services
Pick up and delivery in Lagos
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 1:43am On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lucky kid.
This means automatic employment for her into the Nigerian Police force when she is grown.

God forbid bad thing.

Cleans my face***

Oh shiit! It's NwaAmaikpe? No wonder cheesy

1 Like

Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by Techsunny: 1:43am On Jul 23, 2019
Nawooo for this country
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by decco1878: 1:55am On Jul 23, 2019
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by jodeci(m): 3:18am On Jul 23, 2019
The deaf and dumb Buhari killed this man.
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by Daboomb: 3:27am On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lucky kid.

Is this all you can think about, Unlucky adult?
who the hell told you she would want to join the Police?
I know, brain cells are scarce, try next door.

Sirmuel1:

God forbid bad thing.

Cleans my face***

Oh shiit! It's NwaAmaikpe? No wonder cheesy

You are so on-point. I just realized It is him grin grin
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by tigerclaws: 3:32am On Jul 23, 2019
azikiweironsi:

Some people will read this now hailing you. Hero is back, legend etc. Without even understood some of your comments like this one. No remorse, no respect for the fallen hero. Are you for real?
that's what makes him unique cheesy
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by jjeeff(m): 3:49am On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lucky kid.
that is if things didn't just get more stupid here and Leeds to possible war or separation thereby putting an end to such idea of possible automatic employment
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by siverspooon(m): 3:51am On Jul 23, 2019
Graduateacher:
Shites are definitely a threat to us in this country, the sooner they are dealt with appropriately the better for us all. Heartless cows
dont 4get they owe their allegiance to iran, one of the most powerful countries in the world militarily and the only country that publicly supports terrorists. Iran has been sponsoring Hezbollah which is one of their Islamic groups and which almighty Israel can't even defeat. imagine if Iran starts supplying these people with arms which I pray doesnt happen then we are finished in this country. we can't even dare south Africa not to talk of mighty Iran that is challenging the almighty US and western countries. I pray God gives buhari the wisdom to address this issue of this man. shallom

1 Like

Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by mranswer: 3:56am On Jul 23, 2019
DCP Belel
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:57am On Jul 23, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
BUHARI KILLED HIM BY NOT OBEYING A SIMPLE COURT ORDER..... RELEASE THEIR LEADER BECAUSE THE IG MAY BE NEXT

DIKEnaWAR:
Victim of Buhari's stupidity and stubborn incompetence.

What is Zakzaky doing behind bars after many courts have granted him bail? Is it when we have another Boko Haram in our hands that Buhari will have sense?

Donald95:
angry

Everyone is throwing out his or her sentiment for the police but no one will remember that 11 innocent Shiite people killed and 30 injured by police just for asking Buhari to obey court order also has family members and loved ones.

When whoever that kills with sword is killed with sword, I don't pity him or her, I simply pray for any family member or friends of his that never supported him while he was alive

grandstar:
Buhari should release the man for peace to reign. If he courts have granted him bail, then release him.

You can place him under heavy security upon his release to reduce his ability to become a nuisance.

Even the Northern governors are requesting for his release.

I'm sure just requesting Iran to talk sense to him will prevent him from being a nuisance or threat to others.

But the court said he should be treated in Nigeria by whichever doctor he wants in the presence of government doctors.
https://punchng.com/kaduna-court-retains-el-zakzaky-wife-in-custody-grants-them-access-to-medical-services/

His sickness isn't beyond the scope of our doctors.

Once he's relieved of his ailment his court case will resume and he'll be tried accordingly.
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:03am On Jul 23, 2019
starbuck:
What if he was in coma undecided undecided undecided... The rate this people Bury people ehhh

Stay off my mention ndị ọkacha mara
/

Read up on vital signs.

/

1 Like

Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by omobaba1759: 4:05am On Jul 23, 2019
You see this life ehn . cry cry cry
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by Levant: 4:07am On Jul 23, 2019
May the officer RIP.

While we sympathize with him, at least he had the honor of being buried according to Islamic rites.

There are hundreds of Shi'ites killed in 2015 during the Zaria Massacre that are still in a mass grave and were not given proper Islamic rite of burial. This trouble of persecuting a religion, a religious movement or organization doesn't always end well. It should be handled with care because people always believe they have freedom to believe, speech and assembly. If you deny them their fundamental human rights and then disobey court orders, you're really insulting the law and asking for trouble. Buhari should act as a democratically elected president and civilian and stop using toughness and stubbornness to deal with civil issues. He likely have listened to Wahhabi Takfirist Saudi Arabia to fight a sectarian war against the growth of Shia Islam in Nigeria at the detriment of Nigeria and at the expense of her peace. Everyone should have the right to believe as they please for as long as that freedom to believe doesn't hinder the rights of others or harm them. This is democracy for God's sake. We are not Saudi Arabia.
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by Levant: 4:09am On Jul 23, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

But the court said he should be treated in Nigeria by whichever doctor he wants in the presence of government doctors.
https://punchng.com/kaduna-court-retains-el-zakzaky-wife-in-custody-grants-them-access-to-medical-services/

His sickness isn't beyond the scope of our doctors.

Once he's relieved of his ailment his court case will resume and he'll be tried accordingly.

Is he supposed to be in detention or incarcerated in the first place? Does he need to appeal to travel if he was freed since the supreme court granted him freedom?
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by samsono30: 4:22am On Jul 23, 2019
Ogaga87:
Only protest of yesterday some gallant men don fall..

This president should do something to stop the unnecessary loss of lives jare..

Commissioner gun down like that..

Even if the president is close to the graveyard by age, does that mean lives of Nigerians should not be taken serious

I'm tired O

These guys are not joking, let me tell u even Buhari knws that if this guys sight him face to face they will kill him. These shites members are bad gannn. They are not sacred of guns at all even if they are unarmed.
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by pfadom: 4:52am On Jul 23, 2019
Is that not a negative way to be lucky?

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lucky kid.
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by deltateam: 5:06am On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lucky kid.

May you be lucky in your sorrows. May your sadness and bereave bring you breakthrough.

Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 5:33am On Jul 23, 2019
[quote author=State001 post=80532625]

http://igberetvnews.com/837555/breaking-police-dep-commissioner-killed-shiites-protest-photo/
PMB IN IS I DON'T CARE ATTITUDE IS RAISING UP YET ANOTHER SET OF BOKO HARAM AND HERDSMEN TERRORIST. CAN SOME BODY TELL THIS PRESIDENT TO OBEY COURT ORDER, AND RELEASE THEIR LEADER, PLS
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by D1zion: 5:35am On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lucky kid.
in how many decades to come.do you think this country is like that.the highest they can do is pay the family money now & that's all.how many soldiers have died in the cist of fighting boko haram,or fighting militant.has any of their children been replaced before. This baby should not be more than two years now& Nigeria is going to wait for her to grow & replace her father.think again pls.
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by Seetto: 5:42am On Jul 23, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
It's so unfortunate that things have degenerated into this.

Honestly, we don't even know what is true anymore.

But in my own opinion thank God it's Buhari ( a Muslim) that is handling this Shiite issue, if it were to be a Christian President, this nation would have burned.

I think Mr. President intended taming another group that could become radical extremist, but right now, it's looking terrible.
During gej tenure, three of his sons were killed and one was shot on the leg.
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by IkemChris(m): 5:47am On Jul 23, 2019
Oh God what a life? Buhari is not doing anything in this country
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by repogirl(f): 5:55am On Jul 23, 2019
danjumakolo:

Absolutely no reason indeed.
Can u hear yourself??
Only in a third world country, ruled by a dictator would something like this happen. In developed nations people are not held/detained indefinitely be without being charged , tried in the law court and then convicted or acquitted.

If the Shiite leader broke any laws, what stops the government from prosecuting him? Infact the court of law mandated his release to Buharis deaf ears .

So if the Shiite leader has done anything wrong, we have no idea what it is because he has not been charged with any crime. So YES! He is being detained for absolutely NO REASON.

1 Like

Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 6:09am On Jul 23, 2019
Died for nothing cos u fought against de will of the people.
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by Elsodeeq: 6:09am On Jul 23, 2019
Rest in peace
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by Jakama90(m): 6:11am On Jul 23, 2019
A deputy commissioner of police wrapped like a log of wood and he will be forgotten after 2 weeks... Kpata kpata
Mehn... This life is nothing oooo. Let's reason wella.
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 23, 2019
grandstar:
Buhari should release the man for peace to reign. If he courts have granted him bail, then release him.

You can place him under heavy security upon his release to reduce his ability to become a nuisance.

Even the Northern governors are requesting for his release.

I'm sure just requesting Iran to talk sense to him will prevent him from being a nuisance or threat to others.

Have Iran ever talked sense to anyone?
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 6:17am On Jul 23, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
It's so unfortunate that things have degenerated into this.

Honestly, we don't even know what is true anymore.

But in my own opinion thank God it's Buhari ( a Muslim) that is handling this Shiite issue, if it were to be a Christian President, this nation would have burned.

I think Mr. President intended taming another group that could become radical extremist, but right now, it's looking terrible.

And if it's Christians that is being handled? You like bringing ethnicity and religion into issues...
Re: DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) by 9gerian: 6:19am On Jul 23, 2019
Nigerian leaders and politicians must be some of the most wicked on the face of the earth. For as long as they are unaffected, they do not care what consequences their actions birth.

This death and many others were avoidable if only everyone (including the president and his team) adhered to the rule of law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review / Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) / Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.