Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

DJ Cuppy and Her father 'Femi Otedola', arrives Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy and Her father 'Femi Otedola', arrives Lagos (Photos) (2139 Views)

Falz Celebrates His Father, Femi Falana's Birthday With Throwback Photos / Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana / Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy and Her father 'Femi Otedola', arrives Lagos (Photos) by RejoiceBoysBlog: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
@RejoiceBoysBlog.cf

Popular Nigerian billionaire & businessman 'Femi Otedola" arrives Lagos with one of his three daughters "DJ Cuppy".

Recently the Otedola family, shared some pictures from their fun holiday as they visited Monaco. However, the very influential family took a break from Monaco as they visited Italy just for an hour to buy ice cream.

SEE MORE PICTURES:
RejoiceBoysBlog.cf/2019/07/22/dj-cuppy-and-her-father-femi-otedola-arrives-lagos-photos/

Re: DJ Cuppy and Her father 'Femi Otedola', arrives Lagos (Photos) by RejoiceBoysBlog: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
angry

Re: DJ Cuppy and Her father 'Femi Otedola', arrives Lagos (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ok oo
Re: DJ Cuppy and Her father 'Femi Otedola', arrives Lagos (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Cuppy too carry for chest

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Her father 'Femi Otedola', arrives Lagos (Photos) by festacman(m): 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
cassidy1996:
Cuppy too carry for chest
Yeah! Full chest will never go out fashion.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy and Her father 'Femi Otedola', arrives Lagos (Photos) by bizza45: 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
so wetin una want make we do make we go fry yam or what ??
Re: DJ Cuppy and Her father 'Femi Otedola', arrives Lagos (Photos) by ninodaniel(m): 12:13am On Jul 23, 2019
like three agents don chop my 3k each (9k total) for this Abj say dey wan find work for me, up till now I never c one no mata how small. and the worst part is DT the money dey unrefundable and no b say I demand for big one o. oluwa just pick my call. na beg i dey beg
no b even say I dey reason u make i b like otedola, I just dey beg for small job wey go dey give me small pay to dey push on... naija/Abj tough
otedola olori meji
him no get two heads
baba God abeg
Re: DJ Cuppy and Her father 'Femi Otedola', arrives Lagos (Photos) by ZoeyJ(f): 3:46am On Jul 23, 2019
nice
Re: DJ Cuppy and Her father 'Femi Otedola', arrives Lagos (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2019
To every Nigerian man out there: We know the economy ain't favourable but you can make the world bettter for your kids before you leave it. It all starts now....

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Her father 'Femi Otedola', arrives Lagos (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2019
To cuppy this tune press this.....

(1) (Reply)

Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy’s Benz / I’m Now A Woman, Not Declared Wanted — Bobrisky / Actress, Sotayo Pictured With Alafin Of OYO & His Wives, Calls Herself Olori.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.