Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

I’m Now A Woman, Not Declared Wanted — Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Now A Woman, Not Declared Wanted — Bobrisky (2139 Views)

Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN / "I’m Now A Wife" – Actress, Aisha Lawal Speaks On Dating Married Men / Afia Schwarzenegger: "Real Men Wet The Pants Of A Woman Not Her Eyes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Now A Woman, Not Declared Wanted — Bobrisky by GistMore8: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
Popular cross dresser, Idris Okuneye, aka Bobrisky, has distanced himself from a suspect in Rivers State, also nicknamed Bobrisky, who is wanted for alleged notorious crimes.

The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, had declared the criminal wanted, placing a N30 million bounty on his head.

Nyesom urged anyone with information that could lead to the arrest of the wanted Bobrisky, who is from the Gokana Local Government Area in the state, to come forward.

The governor expressed regret over cultists’ takeover of youth groups across the state while calling for information about the killers of a director with the state government, who was killed during the Choba community crisis.

Okuneye, in a post on his official Instagram page, however, stressed that he was not the one who was declared wanted.

The cross-dresser said he had been a woman for two years, adding that his self-proclaimed womanhood had saved him from being apprehended as a suspect.

He said, “So, a notorious criminal in Rivers state is bearing my stage name, Bobrisky. Thank God I have turned to a woman before the useless criminal committed the crimes. If not, I would have become a suspect by now.

“And why are bloggers placing my picture together with Governor Nyesom Wike’s. Please, it is not my Bobrisky he is looking for o. I have turned to a woman since two years ago.”

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/im-now-a-woman-not-declared-wanted-bobrisky

Re: I’m Now A Woman, Not Declared Wanted — Bobrisky by NickiSlay(f): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
Even if you cut off your joystick you'll still be a man

1 Like

Re: I’m Now A Woman, Not Declared Wanted — Bobrisky by GistMore8: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: I’m Now A Woman, Not Declared Wanted — Bobrisky by xoxocandy(f): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
How can somebody's "boobs" be big in the first picture and dry in the second picture grin

4 Likes

Re: I’m Now A Woman, Not Declared Wanted — Bobrisky by Kingosytex(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
You are risky Bob, the Bobrisky in question is more risky than you. Guys for don bundle you tey tey go give Wike, if to say na you dem dey find.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Now A Woman, Not Declared Wanted — Bobrisky by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
I am Hot right now. grin grin
Konji
Re: I’m Now A Woman, Not Declared Wanted — Bobrisky by KelvinCX(m): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I am Hot right now. grin grin
Konji
your village people
Re: I’m Now A Woman, Not Declared Wanted — Bobrisky by bennynaza(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
How the Bleep did this murrafuka come about those boobs? Or is there something I am not seeing well?

1 Like

Re: I’m Now A Woman, Not Declared Wanted — Bobrisky by bennynaza(m): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
bennynaza:
How the Bleep did this murrafuka come about those boobs? Or is there something I am not seeing well?

Oh! Most probably Photoshop abi filter or some shite like that
Re: I’m Now A Woman, Not Declared Wanted — Bobrisky by Pappyto: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
No matter how hard you try, you can never escape that early morning erection.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Now A Woman, Not Declared Wanted — Bobrisky by TripleANetworkS(f): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
GistMore8:
Popular cross dresser, Idris Okuneye, aka Bobrisky, has distanced himself from a suspect in Rivers State, also nicknamed Bobrisky, who is wanted for alleged notorious crimes.

The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, had declared the criminal wanted, placing a N30 million bounty on his head.

Nyesom urged anyone with information that could lead to the arrest of the wanted Bobrisky, who is from the Gokana Local Government Area in the state, to come forward.

The governor expressed regret over cultists’ takeover of youth groups across the state while calling for information about the killers of a director with the state government, who was killed during the Choba community crisis.

Okuneye, in a post on his official Instagram page, however, stressed that he was not the one who was declared wanted.

The cross-dresser said he had been a woman for two years, adding that his self-proclaimed womanhood had saved him from being apprehended as a suspect.

He said, “So, a notorious criminal in Rivers state is bearing my stage name, Bobrisky. Thank God I have turned to a woman before the useless criminal committed the crimes. If not, I would have become a suspect by now.

“And why are bloggers placing my picture together with Governor Nyesom Wike’s. Please, it is not my Bobrisky he is looking for o. I have turned to a woman since two years ago.”

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/im-now-a-woman-not-declared-wanted-bobrisky

Woman my foot lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Now A Woman, Not Declared Wanted — Bobrisky by afroniger: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
xoxocandy:
How can somebody's "boobs" be big in the first picture and dry in the second picture grin

Because na fake boobs he wear in that first picture.

1 Like

Re: I’m Now A Woman, Not Declared Wanted — Bobrisky by Funmmyastic: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
Rubbish,you are a man and can never be a woman!He should tell us another thing.Idiot.
Re: I’m Now A Woman, Not Declared Wanted — Bobrisky by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
Anytime i see this guy, i remember Micheal jackson
Re: I’m Now A Woman, Not Declared Wanted — Bobrisky by vincentjk(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
He's hustling for his money
Re: I’m Now A Woman, Not Declared Wanted — Bobrisky by 1shortblackboy: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
E get womb? undecided
Re: I’m Now A Woman, Not Declared Wanted — Bobrisky by Realhommie(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
Miss Bobrisky grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fans Concerned About Grammy Winner Adele’s Shocking Weight Loss (Photos) / " Dont Come Home After Bbnaija Show Is Over": Parents Tell Dorathy Bachoparents / Queen Adesewa, Most Beautiful Face In Osun Celebrates Birthday(stunning Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.