Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent (36778 Views)

Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB / FG To Proscribe Al-majiri, Others / South-east Governors Asked Muhammadu Buhari To Proscribe IPOB - Group (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent by onlyforchrist: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2019
MachadoPreto:

Felix, the dead meat seller...... use ur main moniker na.

Re: President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent by GuestLog: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2019
truthfulparrot:
I want to believe this is fake news. But if this is true, then PMB lacks the basic Leadership skills and understanding to rule a complex country like Nigeria. Even his supporters should be ashame of him.
Nigeria is about to enter into another recession. Things are really bad.....some of us that do little contracts with Ministries and MDAs are feeling the heat.
The absence of ministers is obviously affecting the operations of these Ministries. Why is Buhari making it look that it is rocket science to appoint minister or obey simple court orders?
He who the gods want to destroy, they first of all make deaf.

Re: President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent by Blesstar(f): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2019
with each passing day, Nigeria portrays more of the features of a military state. we cannot claim to be a liberal state wen there is no freedom of association because of PMB's tribalistic inclinations. PMB had no problems proscribing IPOB and now the Shiites, but the fulani herdsmen that cause more havoc than the two groups put together are being encouraged to do more, and they are even given legal grounds to do such, via the ruga settlement. That makes me suggest that PMB is a tribalistic and stubborn leader who can't even obey the decision of the court to release the shi' cleric who has been unjustly detained for years.

Re: President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent by Burger01(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2019
Samunique:
This man Buhari will not fail to disappoint !!!

I am already disappointed in him. Very inept angry

Re: President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent by Saintp(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
Whatever Buhari does, he should be reminded that the Niger delta money will not be allocated to fight any Sunni Shitte terrorism he is creating. He should use cow money instead

Secondly, he should also be told that no southern police or soldier would be drafted to confront any Shiites terror group. Since he loves fulani herdsmen, he can draft them to fight the Shiites terror squad.

Buhari seems to be bent on causing more trouble for the younger generation

Re: President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent by moraab: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
I feel for Mr. President honestly. Most of my country men disappoint me. Don't analyze what is going on in the country from your bedroom. You all have never had a leadership position before that's why u are all sounding like this. Sometimes I do state the things I think the president can do right but not to that extent of making hate speach or criticizing the administration by becoming a wailer. There are factors that leads to decision making, some are descrete that cannot be voiced out for some reasons. Our genuine leaders like president Muhamadu buhari is going through hell from your hands. Your criticisms are affecting decision making.

One thing you should understand is that you are not wiser than the president and all his special advisers. You are just a wailer.

No matter the type of president this country produce, I will support him/her to the fullest.

Nigerians let the president be president for even a day.

Re: President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent by nnaeyes6: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
There will be war in Nigeria in no time and every party will be involved. The progression of the war is at 90%.

It will start in Abuja. Funniest enough, the Abuja politicians will not escape it. Only 20% will escape by virtue of luck.

I want the HAUSAs to give themselves identifications so that any other region will not mistake them for FULANIs.

The war I see will wipe of Fulani from Nigeria if not the earth. The casualties will be high.

And I see also a military takeover in no time.
Is imminent not to happen.

Re: President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent by freeze001(f): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
Godoverevery:

Releasing that man will be worst mistake ever...... you are not in govt ..... you don't no the type of intel dey got on him.
Most times I just wonder....D people in govt are not all fools.

Releasing him will make this man more powerful......go take a look about is teaching.
why is there no emir or the world powers rooting for him.

let not base our judgement on sentiment rather let see things based on logic.

Assuming the leader of boko haram was never released Wen first arrested we won't have experienced dat shit...he was released and he saw himself powerful than the govt external demons came for him with resources and that was all.

Except if you are one of his member ......I will understand ur stand but if you not am really sorry you don't have an idea of what you talking about.
he is a threat to our peace and no country in the world will ever take what is follower did...... stoping a general movement for him to pass on a federal highway and facing the army to a fight.
Do you no what that means

Was he on the procession with those that obstructed the Army? Was his wife also part of them? The Army shot at those that obstructed them, killed some and got others out of the way and went on their way. Why didn't they arrest those that obstructed their right of way right on the spot and hand them over for prosecution? Instead they waited after 24 hours and went into the city where Zakzaky lived with his family and within the Shiite property to massacre and kill innocent persons including women and children. Were those ones also guilty of engaging the Army or you feel they deserve death just for being Shiites? The state government has since demolished his property, was the property also on the road the day almighty Buratai and his Amy were passing through?

Do you not feel a modicum of shame that the Army that ought to preserve lives went on a rampage and murdered over 500 human beings in cold blood? What has happened to the report on the inquiry set up for that purpose? What action has been taken? Has the Army established that it was Zakzaky that instructed his boys to obstruct the road? He was sitting peacefully in his house when the Army struck, killed his sons then injured him and his wife and arrested them for a offense committed by other people the previous day. Where do you even start from to justify such wickedness?

Re: President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent by Godoverevery: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
freeze001:

Was he on the procession with those that obstructed the Army? Was his wife also part of them? The Army shot at those that obstructed them, killed some and got others out of the way and went on their way. Why didn't they arrest those that obstructed their right of way right on the spot and hand them over for prosecution? Instead they waited after 24 hours and went into the city where Zakzaky lived with his family and within the Shiite property to massacre and kill innocent persons including women and children. Were those ones also guilty of engaging the Army or you feel they deserve death just for being Shiites? The state government has since demolished his property, was the property also on the road the day almighty Buratai and his Amy were passing through?

Do you not feel a modicum of shame that the Army that ought to preserve lives went on a rampage and murdered over 500 human beings in cold blood? What has happened to the report on the inquiry set up for that purpose? What action has been taken? Has the Army established that it was Zakzaky that instructed his boys to obstruct the road? He was sitting peacefully in his house when the Army struck, killed his sons then injured him and his wife and arrested them for a offense committed by other people the previous day. Where do you even start from to justify such wickedness?
sorry didn't know you are one of them.
Re: President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent by freeze001(f): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
When you have no facts to counter you try to hide behind false assertions and assumptions. Be objective if you dare, follow the questions I asked and see what you come up with.

Godoverevery:

sorry didn't know you are one of them.

Re: President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent by kayone6237(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
God bless PMB joor, if El zakyzak is a xtian, they will term pmb xtian prosecutor
Re: President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent by Enemyofpeace: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
prescribing them will surely trigger to another problem, probably more than that of boko haram

Re: President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent by Enemyofpeace: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
kayone6237:
God bless PMB joor, if El zakyzak is a xtian, they will term pmb xtian prosecutor
have you heard of shites and sunis? Go and read about them and find out the one your master buhari belongs to for you to understand the politics behind the whole stuff

Re: President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent by Enemyofpeace: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
moraab:
I feel for Mr. President honestly. Most of my country men disappoint me. Don't analyze what is going on in the country from your bedroom. You all have never had a leadership position before that's why u are all sounding like this. Sometimes I do state the things I think the president can do right but not to that extent of making hate speach or criticizing the administration by becoming a wailer. There are factors that leads to decision making, some are descrete that cannot be voiced out for some reasons. Our genuine leaders like president Muhamadu buhari is going through hell from your hands. Your criticisms are affecting decision making.

One thing you should understand is that you are not wiser than the president and all his special advisers. You are just a wailer.

No matter the type of president this country produce, I will support him/her to the fullest.

Nigerians let the president be president for even a day.
for your mind now you don talk sense abi? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Re: President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent by selemempe: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
so he should have allowed some idiots element in ipob to continue desecrating the land right...now shites are behaving worse they should be allowed...fulani herdsmen own is another issue that many criminals are exploiting
keep making excuses

Re: President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent by Basher8583: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
olisaEze:
Lol, una neva ‘chee chomthing’. Sai buhari while the frayed unity of the nation continues to be unraveled slowly thread by thread! grin

I dont understand wetin concern igbo for hausa matter.
Re: President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent by Iziquiel(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bizibi:
abeg forget all this talk,release the leader and put him under house arrest to douse tensions then militarise the zone they are located.qed. this is the best approach before this group goes fully armed.
Bro, you need to interact with people in Kaduna to know who that Zakkazi is and the activities of his group.
Funny enough, most people up North especially in Kaduna are happy that he is being incarcerated. I've spoken to a few Northerners who are not sympathisers of this government about Zakkazi and they all said the same thing about him. One of the people I spoke to is even a Shiite. Personally,I don't think that man should be released. I would do the same if I was the President.
Re: President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent by Iziquiel(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
umarsule885:
YOU are a FOOL, he should meet their demand so everyone else will want to follow, I'm not in anyway in support of the killing but doesn't have to meet any of their demand
Imagine a situation whereby the government keep meeting the demands of every unscrupulous group in the State, won't such government loose its legitimacy and be perceived as being weak? Some of these guys don't really understand what governance is.

Re: President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent by Amanda4life: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
See. When people are armless protesting police will be killing them.

Why
Re: President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent by MachadoPreto: 1:37am On Jul 24, 2019
Samunique:
Is Buhari your father

Mumu !!! undecided

onlyforchrist:

Felix, the dead meat seller...... use ur main moniker na.

Profile Of Olabiyi Durojaiye: NCC Chairman / Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com / I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction