Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com (36763 Views)

Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) / Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman / Bunmi Falana Demoted For Begging Fayose - Naijapopular.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Naijapopular(f): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
The speaker of Ogun State House of Assembly Rt Honourable Surajudeen Adekunbi engaged his wife in a show of shame in Abeokuta this morning.
Suraju's wife an Officer of Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps serving in Abeokuta has approached
court for a divorce against the Speaker based on family disagreement and other unresolved issues between the duo.

This morning the court judgment favoured Suraju against his wife, he therefore unleashed terror on his
wife to forcefully take away his daughter from his wife right In front of the court, during the serious fighting that turned riot in the area, Suraju beat his wife to coma and took away his daughter.

Another Officer of the corps who witnessed the fracas and attempted to take a snap with his phone, Suraju immediately ordered his security men against the officer, he was beaten mercilessly and nakedly.

Source:

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/ogun-state-speaker-surajudeen-adekunbi.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by blessedvisky(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
And he is the No 3 citizen of ogún state OO. What a show of shame.
If I talk everything wey dey my mind, one man like that from ogun state will ban me forever grin so make I no talk am embarassed

FTC BTW. cool

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Tunami(m): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Another Dino in making.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by wowmenow: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
Its only APC speaker that can behave like that

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by OfficialAwol(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ogun speaker you said? Our brothers from the waste please help me check his party.

This party of the progressives has not disappointed in show of shame.

Spits.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by HungerBAD: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is annoying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Shameful and is the daughter a minor.

Did the wife bite him?

By default, most Yoruba women would beg with time.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by mbhs139(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
Some of you can be so funny. Someone did something of this magnitude and all you care about is his political inclination. What happens to collectively condemning what is bad? Pray: "...help our youths the truth to know..."

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Almajiri1: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nigeria is a jungle. more reason why people should arm themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by greatgod2012(f): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
Complete show of shame!

Imagine a law maker!
Speaker of the house for that matter.
Number 3 citizen of Ogun state.

He would still make a law that it's legal to beat your wife blue black if she dare argue with you.

I'm honestly ashamed of him.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by waledeji(m): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Keneking:

Did the wife bite him?

You are losing it Mr Man undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by ckmayoca: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
Waiting for ogun women to shut the state down with protest.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by ckmayoca: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
greatgod2012:
Complete show of shame!

Imagine a law maker!
Speaker of the house for that matter.
Number 3 citizen of Ogun state.

He would still make a law that it's legal to beat your wife blue black if she dare argue with you.

I'm honestly ashamed of him.

Dey there bro.. Come see my neighbour who attends all church weekly and night program like say na dem holy pass beating the wife like say person dey beat rug. It is not a new thing in that home I guess. That bullshit is in some ppl blood.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by greatgod2012(f): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
That guy is a known lout. How he ended up becoming the speaker of Ogun state HOA still remains a mystery to very many reasonable Ogun indigenes.

4 Likes

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by ckmayoca: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
Almajiri1:
Nigeria is a jungle. more reason why people should arm themselves.

So the wife can kill the husband wit a gun out of annoyance abi? You be real almajiri my brother.

7 Likes

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Almajiri1: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
ckmayoca:

So the wife can kill the husband wit a gun out of annoyance abi? You be real almajiri my brother.
Do you think the husband would attempt such madness if he knew the wife is armed?

8 Likes

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by greatgod2012(f): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
ckmayoca:

Dey there bro.. Come see my neighbour who attends all church weekly and night program like say na dem holy pass beating the wife like say person dey beat rug. It is not a new thing in that home I guess. That bullshit is in some ppl blood.

I wonder what such hypocrites preach.

Those lawmakers are now the law-breakers.

Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by 4dor: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Keneking:
Did the wife bite him?
I hope everything is fine? You have lost your mojo.

2 Likes

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by ckmayoca: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Almajiri1:

Do you think the husband would attempt such madness if he knew the wife is armed?

Lol a lot of people can't control their anger is why they do what they do. The woman can't possible go to the court with a gun or carry gun around. What if the man shoots first out of anger?
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by TheTrueSeeker: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
Naijapopular:
The speaker of Ogun State House of
Assembly Rt Honourable Surajudeen
Adekunbi engaged her his wife in a show
of shame in Abeokuta this morning.
Suraju's wife an Officer of Nigeria
Security & Civil Defence Corps
serving in Abeokuta has had approached
court for a divorce against the
Speaker base on family disagreement
and other unresolved issues between
the duo.
This morning the court judgment
favoured Suraju against his wife, he
therefore unleashed terror on her
wife
to forcefully take away his
daughter from the his wife right In
front of the court, during the
serious fighting that turned riot in
the area, Suraju beat his wife to a
coma and take away[/b] took away his daughter.
Another Officer of the corps [b]whose
who
witnessed the fracas and attempted t
take a snap with his phone, Suraju
immediately ordered his security men
against the officer, he was beaten
mercilessly and nakedly.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/ogun-state-speaker-surajudeen-adekunbi.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

Pls blogger, correct your English Language...!!!

Meanwhile, this calls for proper investigation and if true, the Speaker should be jailed...!!!

12 Likes

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Almajiri1: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
ckmayoca:

Lol a lot of people can't control their anger is why they do what they do. The woman can't possible go to the court with a gun or carry gun around. What if the man shoots first out of anger?
Regardless of how angry you seems,when you know your opponent is capable of replying in equal or greater measure,mutual respect becomes involved.

What if the woman never recovers from the coma?A gun gives you a fighting chance atleast.
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Naijapopular(f): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
TheTrueSeeker:

Pls blogger, correct your English Language...!!!

Meanwhile, this calls for proper investigation and if true, the Speaker should be jailed...!!!
thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by beautiful232(f): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
I'm out
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by jamex93(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
See the fat pig sef

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by micfoley: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ha. A lawmaker for that matter

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by hucienda: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ogun again? smh.

NCAN. Come mark attendance.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by cynhamscakes(f): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Wow! And people watched even his aids!!! So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by mu2sa2: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
How would he have been given the position of no. 3 man in the state if he were not a thug?

2 Likes

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos....

Is he related to "suraju the tailor"

Ndi mmadu sef

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by GloriaNinja(f): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
BLACK MEN AND THEIR. Love for violence

8 Likes

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by MadCow1: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
I guess he wants to be the only speaker in his house.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee / Profile Of Olabiyi Durojaiye: NCC Chairman / Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.